Private messaging

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Private messaging

Post by elipsis » 08 Oct 2014

Dear users,

My PM has been blocked by the mod, kindly use email address in my profile page if you have any queries related to my articles/posts (do not send trash).

Thank you.

As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Private messaging

Post by rathodp » 09 Oct 2014

Hope your inbox is not full maybe you are running out of space.
Did you try contacting one of the mods or admin to know the reason ?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Private messaging

Post by elipsis » 09 Oct 2014

Yeah, i tried contacting the admin but he won't reply. They deliberately blocked my PM for some reason they won't share. Anyways, i don't intend to argue with someone over petty forum privileges that I don't care about, its too beneath me. The problem is people have been trying to reach me via PM which is why I had to create this thread to send them a public reminder....so yes from now on you reach me via my profile page. No more PMs.

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.