Groups and Privileges

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Groups and Privileges

Post by drnature88 » 24 Oct 2013

Hi Administrator Sir ,
I am regular visitor of LOVA and posting here regularly too . I have one Question to ask sir .
In " Forum Guidelines and Rules " , It is considered that if you have more than 25 posts you will be in "Contributor" Group and will have dark blue colour when your name is considered ,
I have more than 80 posts and I am still marked as registered user and name is insky blue color not dark blue . so please do needfully to change color if possible . and let my account be in contributor group.

Thanks ,
drnature88

" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Groups and Privileges

Post by R V RAMANAN » 26 Oct 2013

Dear Dr.Nature,

You are already in the contributor group with all the privileges of that group. Only the colour is light blue. There is a small technical glitch in the change of colour and we are working on it and hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Regards
ramanan

drnature88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Groups and Privileges

Post by drnature88 » 29 Oct 2013

R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear Dr.Nature,

You are already in the contributor group with all the privileges of that group. Only the colour is light blue. There is a small technical glitch in the change of colour and we are working on it and hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Regards
ramanan
Thanks Ramanan sir :) ( And belated Sorry if I had posted my Query in Wrong Section )
" The Best way to predict the Future is to create it " ~ Abraham Lincoln