Technical glitch...Ramanan ji

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
KET
Technical glitch...Ramanan ji

Post by KET » 06 Oct 2013

Hi Ramanan ji

I get emails from Admin stating post have been written in non english medium. I fail to understand is admin in forum has changed...??? my posts are always been in english... why IS get this rubbish reasons of this sort.
If you want as an evidence, can I forward the mail or quote over in this post?
Is this sort , do you confirm as technical glitch?

Regds

KET

Re: Technical glitch...Ramanan ji

Post by KET » 06 Oct 2013

Ramanan ji

Let us see I had posted a reply in health section ... on fatty liver... analysis to member, what I am getting the response... which IS had posted few minutes back

Regds

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Technical glitch...Ramanan ji

Post by R V RAMANAN » 06 Oct 2013

Dear ket,

Some times when Admins disapprove your posts. They quote a standard reason for disapproving your post and that is the post is not written in English because they may not have time to type the entire reason.

If in case they give the reason as An unwanted post or a post which sincerely interferes with the remedy a person already is doing and adding what all you know and confusing that person and spoiling the little faith and hope that person has then you will again write another post or 20 more clarifying things from every veda possible which is not in good taste.

By the by your English sucks too. This forum is going peacefully now and a few people are getting real solutions to their problems and some others are discussing astrology in a very healthy way...I suggest that you take rest for three months. You know what I mean.

Regards
ramanan