how to make lova fast

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
how to make lova fast

Post by howzat » 15 Nov 2012

friends

recently i am seeing - lova is becoming slower and slow. i am asking why like this is happening. - then i called techi from near to next door neighbor - he is telling me - problem is with computer - he suggest me - and telling for me - get solid state drives. I am paying 8900 rupees for solid state drive. - what he put you know? SATA - CORSAIR FORCE 3 - 80 GB. - what happened you know? - all old data and all - gayab. I am thinking why like this? - still - new technology no - so keeping quite in house.

but after doing like this - lova till slow - then i am calling same techi - techi saying - you ram is slow. I am saying what is ram - he is saying ram is part inside of computer. i said ok what is wrong with ram. he said ram is slow. i asked what to do. he told change ram. I said ok - change ram. What he put you know? -TRANSCEND DDR3 8GB rams.

after change ram - bill came for 8800 rupees. I asked why like this - techi say - 8000 means - 8 GB rams - 800 is my charge. I pay 8800.

morning i am getting up and putting for computer - then expecting solid state drives and rams to make lova fast - when seeing means what? same same. nothing is changing. i am thinking this techi put topi for me.

like this i am suffer for 9 days - in page only one round round round - circle is turning and turning - nothing is coming. what doka for me i am thinking. this techi is robbing me with technology. what this?

after - i am going to computer shop and asking owner of techi - why like this has happened. - he is telling - your internets is slow. I said - I am on 2gs - he is laughing. what this?

then he is telling - see get 3gs everything is fast. nice broad band is there. you change connection - all will be fast.

so friends - happy deepawali to everyones around the worlds. Today i am starting account with 3gs connection. one suggestion is what you know - get and put - fire fox internet explorer - in that what you know? spelling checks is coming automatically. one red lines is coming under the words if spelling is wrongly means. but some times no - it is not giving correct spelling. even it is not knowing. what no. funny this computer is. but you peoples use ok. very good.

ok bye. happy deepawali to everyones. I am happy - every thing is new.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: how to make lova fast

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 15 Nov 2012

8000+800 for 8GB DDR3 RAM :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dude .. seriously u r being ripped off

8GB DDR3 TRANSCEND 1600 is just rs 1850 only .... and obviously installation is free ... all u hv to do is insert in the slot

seriously cant believe u been ripped of like this :( :(
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

leo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leo » 15 Nov 2012

RAM and HD has got nothing to do with that unless you are running some real old school Personal Computer.
Just get a better internet connection :lol:

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 15 Nov 2012

Dinesh sir - thank you for giving correct rate sir. oh no. :shock: they put topi for me. what techi told you know - my hard disk they are converting into external hard drive and give to me. that cost is included in 8800. they give me my old hard disk with nice casings with blue light and cable to put in usb port. now it is external hard drive. i will ask cost of that modification and get extra moneys back.

leo - that only i did finally no. i got 3gs connection. today in morning blue circle was going round round only 7 8 times. then lova is coming. now it is coming fast. Thank you.

ok bye.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 18 Nov 2012

@ Howzat
The external casing would have cost you anywhere between 300 - 500 max

check out this link >>>> http://www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf

This List updates every week and is the best price in the whole country for each and every component , this belongs to delhi , even if u r in any other part of the country the variation cant be more then 15%

dont get ripped of like this next time :evil:

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 18 Nov 2012

and BTW they did not put "topi" on you ..... they put the whole kambal / blanket on u .. and beat u blind :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

shorry ... bad bad bad sense of humor :oops: :oops:

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 18 Nov 2012

Thank you Dinesh bhai -
aila ......... whole Kambal they put only. and beating blind fellows ah? .........halkat fellows. beating means what? you weight and see - I will put navtal on shop gate.

chaitu124
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chaitu124 » 13 Dec 2012

ssd are very good choice for seedboxes not for personal computers along with that i want to add one more thing...If you use 32 bit operating system no matter how much gb is there on your pc its useless because it only uses 3.25 GB of ram only ..suppose you are on a 32 bit o/s and you have 8 GB of ram then you are only allowed to use 3.25 Gb maximum..The remaining serves for nothing..Go for 64 bit if you want to use your full ram ..Lot of people dont know this and few know this.. I think you already know this but posting here so that others will also know :)