Lots of New Things on the Website

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Lots of New Things on the Website

Post by Vaughn Paul » 14 May 2008

Dear Jyotish Enthusiasts,
I've added quite a few new things on the website recently. Lesson #10 of the Online Course is now available, and a new Astro-Profile article, "The Midas Touch: The Astrology of Extraordinary Wealth." I've also just posted a May Newsletter and even a new audio welcome on the homepage. You'll also find at the bottom of the homepage a new Inspirational Quote that will have new quotes from time to time. Anyway, thought you might like to know that I'm back and active on the site after having our baby son Jai in February. It feels good to be back. You may even find me adding to the discussion board when I've got some spare time - which is not always easy to squeeze in these days , but I'll do my best!! Namaste, Vaughn Paul

Basab

Post by Basab » 06 Jun 2008

Dear Vaughnji,

I just read this post of yours but even without that I could feel that you were back after a break. It's because the no. of articles in the free articles section have shot up and there have been some posts by you in the discussion board recently. My interest in astrology had taken a big dip because there was a big drop in the number of free articles that got posted every month but my interest has again got renewed as the number of articles last month has doubled in comparison to the number of articles in the months previous to that. So you can say this that my interest in astrology is directly proportional to the no. of articles that gets posted in the free articles section every month. I can understand when you say that you don't get much time to write for us but would like you to know that the little time you have been taking out all the while has been very very precious for all of us. Thank you for all you help.