VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASTROBOY

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASTROBOY

Post by lovacrs » 25 Apr 2011

May God bless you Deepakji.

CRS

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 25 Apr 2011

Sorry its belated, but Wish you many many happy returns of the day Astroboy ji :)

Regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Apr 2011

Hi Abhijit Muhurt:

My mobile no has been awarded one million US dollar in commonwealth games lottery and I have to contact Mrs.Rose on email. May be I could transfer the funds to u so that u would not disturb Astroboy by becoming his secretary. 8) :D :) :o :shock: :roll:

Dev

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rishirahul » 25 Apr 2011

Hi astroboy,

Wish you a very happy birthday!

Warm Regards,

RishiRahul
Astrologer, Palmist and Numerologist
For Serious Astrological Consultations, Accurate Time Predictions and Decisions

kasgan

Post by kasgan » 26 Apr 2011

Respected Deepakji,

Wish you a very Happy birthday and Many Happy returns of the day!

I sincerely hope that your cherished dream come true and you have a long and happy life!

Kind regards

Kaushik
A Candle loses nothing by lighting another.

kc123

Post by kc123 » 26 Apr 2011

Hi Astroboy,

Wish you a very happy birthday.

KC

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 26 Apr 2011

Good day to you all ,

First of all , Many many thanks for all your wishes . It is indeed a pleasure to have so many people wishing me . Thank you once again .

39 years . Nothing to show for it . It was a day of contemplation . I went to the temple in the the morning and had a heart to heart talk with the Boss . I started by thanking him for giving me every thing in life . If I had to actually ask for something , I would have to think really hard to come up with a want . There are 2 factors that haunts me. One is " why am I blessed the way I am ? " . The second is " what is in store for this world . " . All I see is misery every where . I try my best to alleviate the suffering of what ever animals I can get hold of ...... But I feel I am not doing enough . I really feel that I have nothing to show for the 39 years I have spent on this earth .

I just hope that I can be of some use to mother earth in the comming time which is allotted to me . I hope That i can use my limited astrological skills to help people around the world . I know I am guilty of giving very pessimistic views on many matters, But I cannot help that because that is my nature . I have formed that Nature after looking at life around me . I hope you people understand this and bear with me .

I would like to thank one and all for having supported me on this forum . I have had my share of fights with people on this forum , :roll: . but at the end of the day I have ended up being wonderful friends with them . This forum has give me a lot . It has given me a beautiful platform to express my views , make new friends , and share other peoples joys and sorrows . I hope I can contribute my two bits in the comming year , and continue to learn from people on this forum .

Thank you all once a gain , and may the good lord bless you and keep you happy always .

Best regard's
Deepak .
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 26 Apr 2011

astroboy wrote: .... for the 39 years I have spent on this earth .
Deepak .
wtf ??? its 38 years dude. You scared the **** outa me...since I m in the same boat.... :mrgreen:

Char baj gaye hain lekin party abhi baki hai......Hv Fun !
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 26 Apr 2011

How are your Baba, long time no see. Yeah, I told him he was 38 yesterday and he still insists on being older then he actually is :D . A child is not 1 the day it is born, is it? :D

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 26 Apr 2011

Deepakji,

belated wishes to you.

" It was a day of contemplation ." - Hope you had the necessary help from Rahu Bhagwan. :lol:
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 26 Apr 2011

by kandhan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 am
Deepakji
" It was a day of contemplation ." - Hope you had the necessary help from Rahu Bhagwan.

After 13.30 :oops: :oops: :oops:
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 26 Apr 2011

chaks wrote:How are your Baba, long time no see. Yeah, I told him he was 38 yesterday and he still insists on being older then he actually is :D . A child is not 1 the day it is born, is it? :D
I always thought he looks and lives like a 24 year old....:)

For me, I finally discovered :idea: that if someone really wants, there are better ways to bring changes in people's life in general....than just telling them what they might already know OR lying and laying out any false hopes.

Hope things are good at your end.
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

mugdha

Post by mugdha » 27 Apr 2011

Dear Astroboy,

belated wishes..but i an sure you had a rocking time in your own special way.

Regards

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 27 Apr 2011

belated happy b'day
:)

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by JupiterLight » 03 May 2011

Sorry for being late to wish, dint see this before...

Happy year ahead Astroboy

❀Do not covet others wealth. Every Karma Boomerangs❀
The vidya of Jyotisha is all about looking for patterns
Please note I am only a STUDENT of Astrology !

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 May 2011

Jupiter:

You may emit some light on Astroboy since his jupiter is debilitated :lol: :lol:

Dev.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 03 May 2011

True sir . I have to agree . :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Astroboy:

Not only on you but one me and some others too whose jupiter is debilitated since he is Jupiterlight.

Dev

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

hahahahhaa My jupiter is exalted in cancer but its retro... sigh .. :oops:

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No problem, shine only the exalted part over us and keep the retro with yourself :lol: :D

Dev

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

lol,

who told u retro planets are bad...

Plus my Jupiter turned direct 12 days after my birth, its stationary for 5 days after that... so since the age of 17 my Jupiter is back to direct by progression :mrgreen:

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

OK dear,

exalted in cancer but its retro

It is you who wrote this way. You could probably have used and instead of but so that it could mean it is exalted and also retro. Since u used but, I thought u probably meant its strength is weakened due to being retro.
Anyway I dont say anything for retro, I have retro mercury and have been very studious and topper most times. I have seen people with retro jupiter being very religious and God fearing.
So nothing to worry.
If I felt it would be bad, I would not have asked u to shine some light on us :lol: :lol: .
Dev

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hihi :mrgreen: smart, Your retro mecury is good...

By progression my Mercury turned retro at age of 18, thats when i learnt many new things like chinese, russian, persian, yoga, astrology etc etc

I love retro mercury

Im confused about retro Jupiter though...

Its in my 2nd house and i have many issues with my family and relatives, not issues, but more like no connection with relatives
But 2nd house is for speech, and im a good speaker etc so :|

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Dear.

I dont think u need to worry about it. As u say, u are a good speaker and u are rich(hope so, jupiter being in 2nd)
But with family, i fu are not connecting well, it may also be because of difference in tastes or so, same with relatives. Also, may be u have aspects of malefics on the second house.
Further not connecting could also mean that ur horoscopes(the two involved) are very dissimilar with almost nothing in common. Just a guess.
Anyway how about with your parents and wife?
Are u very egoisitic or short tempered? Just asking since this could cause some problems in relationships with anyone.
Dev

JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dev wrote:Thanks Dear.

I dont think u need to worry about it. As u say, u are a good speaker and u are rich(hope so, jupiter being in 2nd)
But with family, i fu are not connecting well, it may also be because of difference in tastes or so, same with relatives. Also, may be u have aspects of malefics on the second house.
Further not connecting could also mean that ur horoscopes(the two involved) are very dissimilar with almost nothing in common. Just a guess.
Anyway how about with your parents and wife?
Are u very egoisitic or short tempered? Just asking since this could cause some problems in relationships with anyone.
Dev

Hihi I write in pink and post pictures all over the place and you thought im a man :mrgreen:
Im a girl and i just turned 20 :oops:
Relatives.. its more like they have different believes than I, im quiet different
And ya i have Saturn in 8th house (own sign) with rahu, and my retro jupiter is exalted with ketu..
About money... no, im not rich