Congratulation to Lova Forum :) Crossed 5k members !

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
achram
Donor
Donor
Congratulation to Lova Forum :) Crossed 5k members !

Post by achram » 07 Jun 2018

Congratulation to All!

Special congrats to Shri Vaughn Guruji, For bringing this platform !

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु
मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत् ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

chan123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Congratulation to Lova Forum :) Crossed 5k members !

Post by chan123 » 29 Dec 2020

Hi dude.... I'm new to this forum... This is my first post, started with wishes. My best wishes to you!!

raphael1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by raphael1 » 23 Apr 2023

Hi Admin,

I apologize for posting here, but I am unable to create a post in any other group. This is ArchangelRaphael. I used to contribute to this forum by providing predictions earlier, but I lost access to my old account. I have already messaged the admin through the "Contact Us" section, but I haven't received a response yet. Could you kindly assist me in regaining access to my old account?

Thank you.

Raphael

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Oct 2023

Hi,

Please check and follow the steps below...
Sishya wrote:
12 Apr 2022
Please try the steps detailed below, as a quick hack to address the text-box issue (for starting a new thread or posting a reply) while posting:
1. In the text box (for new topics, this will be a tiny little box), Click the Left mouse button on it and select Inspect in Chrome or Inspect Element in Explorer.
2. This will open the Inspect area on the Right Hand side of the window in Chrome or at the bottom in Explorer, with the Textarea element highlighted.
3. In there, if you observe closely... you will see there is no space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end of the element. It will be one word Textareaname... instead of Textarea name, with a space in between.
4. All we need to do is Click the Left mouse button in the highlighted part (in the right hand side or bottom of the screen) and select Edit as HTML.
5. Lastly, insert a blank space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end.
Doing so will enable a user to type content in the text area, to post or respond to queries. Hope this helps.

Hopefully members (both new and old) will start using the forum more regularly and effectively.
Sincerely...

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 16 Jan 2024

Hi Rapahel,

Are you back...??
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.