Feature request, ideas & suggestions for future developm

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Feature request, ideas & suggestions for future developm

Post by srcs » 21 Aug 2013

@Forum administrator; The topic 'denial or delay of marriages- a few illu--examples " under
planets,houses,signs can be totally transferred to "Relationship &marriage"forum so that the
visitors can make use of the same in a single forum itself.

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 07 Sep 2013

@dear mods; My last visit was on sat.7-9-13/12 .09 PM IST but the posting time says Fri.6-9-13 with
some time? some times it tallies. why there is a diffnce ? can please any one of u set it right?

skcons

Post by skcons » 07 Oct 2013

Hellos

Inorder to select the astrologer in paid section, is it possible for forum can furnish on astrologers back ground data like where they have learnt astrology, who were their teachers or institute, and number of years in astrology field and their specialized in. It will help the seekers to address the questions appropriately.

trisadhaka

Post by trisadhaka » 22 Jun 2014

Thank you for this amazing resource.

Regards,
Trisadhaka.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 13 Jul 2017

Hello,

I would Like to give my suggestions.
Take to much time and Maybe effort for the persons responsible to approve post, to much time Maybe in There personal schedule and also for us users put the dinamic a little more slow then the normal. Why not approval automatically posts and if someone read something offensive just click in a button that directly will give alert to admins for check the situation. I think This should be the best.

Another situation Is Very clear that from 25 posts to 249 , i think, People will acess to PM, But in other post ChandraLagna said after reach 50 . This Is Two different info that Is not understandble.

I also would Like to write a little comment. One of my replay to a topic was not approval saying the "Only language allowed Is english" , Is if the "only language", Why some persons have hindi signature Or maybe sanskrit?

Thank You.

kurobin
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kurobin » 13 Oct 2017

Question: why I cannot view some images on the forum?

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 22 Oct 2017

kurobin wrote:
13 Oct 2017
Question: why I cannot view some images on the forum?
2. Newly Registered Users (Submitted 0-9 posts): Can read any post. Can post anywhere except in Chat Room. Must have first 9 posts approved by a Moderator. Can't use Private Messages (PM), or view profiles or member lists. Can't hide online status. Views no ads.

Its all because of the level you are, you are in newly registered users.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 02 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Dear admins, why my posts are getting delayed? They're all my doubts, I'm at learning stage, you're suppose to encourage me. This forum is helping me a lot, there are so many good people who shares their knowledge, i don't want to miss them, my queries would possibly help others too, Could you please consider my posts, it's a request?
Give priority for my queries too, as you all do for everyone :(
Thanks

pralokitaa

Post by pralokitaa » 27 Mar 2018

Dear Moderator Sir,

I wish to express my gratefulness and thanks to this forum where i am learning each day.

But made some observation over the past few days and realized that when i need to search something, i have to logout and then use the search facility as a guest. So maximum times i dont login and study/search as guest , i find this a bit wierd.
Am i missing anything ??

Thanks and best regards.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 27 Mar 2018

I just checked it out - search should not have needing you to log out. In the meantime, can you check once you cross 10 posts? Permissions change after that, and this problem should go away.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

pralokitaa

Post by pralokitaa » 27 Mar 2018

ok. i will check after my 10 posts (if i happen to reach :D )