Hello Everyone!

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Izarith
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Hello Everyone!

Post by Izarith » 06 May 2019

I am new to Vedic astrology. I have been completely lost in this ocean for about a year now, obsessively learning Jyotish where ever I can. Up to the age of 35, I thought astrology was nonsense because Libra all I had heard of the sun sign Libra just did not sit right with me.

One day I met a witch on a dating site who was really into Tropicle Astrology. I fell in love, deeply, with this woman. She was looking for someone a bit more into the occult and I was sooo far away from anything like this that she dumped me a few months.

I decided to look into this Astrology stuff And found that I could captivate about roughly 5 out of 30 people by describing their Sun sign. I would head to the night scene every week end and just randomly talking to people about astrology. Telling them that they were like this, or like that, and a few were truly moved by what I told them.

Then one day I leaned that there was this other form of Astrology, Vedic Astrology from India. Little by little I leaned about Lagna, and what each house meant, and how each planet interacted with each other. Then I leaned the basics, then started reading the charts of friends. Then other people. Then I would learn more, and re read peoples charts. It was all about personality, and problems with the mother or father, sex, rich, poor, good early childhood or bad.

The more I learned the more responsibility I felt. It stopped being the most awesome party trick in the world. Soon I learned enough to be horrified at some of the terrible things I see in peoples charts. Abuse, loss of children, rage, death of family and loved ones, pain and suffering. I've learned a bit of ayurvedic astrology so I try to tell people that they need B vitamins or vitamin C, to feel the poor, clean their house.

I am in the middle of the ocean of the stars, I can go to a bar and hear the next rising Nakshatra depending in the change of topic of peoples conversation. I am very happy to have found this forum.

I always told people since the very first reading that I am no where near being a real Vedic astrologer, that I am only a enthusiast that wants to understand and learn.

Nice to be here and thank you.

ALKN
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by ALKN » 26 Nov 2020

welcome Izarith

SalenaJane
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by SalenaJane » 10 Mar 2023

My name is Salena Jane. I am new here. A scholar of Religious Studies, Sanskrit & Vedas, I work with yogis at crucial transitions who explore the depths of wisdom and transform their life path. If you wish to access these teachings and connect your life, let’s go!