Query to specific person others please dont intervene!!!!!!

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor
Query to specific person others please dont intervene!!!!!!

Post by Bhishma » 16 Nov 2018

Hi All LOVA Experts,

It's my very humble request that if a person posts a query focusing on a "particular recipient" on his "subject" line then, let that person on subject line post a reply first and then others can offer their analysis... else what actually happens in the scenario is when other new person his posting his views it "overrides the actual new subject line" made by the person seeking a advice from the specific recipient. Later, even if the person seeking advice puts other post for the intended recipient it gets disapproved by the admin/moderator asking to wait for more than 2 or 3 days ( since due to the intervention of the new poster overriding the actual subject line ) and this chain makes the process to go on a very longer track !!!! :(

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Query to specific person others please dont intervene!!!!!!

Post by vedam33 » 17 Nov 2018

let admin put a clause that only that specific person should respond and others should not act ,let admin react on this as it is very serious issue?

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 19 Nov 2018

vedam33 wrote:
17 Nov 2018
let admin put a clause that only that specific person should respond and others should not act ,let admin react on this as it is very serious issue?
@vedam33 bro, 100% agreed with your point... only Admin has the overall authority in this regard...if the subject is general... I mean.. If only the problem is highlighted in subject then in that case all can step in to help... no problem in this scenario as it is open to all... this topic's concern is only confined within the "specific user's name" highlighted in the subject. :(

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

All Admin/All Moderators/All LOVA Gurus,

This is just a concern that I had felt to be brought up... By no means this is to hurt or pull down any gurus with their own astrology expertise... my heartfelt very humble apologies to all if what I did is a giant ambiguity ... please don't take very near to the heart... :(

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Nov 2018

ok i also decided not to share my analysis if it was addressed to a person specifically .

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
19 Nov 2018
ok i also decided not to share my analysis if it was addressed to a person specifically .
Respected vedam33 bro... really sorry if I had hurt...may be I am not having the right skill to present sensitive topics with sheer maturity... will surely try to rectify this going ahead... If you feel this is not appropriate you can report to admin and mod to delete this topic...

All admin and moderators... please go ahead and delete this topic asap... conveying my apologies again to all lova family :(