Sidhamsa and mba

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Shivarajjj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Sidhamsa and mba

Post by Shivarajjj » 11 Nov 2018

Hello dear renowned astrologers
I have been going through ketu dasha from past one year and life has literally turned upside down
I recently analysed my D24 chart to see if i have any yoga of mba or post graduation and i found my 2nd house and 9th house lord is mars and placed in 12th house with venus while my 9th house was empty my 2nd house has has moon in it so do i have any yoga or chance of doing mba or any post graduation for that matter.

As far as my knowledge goes 9thhouse is responsible for batchelors I have completed b.e but that to with lots of struggles and was not able to find job related to that field so if mars is lord of 2nd house as well can ido mba or not.
I am focused on doing mba in finance because my dasamsa 10th house lord is mercury placed in 9th house along with mars i just cant take mars out of the equation because he is also my navamsa lagna lord and placed in 12thhouse of navamsa as well .

Please let me know if my sidhamsa supports mba or should i focus on something else.
My birth details are 16/08/1993 time 05.25pm born jn hosur
Thank you