I think technical Glitch!

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
nitrogen
I think technical Glitch!

Post by nitrogen » 20 Aug 2018

Hi

My two posts was disapproved. Doesn't matter they were not that important. No problem in this regard.
But the reason it said was "The post is not written in English"....But it was in english. May be there is some technical problems that the response system took the post written in other language. So someone can have the look there. Otherwise its all OK.

Take care
Nitrogen

nitrogen

Re: I think technical Glitch!

Again disapproved. Here it goes-

Post disapproved: "Getting divorced. Is it going to be a prolonged legal battle?"

Reason: The post was submitted in the wrong location. See more information below. No astrological content - just idle chit chat..

Location was right. Content was astrological with suggestion to improve relation as I saw no separation in remote future.
Don't want to comment more.

Gonna take a brake
Bye all :arrow:
Take care
N :!: TROGEN

nitrogen

Re: I think technical Glitch!

Going for the inner Teerth Yatra. This disapproval opened my eyes to the transient state of the world :roll:
My spiritual journey has started.
Who wants to come with me. You ------> :| ........... Ok! leave it, let it be next time. I have to tread it alone.

Adios amigos 8) (Jim Reeves :( )
Hope we meet again
N :!: TROGEN
Over & Out :arrow: