Deletion of account.

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
aristides
Deletion of account.

Post by aristides » 21 Jul 2018

Respected Moderators
Please delete my account and posts till now. Will be highly obliged. I learned a lot here and wish to come back soon.
Yours truly
Aristides

coffeeday

Re: Deletion of account.

Post by coffeeday » 13 Sep 2018

Respected moderators ,
please delete my account immediately with all my posts .
regards coffeeday

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 13 Sep 2018

Dear coffeeday,
Please read the following about posting on the forum which can be found in the LOVA Forum Guidelines and Rules

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/w ... ?f=13&t=23

13. Posts become part of the LOVA forum. Therefore, if a user wants their account deleted, we will only deactivate it, not delete it and all their posts remain on the forum. The only posts that can be removed are the ones that the user doesn't want in the public domain, like the ones containing their birth data or other personal information. These posts will be removed by an Administrator at your request. Just submit a list of the urls of these posts by email or PM. These posts will be removed by an Administrator at your request. Just submit a list of the urls of these posts by email or PM.

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 13 Sep 2018

Thanks a lot for the clarification . The account may be deactivated there is no list of posts which contain personal information and so there is no need to submit a list . regards coffee day

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 13 Sep 2018

Ok let us know if you'd ever like your account activated again. Namaste, Vaughn Paul