Disapproved posts

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
beetlematrix
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Disapproved posts

Post by beetlematrix » 26 Apr 2018

Hi,
I posted two posts on the Relationship and Marriage forum but they were disapproved and the reason was that they are duplicates of some other posts of mine. However, my posts were answering a question that a member asked and the other post was a follow up question. They are not the duplicates of any other posts. I have only posted 2 more messages before them. I'd greatly appreciate if you could look at them again and hopefully approve them. If you need me to send the posts again, please let me know.

Thanks.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Disapproved posts

Post by vedam33 » 27 Apr 2018

Mine post also.disapproved if not good admin may delete my membership immediately

BHASKY1982

Post by BHASKY1982 » 03 May 2018

Same problem ,so many times I tried but every time it gets disapproved.
Admin must read the content and decide whether its a duplicate post or a new query. Disapproving it in the first go without analyzing is not fair.

BHASKY1982

Post by BHASKY1982 » 03 May 2018

Same problem ,so many times I tried but every time it gets disapproved.
Admin must read the content and decide whether its a duplicate post or a new query. Disapproving it in the first go without analyzing is not fair.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 04 May 2018

Admin does not always have time to read each post in detail.

Just see the two posts above that are same, and submitted twice. These are the posts that get disapproved right away. When posts like these show up in the moderation queue, they get flagged as duplicate and disapproved.

See here in career section, you have again posted same content twice at very different timings. This is the reason why posts get disapproved.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37723&p=258260#p258260
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna