informaation needed

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Bablu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
informaation needed

Post by Bablu » 04 Sep 2017

Dear All,

First of all, warm greetings to you all!! not because I have just registered on the site and forum but because I went through a few articles, forum messages and noticed the high level of content quality, fantastic degree of seriousness while responding to the questions of people seeking guidance, support and answers to their predicaments. Kudos to you all!! Please maintain.

About me; I am not into astrology per se but few instances, relationships, support from strangers and friends alike, failures, and successes piqued my interest in reading about mystery called Indian astrology (Indians calling it astrology and people in west terming it as Vedic Astrology :? ) in order to gain whatever knowledge I can.

While reading, I came across two names i.e. Shri Shivanand ji in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) and Shri Karve in Mumbai (Maharashtra). These gentlemen are supposed to have provided guidance to many, service to Astrology and are said to be still continuing to do so despite their age having advanced to beyond 85 and body to being frail. Can some one here provide some more information on these gentlemen please including the way to be in contact with them, their lectures, seminars, speeches or videos, if available? Also if the learned members are aware of other living people like these two worthy gentlemen.

Looking forward to gain more insights while being here and

Thank you
Regards