I am an aspiring astrolger and want to build a career in astrology

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
APURVA333
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
I am an aspiring astrolger and want to build a career in astrology

Post by APURVA333 » 11 Aug 2017

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Apurva N. Pandya from Mumbai, currently based at Ahmedabad under Job transfer. I am currently working for USA Medical & insurance service provider process - Home Health and Agency of New York as Senior Client Support Executive since 18 months. Previously, I have been a part of Vodafone UK Customer Relations and Satisfaction team for almost 5 years.

I am an aspiring astrologer practicing Vedic Astrology since 2002 (15 years). I am very passionate about astrology and love to help the needy person by providing them the best remedies after detailed analysis of their birth charts, dasha periods and suitable gems stones to be wear to increase the positive energy and lessen the obstacles faced by them.

- I am passionate about Astrology since last 15 years.

- I love to cast charts and always willing to read charts of person approaching me for astrological assistance. In fact, I love to cast charts of person I come across is having some issues in their married/love/family or professional life and assist him with remedies best suited to them.

- I am open to assist the beginner to understand the base of astrology and rules of calculations involved

Often I take out some time out of my daily schedule and after working hours to research on Vedic Astrology, numerology, Palmistry to some extent. I make notes on Astrology for my reference and refer to the online articles available to enhance my astrological knowledge which I later on practically apply on the birth chart of my friends, family members and co-workers I analyze and provide them the suitable remedies.

I am thankful to the mighty-one for showering this knowledge on me and helping me to carry out self-study by referring to online astrological articles, astrological notes prepared by me, TV shows on Vedic astrology and calculations involved along with wearing the applicable gems stones and following the remedial measures, newspaper columns, magazines.

I have so far studied on 1500+ birth charts and analyzed 500+ birth charts in detailed manner as a part to strengthen my practical knowledge on Astrology and to make more accurate predictions which will surely help the native to overcome the sorrows, obstacles, achieving the desired growth in the concerned area.

Please provide me chance and I will prove myself as an aspiring astrologer and would take this stream professionally and at the same time, with my astrological knowledge, I will help the needy peoples who are surrounded by ill doshas and negative influence of planets in their birth charts.

DOB: 17/10/1978
TOB: 10:54 AM
POB: Byculla, Mumbai.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 11 Aug 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted contact information

godschild

Re: I am an aspiring astrolger and want to build a career in astrology

Post by godschild » 14 Aug 2017

Hello sir,
namah shivaya.
namo narayanaya.
Regarding your post I would request some clarification,are you willing to see the charts on this forum ? or you would like people to approach you professionally for consultation ?