Hi all

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Black Rose
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Hi all

Post by Black Rose » 21 Apr 2016

Hello everyone!

I'm French from Canada but I'll do my best with English. I'm new at learning astrology, even more Vedic astrology (so please, please be patient).

I have a lot of questions (sorry!) so you'll see me post a bit of everywhere trying to understand how this works.

I'm not looking for readings, I want to learn.

If there's a perfectionist, let me know. I'll gladly take your advice.

Have a good day!

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hi all

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Apr 2016

Dear BR
It nice to learn that you wish to learn Vedic Astrology. We believe that Astrology is a vast ocean and many lifetime are required to have complete mastery over this.
As my teacher Sh KN Rao says Learn from own experience. Try to collect as many charts and relate their their life events with the dasha pattern as well planet positions.
You may share your questions. Lets learn together.
God bless you
Neeraj

Black Rose
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Black Rose » 23 Apr 2016

Thank you Dr Neeraj

I've already gathered a few charts, although, I am missing the Ascendant for some people because they did not know their time of birth as I did. I'm not yet familiar with the Vedic chart even though I got one here...

I must say I don’t understand it as much as I want and there's a lot of terminologies that remain mysterious. I only had 1 contact that know about vedic astrology and he's just so passionate (or maybe I just love him, who knows?) that he inspired me to join even though he doesn't seem to be a member of this forum.

I'm doing a lot of backtracking to compare the events with planet movements right now. I might have noticed a thing or two. Still working on it though.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 May 2016

Dear BR
Sh KN Rao advises to use Moon chart for the natives whose TOB is not sure.
You may try the same.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2016

Hi George
Welcome to LOVA Forum!
Are you practicing Astrology/ Student of Astrology or just interested in it.
God bless you
Neeraj

freekundli
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by freekundli » 21 Aug 2016

ghudson621 wrote:Hello all. Im George . Nice to meet you all :)
Hello,
Nice to meet you too.
Welcome to the lightonvedicastrology community.

Black Rose
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Black Rose » 19 Oct 2016

Hi all, sorry for my terribly late reply. Thank you all for your kindness, I have been a bit busy lately and I got so much to learn that I don't know where to start. Any advice is welcome.