Hello

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
kiranp.ece
Hello

Post by kiranp.ece » 04 Apr 2014

Hi all,

This is Kiran,an engineer by profession and education and a researcher in vedic astrology.I have been interested in astrology since childhood and have learnt mostly by myself.

My interest in astrology is due to me being a Sagittarius ascendant,the lagana lord jupiter placed in pisces(Hamsa mahapurusha Yoga) and being vargottama there sparked my research in vedic studies and more importantly mercury being the lord of 7th and 10th placed in 7th (Bhadra mahapurusha yoga)aspecting my lagna gave me my engineering skills and skills pertaining to astrology.Eight lord moon in the eight leads me to occult studies as well :)

Thank you Paul Vaughn and all the moderators for all the wonderful articles,blogs and all my fellow members to keep my interest going in the field of this sacred ocean of astrology.

God Bless