Try this if you are unable to start new topics or edit posts.

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Try this if you are unable to start new topics or edit posts.

Post by Sishya » 13 Jan 2022

Hi,

Please try the steps detailed below, as a quick hack to address the text-box issue (for starting a new thread or posting a reply) while posting:
1. In the text box, Click the Left mouse button and select Inspect in Chrome or Inspect Element in Explorer.
2. This will open the Inspect area on the Right Hand side of the window in Chrome or at the bottom in Explorer, with the Textarea element highlighted.
3. In there, if you observe closely... you will see there is no space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end of the element. It will be one word Textareaname... instead of Textarea name, with a space in between.
4. All we need to do is Click the Left mouse button in the highlighted part (in the right hand side or bottom of the screen) and select Edit as HTML.
5. Lastly, insert a blank space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end.
Doing so will enable a user to type content in the text area, to post or respond to queries. Hope this helps.

Hopefully members (both new and old) will start using the forum more regularly and effectively.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Try this if you are unable to start new topics or edit posts.

Post by subramanianp » 13 Mar 2022

thank you Sishya ji.
i am having problem with my private message box.not in a position to send replies.
let me try your advise.
thanks and regards.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Mar 2022

Namaste _/\_,

Good to see you back on the forum. The power and effect of Lunar Nodes seems to be on the decline and hopefully the current difficultly with starting new threads/editing etc., will get sorted out completely. I look forward to more traffic here - more so with knowledgeable and experienced members like yourself.

Please do try the work-around - it should work.

Sincerely...

Amulyakancherla23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

asperger's syndrome

Post by Amulyakancherla23 » 05 Apr 2022

my son is diagonise with aspergers syndrome and having therapies from march 2021. it is very difficult to face this pain. can you please see to what went wrong in his horoscope. with my very little knowledge in astrology i tried to figure out what bad combination or bad yoga is leading to this situation but i dont understand or find a solution to this please please guide me and let me know if there are any remedies. thankyou.
dob- 23/05/2018,
time 01:01 pm,
place- Vijayawada,andhrapradesh,India

Amulyakancherla23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

asperger's syndrome

Post by Amulyakancherla23 » 05 Apr 2022

my son is diagonise with aspergers syndrome and having therapies from march 2021. it is very difficult to face this pain. can you please see to what went wrong in his horoscope. with my very little knowledge in astrology i tried to figure out what bad combination or bad yoga is leading to this situation but i dont understand or find a solution to this please please guide me and let me know if there are any remedies. thankyou.
dob- 23/05/2018,

Amulyakancherla23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Amulyakancherla23 » 09 Apr 2022

dob- 23/05/2018,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Apr 2022

Hi,

Please try the steps detailed below, as a quick hack to address the text-box issue (for starting a new thread or posting a reply) while posting:
1. In the text box (for new topics, this will be a tiny little box), Click the Left mouse button on it and select Inspect in Chrome or Inspect Element in Explorer.
2. This will open the Inspect area on the Right Hand side of the window in Chrome or at the bottom in Explorer, with the Textarea element highlighted.
3. In there, if you observe closely... you will see there is no space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end of the element. It will be one word Textareaname... instead of Textarea name, with a space in between.
4. All we need to do is Click the Left mouse button in the highlighted part (in the right hand side or bottom of the screen) and select Edit as HTML.
5. Lastly, insert a blank space between Textarea and name - both at the start and end.
Doing so will enable a user to type content in the text area, to post or respond to queries. Hope this helps.

Hopefully members (both new and old) will start using the forum more regularly and effectively.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Apr 2022

Hi,
Amulyakancherla23 wrote:
09 Apr 2022
dob- 23/05/2018,
Please check my understanding of the situation in the other thread using this link (see below)
https://www.phpbb.lightonvedicastrology ... 35#p299489

Sincerely...

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 21 Aug 2022

Thank you Sishya!!!

That tip worked very well for me. By following it, I am able to open a new thread, as well as reply to this thread.

Regards
Hari
Sishya wrote:
12 Apr 2022
Hi,

1. In the text box (for new topics, this will be a tiny little box), Click the Left mouse button on it and select Inspect in Chrome or Inspect Element in Explorer.

Sincerely...

linja123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by linja123 » 03 Oct 2022

How Late Is The Closest Grocery Store Open? If you live in a small community, there are chances that the nearest grocery is available until 9 p.m. Although most stores operate simultaneously, some may close at 10 p.m.

CLICK HERE = <a href="https://payoffaddress.com/how-late-is-t ... open/">How Late Is The Closest Grocery Store Open</a>

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Dec 2022

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
12 Apr 2022
Hi,

Sincerely...
Thought I'd bump this thread to help folk who might be struggling to start new topics or edit post.

Sincerely...