Remedies for maraka moon mahadasha

Forum Guidelines and How To's: create an 'avatar', post an image, deal with technical problems/solutions, make a suggestion, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Woodrose
Remedies for maraka moon mahadasha

Post by Woodrose » 02 Jun 2021

I am running maraka moon mahadasha and Rahu antardasha.I will have Saturn antardasha from 2023 till 2024 June For me moon , Saturn and Rahu are maraka planets since I am a Capricorn ascendant . Astrologers have hinted that I may not sail through this maraka mahadasha .I need remedies.Please help me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Remedies for maraka moon mahadasha

Post by Sishya » 09 Jun 2021

Hi,

Chanting of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and/or performing Maha Mrityunjaya Homa is often suggested, when there are corroborating factors.

I'm inclined to think your experiences during Sade-Sathi period (Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of natal Moon/Chandra), along with the conglomeration of planets in Dhanur Rashi (just before the onset of CoVID-19 Pandemic), not to mention Ketu's powerful transit have perhaps played a role in your current mindset - over and beyond your natural tendency.

Sincerely...

Woodrose

Re: Remedies for maraka moon mahadasha

Post by Woodrose » 10 Jun 2021

Thank you for your suggestion of remedies .