2011 TN Assembly elections

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bali1938
Donor
Donor
2011 TN Assembly elections

Post by bali1938 » 12 Apr 2011

Can some astrologically predict the winner as well as the number of seats?...Should prediction be based on the start of the election tomorrow(7.00) - taking lagna as DMK and 7th house as ADMK?

Details of Karunanidhi - 3.6.1924; 10.40; Thiruvarur
Details of Jayalalitha - 24.2.1948; 14.34; Madras

I am not sure if the birth details are accurate.

Balajhi

bali1938
Donor
Donor

Re: 2011 TN Assembly elections

Going through the charts it was interesting to note that for:

Jayalalitha - Her Li Narayana Dasa started in 2011 Feb. Her previous Dasa- Aq had started in 2001 Feb (when she last won the elections). Aq is 5th from AL and 9th from Lagna. This time around Li Dasa - Leo Sub dasa. Li has AL and Leo is 11th from AL. So seems to be a favourable period. Also Rahu in 3rd from AL, 4 planets in 6th from AL, AL lord Ve in 5th house from AL, Moon in 10th house from AL (all of these by transits) also are indicative of her good fortune.

Karunanidhi - Now running Li Dasa (8th from AL). Li contains A6 and also houses an exalted Sa. Sa happens to be the 7th & 8th lord - so doesnt look like a favourable dasha. Sc sub dasha which is in a 2-12 relationship with Li. Sc also houses A8(Mritypada).

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 12 Apr 2011

Dear Bali Ji

I agree with your analysis that the jayalalitha combine will make it this time but the margin may not be too great.

Regards
Ramanan

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 12 Apr 2011

I will predict the effect the outcome will have on TN: Nothing. :D

whoever comes to power is still going to loot.
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

bali1938
Donor
Donor

I will predict the effect the outcome will have on TN: Nothing.

Still I believe a rotation policy is better to have particularly since both parties cant do much good. :)

digitsoftime

Post by digitsoftime » 12 Apr 2011

Dear Bali sir,

ADMK might win because then ADMK would become the lagna and DMK would be the 7th house..surprise surprise...
and 7th house denotes relationships, of which Kalaignar is so fond. :)

and there are also things like free TV (3rd house of commúnication), free land and houses(4th house significations), laptop (ketu, technology), free bus travel for senior citizens (3rd house and 2nd house affliction, Saturn's involvement?), Sethu Samudram (9th house), the stages and meeting he organizes to praise himself (10th house of fame)..
oh..Karunanidhi's untiring efforts to improve the country :D

regards,
S

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Apr 2011

It is hightime one of the forum members starts a new party and makes it corruption free. I would have campaigned and also voted for him :D :D .
Any takers-Ramanan, Kandan, Digitsoftime?
Dev

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 15 Apr 2011

Dear Dev,
it is next to impossible in this country becos all the political parties which ruled both in the state as well as the centre have legalised corruption.the govt machinery is both in efficient and corrupt. un less capital punishments are given i dont c any improvement at all/

regards

ramanan

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 15 Apr 2011

Dev Sir.

i dont mind. but we need to change in the electoral rules. if the percentage system comes into existence i will take you up on your campaign promise. :D
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Apr 2011

Yes, Ramanan, very well said. I also vouch for capital punishment.

Kandan, I agree with u but it would never become a reality.

Dev