Why even bother trying?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Why even bother trying?

Post by kandhan » 21 Feb 2011

Here is what God has given you till now:

1. Life till now (almost 50 out of 1000 every Indian Infant doest not survive its first year)

2. Supportive Father till now

3. Good English Education (almost 35% Indians are not even literate)

4. Intelligence to communicate in English

5. Awaresness of Astrology

6. Financial resource for accessing a computer and internet :D

Nothing is free except God's Grace.

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 22 Feb 2011

Aaah.

Thats still only one down.

i was pointing to that area of the cup which was full. :)

btw i am one of those few who were supposedly crazy enough to reject two overseas jobs(one in your country) to be in my country. guess i made a good choice. 8)
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

nirmala

Post by nirmala » 22 Feb 2011

Dear friend,
Firstly, I am NOT an astrologer. secondly, I couldn't help but reply to this post.
You seem to know a lot about astrology, but Im not sure whether you know more about Indian culture. We don't view death as the end. It is merely an imp event in a person's life. We firmly believe in rebirth-- the cycle of life and death goes on.
Your horoscope is determined by your past actions. your karmas in your previous life. When a person suffers, He should not be sad about it but should be happy because he is doing penance for his past bad actions, his bad karmas are getting exhausted.
Dont be sad or depressed about how "unlucky" or "unfortunate" you are. You are not unlucky. You have been blessed to be born as a human being, you have the option of believing in god, of following good dharma (religious practises) so that you can exhaust your previous bad karmas so that your future births may be filled with joy and happiness.
believe in god, believe that he loves you, believe that he brought you in this world for a reason. Give him that faith, and then work towards your betterment -- physically and spiritually. He will not let you down.

One more thing that I would like to add, never be jealous of anyone who seems happier than you. They did good karmas and so have a right to enjoy the fruit of that. It is not their fault that someone did bad actions, it is not their fault that someone suffers. Focus on your own being, on your actions, on how you can improve your future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKcGnvm ... re=related

Best wishes,
Nirmala
Last edited by nirmala on 22 Feb 2011, edited 1 time in total.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » 22 Feb 2011

del
Last edited by onlyhope on 27 Mar 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunds » 22 Feb 2011

Hi De Ja Vu,
I do not want to give you sermons/advice as to how you should conduct your life ,how you should keep your hope alive etc....Believe me when I say I am in a much much bigger trouble than what you are....and you are just 22 yrs. old and I am 42 yrs. old....If I am saying I am in trouble then it should be really very grave.....But looking at your post it does appear you are an intelligent man (with or without qualifications)...You surely know how to present your case in a strong language which is an asset....Not many people in this world can manage that.My philosophy at present is that I am just living for today without much worrying about the future...If something clicks for me then good for me...If not than be it...But all these problems have surely made me humble and these lessons I will remember for the rest of my life.....Even if I manage to break free and rise above.
Hope that helps....
Regards,
Sunder.
Birth Details: 06/Sept./1968, 3.40 AM, Chennai...
I believe it because I hope for it...- Leon Blum.