Malefic-Benefic classification/General

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Malefic-Benefic classification/General

Post by Dev » 29 Dec 2010

For instance, if JUP is weak or not in good condition may make a person immoral or gives no good luck. Whereas a MARS in good condition can give motivation, strength, even act as a catalyst in fructifying the the marriage quickly.''

I dont think that just by knowing that jupiter is debilitated, it means that the person has loose morals. The overall horoscope needs to be seen.

My own jupiter is debilitated and has least shadbala. I have two of my relatives, one married and the other in 20s, both have debilitated jupiter. They are much more loyal, honest and traditional than their own siblings who do not have debilitated jupiter. For eg. The first even writes articles on spirituality. About the second, I asked him and his brother to start reading some slokas. While he did, his brother did not. He is honest to the core, and so is the first person. Their brothers are not so, in fact it is their brothers who have committed certain sins. So where is the question of jupiter causing immorality. In the year that jupiter was debilitated, were all people immoral? So it is totally wrong to assume so, I know of criminals who do all crimes, have all vices, cheat on others money, cheat their wife, tell lies throughout their life, cheat others and have 100% immorality. They donot have debilitated jupiter.
So debilitated jupiter could be very good may be when neecha bhanga is there or there are other aspects in the horoscope like if he is in a friend's nakshatra who is exalted and so on/
In the criminal's case with loose morals, association of jup with malefics, his being in papakartari etc may be more significant.
About deb jup it is possible that they dont believe in God when they have problems, say in their teens or so, then they change. The deb is shown that way probably so for 3-4 years, they may just not feel God is there just because they feel they are suffering and are helpless.

Dev