Appeal and Query for Vaughn Paul

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
egoCombustsKnowledge
Appeal and Query for Vaughn Paul

Post by egoCombustsKnowledge » 18 Dec 2010

Appeal and Query for Vaughan-ji

There is a fundamental situation of the purpose of this forum...at-least with one small group on this forum.

--This small group self back-pats each other for being knowldegable

--so far it's OK, then they patronize others...and think because they have back-patted each other as knowldegable, they have the right to judge others...tell all who is knowldegable and who is crap...simply PATRONZE.
May be they don't even realize Patronizing is offensive in civic societies.

--then they create a deluding perception they they are doing all this as a great-free-service to humanity.
Maybe some of them, sometimes are, but many of them are here to learn from the live cases offred by the forum...they polish their skills by reading the many cases availbale in the reading section.
many of them enjoy the feeling of pseudo power/ control they "feel" they enjoy over the lives of those coming seeking guidance.

--Many of them forget free-service-charity it is if offered unconditonal..... and not by reminding everyone to be obligated and stand hand-floded for the free-service forced down their throat.
The old adage Rsepect is earned and not forced.

--And god forbid if someone questions these self-back-patting-patronizing-others-exepcting-all-to-fall-in-their-feet-all-the-time-for-their-free-service-provided-to-humanity......all hell breaks loose...
Half a dozen ids appear and they hound, attack,abuse perosnally the one who dares asked an astrological question.
Zero tolerance to an alternative view point !
Ego levels as flimsy as a soap bubble, that pricked at the presumed insult of someone merely questioning them in public.

--and then the Saas-Bahu shtyled emotional melo-drama starts...
I am leaving the forum, I am going annnoucements...someone come and stop me beg me to stay...else I will go...and never come back.
And then these grown up men acting with the EQ of a 12 year old cannot even stay away for 2 weeks.

--Most are not like this....only about half a dozen, but act like a hand held mafia, like the upper caste...hounding, abusing, attacking those they see as a risk of breaking their hold.....prasad-ji, sharma-ji, shilpa-ji, anu-ji and many others have faced the wrath of the upper caste.

--The question for you Vaughan-ji is what is your vision for this forum.....a free-fair,open learning platform for the new-comers, students, learners to mingle with each other freely.....

OR a CASTE system, a hand-held Mafia, hounding attacking threatening abusing to control what is meant to be a divine science.

We would all appreciate to hear your response and thoughts.

Namaskar