Agasthya Muni

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
digitsoftime
Re: Agasthya Muni

Post by digitsoftime » 16 Oct 2010

hehe..no sir. I just thought you might know..
sorry

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 16 Oct 2010

Dear sunny,

Y feel sorry, I was also joking.

Gnite
RAMANAN

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 05 Nov 2010

Hello everyone.

I have had experience with naadi twice. First time was Agasthya and second time was Vashishta naadi. They are very accurate about our name sand names of our close relatives (parents, spouse). They are also able to predict the problem for which we are approaching the nadi. In my case, it even predicted that my uncle is hearing the naadi for me. They did not ask for birth details.

These nadis are divided into 12 or 18 cantos/parts like general, children, profession, marriage, remedies, disease, moksha etc. The General part is read first. This has a pattern in that first it describes house placements of planets(I think they are using vaakya(tamil) panchangam here, so there might be mismatch if one uses modern computer softwares). then about the house we reside in(mostly does not match). it goes something like this: the house is in a street in north south direction. there is a mariamman temple in east direction. a water body when approaching the house. then it talks about our previous life: where we are born, name, what we did which is the reason for the current problem etc. then it goes on to describe the general predictions for whole life upto certain years thus indirectly indicating lifespan.

Now comes the tricky part. In order to know the remedies, one has to pay separately for the chapter on remedies. Remedies mostly involve visiting various temples, performing pooja, lighting dia, annadhaan, vrat etc. Not come across any gem remedy so far in naadi. Depending on the naadi reader, one also has to pay a certain amount as dakshina for the reader apart from the fees for reading.

In my case, I have had success both times after carrying out the remedies in naadi. cant say the same about predictions. however, in one of my close relative’s case, the predictions have so far been accurate.
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 29 Nov 2010

Many hear about greatness of Nadi predictions but real Nadi is still eluding.
History tells they were destroyed by Md Ghazani,Ghori and Aurangjeb.
Some may be available in the vaults of British Museums.
Many references about Sage Agasthya can be found,if time permits I wish to add one.
The topic is quite educative and lively.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.