My View's on Free will and Destiny.

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Re: My View's on Free will and Destiny.

Post by astroboy » 04 Oct 2010

:) My mother asked him, Why a government hospital, why not a private medical college. " he said what difference does it make after I am dead. does the name of the hospital matter to me ?? I decided to donate my self to a government hospital, because the students who pass out from there will benefit the most. It is they who will serve the poor and not the doctor's who pass out of high flying medical colleges.". My mother just kept quiet and signed. :D

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 04 Oct 2010

No let's see some practical examples to illustrate why the Upachaya houses can actually mould a person's life.

20th april 1889 @ 6.30 PM LMT @ Braunau - Am - Inn Austria. This is the horoscope of Adolf Hitler. The biggest Mass Murderer ever.

Let us first look at the strength of the "Upachaya houses" because we are analysing only his free will components and nothing else at this point of time.

lagna is Tula.
The 3rd lord is in the 3rd.
The 6th lord is in the 3rd.
The 10 lord is in the in the 3rd
The 11th lord is in the 7th aspecting the lagna and aspected by the 6th and the 3rd lord.

Look at the strength of the Upachaya houses. See how a man moulded his life, and the path he chose to take. Nothing in the horoscope indicates such evil. But the answer to his leaning's towards "war" is hidden in the 3rd house. He had the Free will to walk away, But chose to succumb to his inherent passion. The point is, the achieved the pinnacle of success in what ever macabre desire he nourished within him. This is the tragedy of it all. A use of 'free will' with out Dhrama. his path is the worse display of Adharmic activity.

More later.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

meme

Post by meme » 04 Oct 2010

Astroboy,

I have one question to ask....after u became the shishya, did you ever ask your Guru why he accepted you ? and what was it that made you want to study astrology?

regards,

Basab

Post by Basab » 04 Oct 2010

Here's quoting from Chapter 3, ("VISIT TO VIDYASAGAR") of the book: "The Gospels of Sri Ramkrishna"

'Evil of "I" and "mine"
" 'I' and 'mine' - these constitute ignorance. 'My house', 'my wealth', 'my learning', 'my possessions' - the attitude that prompts one to say such things comes of ignorance. On the contrary, the attitude born of Knowledge is: 'O God, Thou art the Master, and all these things belong to Thee. House, family, children, attendants, friends, are Thine.'

"One should constantly remember death. Nothing will survive death. We are born into this world to perform certain duties, like the people who come from the countryside to Calcutta on business. If a visitor goes to a rich man's garden, the superintendent says to him, 'This is our garden', 'This is our lake', and so forth. But if the Superintendent is dismissed for some misdeed, he can't carry away even his mango-wood chest. He sends it secretly by the gate-keeper. (Laughter.)

"God laughs on two occasions. He laughs when the physician says to the patient's mother, 'Don't be afraid, mother; I shall certainly cure your boy.' God laughs, saying to Himself, 'I am going to take his life, and this man says he will save it!' The physician thinks he is the master, forgetting that God is the Master. God laughs again when two brothers divide their land with a string, saying to each other, 'This side is mine and that side is your'. He laughs and says to Himself, 'The whole universe belongs to Me, but they say they own this portion or that portion.'

"Can one know God through reasoning? Be His servant, surrender yourself to Him, and then pray to Him."'

Basab

Here's quoting from Chapter 2, ("IN THE COMPANY OF DEVOTEES") of the book: "The Gospels of Sri Ramkrishna":

'NEIGHHBOUR: "Why has God created wicked people?"

MASTER: "That is His will, His play. In His maya there exists avidyā as well as vidyā. Darkness is needed too. It reveals all the more the glory of light. There is no doubt that anger, lust, and greed are evils. Why, then, has God created them? In order to create saints. A man becomes a saint by conquering the senses. Is there anything impossible for a man who has subdued his passions? He can even realize God, through His grace. Again, see how His whole play of creation is perpetuated through lust.

"Wicked people are needed too. At one time the tenants of an estate became unruly. The landlord had to send Golak Choudhury, who was a ruffian. He was such a harsh administrator that the tenants trembled at the very mention of his name.

"There is need of everything. Once Sita said to her Husband: 'Rama, it would be grand if every house in Ayhodhya were a mansion! I find many houses old and dilapidated.' 'But, my dear,' said Rama, 'if all the houses were beautiful ones, what would the masons do?' (Laughter.) God has created all kinds of things. He has created good trees, and poisonous plants and weeds as well. Among the animals there are good, bad, and all kinds of creatures - tigers, lions, snakes, and so on."'

milredr

Post by milredr » 04 Oct 2010

Basab wrote:Here's quoting from Chapter 3, ("VISIT TO VIDYASAGAR") of the book: "The Gospels of Sri Ramkrishna"

'Evil of "I" and "mine"
" 'I' and 'mine' - these constitute ignorance. 'My house', 'my wealth', 'my learning', 'my possessions' - the attitude that prompts one to say such things comes of ignorance. On the contrary, the attitude born of Knowledge is: 'O God, Thou art the Master, and all these things belong to Thee. House, family, children, attendants, friends, are Thine.'

"One should constantly remember death. Nothing will survive death. We are born into this world to perform certain duties, like the people who come from the countryside to Calcutta on business. If a visitor goes to a rich man's garden, the superintendent says to him, 'This is our garden', 'This is our lake', and so forth. But if the Superintendent is dismissed for some misdeed, he can't carry away even his mango-wood chest. He sends it secretly by the gate-keeper. (Laughter.)

"God laughs on two occasions. He laughs when the physician says to the patient's mother, 'Don't be afraid, mother; I shall certainly cure your boy.' God laughs, saying to Himself, 'I am going to take his life, and this man says he will save it!' The physician thinks he is the master, forgetting that God is the Master. God laughs again when two brothers divide their land with a string, saying to each other, 'This side is mine and that side is your'. He laughs and says to Himself, 'The whole universe belongs to Me, but they say they own this portion or that portion.'

"Can one know God through reasoning? Be His servant, surrender yourself to Him, and then pray to Him."'
Hi Basab,

Didnt get the point you are trying to make here. None of us are disputing the fact that freewill is a gift of God. Its God given. However whether you want to use it or not, how you use it for good or bad, is your choice. So what do you mean when you say ego/I/Mine/the post above etc. Can you pl explain. Are you by any chance assuming we are so arrogant that when we say freewill we mean its our will and not God's will? If so, i think you are mistaken Basab. I am really not getting what point your trying to make here.

Thanks

Basab

Milredr,

I am not making any point--I didn't even try that. I wish I had the intelligence to make a point like you all here. I just quoted some lines, which I liked and which I thought of sharing with everyone here. I don't have the intelligence or the knowledge to counter the point of view of you all. It was my biggest mistake writing here, and I made a fool of myself with my rusty logic and my point of view, which was stupid. And then, this line, "destiny is predestined" has become a big joke for you all, but I will like to say this that I didn't write that line. It's a ved-vakya (from the Vedas), my father told me. Anyway...
milredr wrote:Hi Basab,

Didnt get the point you are trying to make here. None of us are disputing the fact that freewill is a gift of God. Its God given. However whether you want to use it or not, how you use it for good or bad, is your choice. So what do you mean when you say ego/I/Mine/the post above etc. Can you pl explain. Are you by any chance assuming we are so arrogant that when we say freewill we mean its our will and not God's will? If so, i think you are mistaken Basab. I am really not getting what point your trying to make here.

meme

Dear Basab,

I am not disputing ur signature or ur line of thinking....but we as human beings are programmed to make ourselves better by any means in this yuga...so u have lots of misunderstanding with people who have to do it vs people who will wait for it....

one more thing i noticed is that the "go-getters" will never ever blame themselves come heaven or hell and would make the respondent party think twice/thrice about responding ...

here you beat yourself over your head and punish yourself ........

:)

regards,

Basab

meme wrote:one more thing i noticed is that the "go-getters" will never ever blame themselves come heaven or hell and would make the respondent party think twice/thrice about responding ...

here you beat yourself over your head and punish yourself ........
Dear Meme,

I am not blaming myself either. I am a complete zero as you know, but then, I am not repenting as to why I didn't keep on trying, forever, to become a hero. I am okay and have accepted everything as God's will. Maybe I am a fool in your eyes, but then, I don't mind that. There is a quote which I believe in: "Bhagwan Shiva explains that no one is clever and no one is foolish, we all do whatever and whichever, he desires us to do." Maybe it's the mantra for losers like me. Don't mind thinking what you want to think about me. Everything is God's will. I accept it.

milredr

Post by milredr » 04 Oct 2010

Basab wrote:Milredr,

I am not making any point--I didn't even try that. I wish I had the intelligence to make a point like you all here. I just quoted some lines, which I liked and which I thought of sharing with everyone here. I don't have the intelligence or the knowledge to counter the point of view of you all. It was my biggest mistake writing here, and I made a fool of myself with my rusty logic and my point of view, which was stupid. And then, this line, "destiny is predestined" has become a big joke for you all, but I will like to say this that I didn't write that line. It's a ved-vakya (from one of the Vedas), my father told me. Anyway...
milredr wrote:Hi Basab,

Hey Basab,

The lines are beautiful indeed. Just that it did not have any connection with this thread:). TC Basab

meme

Basab,

that was a statement that had no value judgements..nothing at all......i was just pointing out something that i noticed...

will/destiny/freewill..success/failure..... in the end all are words...every horoscope has faults and we are encouraged to do things and get very quick results.......who knows if the result is good for u in the long run ? would it have been better to suffer than get an immediate result? the heart knows what it wants but what ultimately results no body knows...that is ultimately the beauty of life..that we may enjoy life when we can..doing good..sharing laughter and sadness and trying to bring about some change for good in this world....that is all that can be done :)

so here is to u Basab.....live life Indra size :)

regards,

Basab

I am glad to know that you liked those lines, MIlredr. Most of the times the discussion drifts a long way from where it started--this is just history repeating itself.
milredr wrote:
Hey Basab,

The lines are beautiful indeed. Just that it did not have any connection with this thread:). TC Basab

Basab

Post by Basab » 05 Oct 2010

Thanks, Meme. I am sorry--I guess I misunderstood you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am a very simple person, and I prefer to keep a simple belief. You grow that belief that you grow up hearing. I grew up hearing my dad say always, "destiny is predestined", "samay se pehle aur bhagya se zaada kabhi kisiko kuch nehi milta", and slowly it got ingrained in my psyche that destiny is supreme. My dad never encouraged me to believe in free will. He always said that when time will come you will automatically grow your confidence, your will power. Everything will happen at the right time. My dad used to tell me that one day I will realize it that it is all destiny, and I have realized it. I don't have any complaints with God, and I don't have any complaints with destiny. Whatever happens happens as per His will. That's how I see life, and that's what life has taught me in my 30 years of struggle.
meme wrote:Basab,

that was a statement that had no value judgements..nothing at all......i was just pointing out something that i noticed...

will/destiny/freewill..success/failure..... in the end all are words...every horoscope has faults and we are encouraged to do things and get very quick results.......who knows if the result is good for u in the long run ? would it have been better to suffer than get an immediate result? the heart knows what it wants but what ultimately results no body knows...that is ultimately the beauty of life..that we may enjoy life when we can..doing good..sharing laughter and sadness and trying to bring about some change for good in this world....that is all that can be done :)

so here is to u Basab.....live life Indra size :)

regards,

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 05 Oct 2010

Good day to you Meme Ji,

My Guru's quote verbatim, I just called him up now and asked him why he decided to make me his "Shishya'

" I am Brahmin. I am by nature a Guru, You have come to my door step in search of Knowledge and Because you have a keen interest in the subject. God Saraswathi will never forgive me if I keep my knowledge to my self. I decided to test you as much as I can, If you survive and If he can swallow your Ego, you will learn, If not, Well, you are a fool. " I will test you further, Because you are nothing in front of me. Let me see where you reach "

Hope that answer's your question.

that was typed as he spoke to me on the phone .....

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Before we get on to why Hitler became Hitler, we have to see where the seed of "WANT" is planted.

In Vikramaditya's court, During the debate of which planet is the greatest,

" The Moon is the mind of all, The lord of the senses and emotions, The Moon want's everything because he fickle, tend's to wander, and because he is of nature of Semen, he is passion filled. who ever wants { Gratification} also {sexual} should worship the Moon.

Pink Floyd, From their epic album "Dark Side of the Moon,

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy
Beg, borrow or steal
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say
All that you eat
Everyone you meet
All that you slight
Everyone you fight
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon. { Meaning , the Mind is so powerful , Even the soul get's eclipsed. This is why In the natural Zodiac, the moon is placed 12th from the Sun. }

Once the Mind { Moon } is afflicted. There is no point in looking at the Upachaya houses, the Kendra's and the Kona's

Nobody ask's you what your lagna is. You go to a temple, The priest will ask you what your "Rashi and Nakshatra is" . That is enough for the priest to understand what the devotee is going through,

More later,

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 05 Oct 2010

There is no such power in the "I" unless the almighty all pervades in his Pratibimba. So, all actions should be attributed to the Lord. Because it is he alone that can shield us from the facing the Prarabdha of Kaliyuga rupa demons inner and outer. Hari preeti is the sole action eligible for moksha.”

Though it may be true sometimes I wonder, why every time you find good people and bad ones exist in parallel , particularly In Kaliyuga, we see all evil ones are successful easily (see our leaders for example), good ones struggle hard for survival. What is the hidden lesson God wants you to grasp? On one hand it is said God created Kaliyuga and demons on the other hand same God protects you from evil?

Maheshji - Evil people were there in all yugas. Infact in previous yugas they were even more powerful than this one. The success of today is seen as having kingly mansions, materialistic fame, money, vehicles etc. without the blessings of God. The same success before Kaliyuga was attributed to the almighty and thus enjoyed blissfully throughout life. The hidden lesson is simple maheshji. " Hari Preeti is the sole action eligible for Moksha". And Moksha cannot be gained by being a Chief minister of a state OR being the no 1 millionaire of the world. It comes through following Vedanga. Working on the chakras from Mooldhara to Sahasraar and leaving the body via Brahma Randhra. The whole journey towards moksha is based on this effort. Rest all is prarabdha.
If I say, God creates evil, keeps quite (or may support as well) when it becomes powerful, and then tells good people to remember my name for protection. Except some writings in books, on what basis you cannot rule out the double-standard game played by God?
Now that sounds like a joke sir. Sorry, but that does not even qualify for a debate. What kind of an entity plays double standards ? One who is insecure of his power. With fear to be taken away, the entity plays a fight between the two so that the two go down and he himself can prevail. When the entire universe belongs to the almighty, what does this double standard mean ? Do you mean to say he is hungry for the people to bow down before him at any cost so that he gets the ego boost. ? You have belittled the almighty to the lowest level. The almighty who is the chief inspiration of the very purpose of your life, you just broke him (allegory as no one can break the Lord) into pieces.

And btw there are no writings in the books by the Lord. Vedanga teachings were passed on to generations via Smriti and Shruti only. It is only in Kaliyuga that the chita was fallible that these things were written by the Rishis in earlier times for the benefit of kaliyuga. These Rishis are direct messengers of God and the pramanas are all there in Brahma Sutras.

The evils enjoying in todays world is to instigate them to do more evil so that they can be sent to ANDHATAMAS. Why do you think there are more dharmas that are anti vedic yet prevailing. ? All this cow slaughter and mletchas ways of anti vedic living, do you think that leads to Moksha. ? NO, It is just a platform for the soul to rise one higher to the next best birth. So, if you are a Satvik Soul, you will not get into anti vedic living style. It is a way to delude evils from gaining power over satvikta by sending them over to Andhatamas, the hell from where evil souls never return and bear the brunt of the punishment for ages to come. In Kaliyuga and all yugas, all this happens by Shri Hari will only.
It is a joke to say some Budha or Guru is making me to do like this or that. Common sense tells that planets cannot control your actions or write ones destiny. Why should they? They are supposed to be just indicators of what you have done (indirectly, they are controlled by you but not other way around) that too if there is truth in astrology. It is like saying the thermometer is responsible for my fever, whereas a meter is just an indicator. If I feel hot under SUN, I know how to make shelter and encounter the SUN. Nature had given some examples of great people like Hiranyakasyap or Hiranyaksha in mythology who has showed guts to put entire globe in to see with hard work and will power. How many of you can do that? Ravana is another best example. Is it not really great that, starting from scratch, Ravana had grown to the level of even controlling the planets? He made the arrogant devas shiver? How many has guts to do like him? These people give great encouragement for the Souls who get stuck or become sick.

This whole writing is anti-vedic sirji. The entire holy sutras claim the supremacy of planets over our life. They have been given vested powers by the almighty to reward and punish the natives per their Karma. If hiranyakashyap and Ravana sound great to you, then I am afraid there is not much to comment here.
Concept of work is whole essence of Geeta. It is the work alone which can even give moksha too.

This is provided one follows the preachings as "Na aham Karta, Hari Karta". Any other action does not lead to Moksha.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now let's take a look at Hitler's chart,

First see where the Moon is , { Then let's Talk about where lord Shani is, :oops: / This is why I fear Shani/ Chandra Combination's :cry: }

In Hitler's horoscope, Chandra is in Dhanu's Rashi,

The Symbol of Dhanur is a Half horse Half man with a Bow in his hand, Galloping for a good fight. :P . This rashi has a ability to win over it's enemies. They always aim high. They are blunt speakers.{ Hitler spoke so harshly, the bird's in the sky fell dead hearing him speak :twisted: / Just a joke. }.

Now look at the Nakshatra the Moon is posited in,and look at who is in the same Nakshatra.

Ketu,
Guru,
Chandra,

Poorva Ashadha Nakshatra give's the individual a proud nature and a strong attachment to friend's. the other name for this Nakshatra is "Aparajita" meaning the undefeated. It connotes victory in struggles and confrontation's. Poorva Ashadha is associated with declarations of war and other aggression's. It produce's strong desires to improve one's circumstances. the individual is a good debater and is prone to sexual excesses.

Hitler had a proud nature, always supported his Nazi friend's. he was undefeated till the last, won over the whole country's trust by his good debating skill's, declared war every other day, and had sexual relation's with his own niece.

Why did Poorva Ashada show it's ugly side ??????????
Because Ketu spoil Guru, Guru is helpless because he is in the 8th lord's Nakshatra. The Nakshatra is ruled by 'Shukra", The "Guru of the "Asura's". We all know what a Asura is. Shukra also own's the 8th house from the lagna.

Now the stage is set, let's see what drama is in store for the Upachaya houses.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Good day to you Anupam ji,

You wrote,
I will conclude by saying that I am neither in support of complete 'Free will' nor the votary of ' Immovable Fate' I am standing just in between.
Exactly my point,

The human condition always arises from the dynamic interaction of fate and free will not by either on its own. No one is ruled only by fate as some insist and no one’s life is wholly malleable by free will as some would claim. Remember this, how much agama and Kriyamana effort you will need to modify your fate will depend on how intense is the prarabdha karma in that particular area of your life that trouble’s you.

Best Regard's

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Anupam ji Thank you for supporting my View too.

Basab

anupam1968 wrote:Now Astroboy talked about upachaya houses and related it with free will or human efforts. However, we all know every horoscope is different and can be classified in too many categories. After considering the quality of horoscope we can say in what direction the upachaya houses are going to use their energy. If someone say 'No' I will decide in what direction I am going to use this energy then I would have nothing to say except giving respect to his view but on personal level I will find it almost difficult to gulp down.

A horoscope having criminal combinations surely will use this energy in that direction. A spiritual horoscope will use that energy in realising the ultimate reality. A person who have weak upachaya house, weak Mars and Saturn with all the well known rajyogas, will waste all the good combinations. However, can we say this person has not used his free will when his upachaya houses are already weak and the person who has got the victory over all odds, because of having good third-sixth house, can claim that he used his free will?

If I am understanding Basab rightly then a big 'No' from his side and I am also second to that. The reason is when we talk about the houses of stamina and efforts then surely it has been already destined in the horoscope. Of course if we find those houses considerably weak, with no other benefical combinations in the horoscope, and still he tastes great success by doing great efforts then we can conclude that free will is there.
Anupamji,

Thank you, Anupamji. I completely agree with what you said. I wanted to make that exact point. God is there, and He sent you to help me out here, in supporting what is right. I maybe will be considered a fool and my points will be considered bullshit, but they will respect your knowledge, I am sure. Thank you, Anupamji, and thank you God.
anupam1968 wrote:I would like to add some spice to this discussion. It is from K.N Rao's book. There was a lady sitting in front of him for astrological consultation. At a moment she asked Rao "what would have been the use of Rajyogas if I had not put enough efforts to realise the same. So, all the rajyogas are futile if my human efforts are not there. Key is the karma not rajyogas". Rao asked "do you think can anybody remain without karma as per his will? Both are so intertwined that one cannot survive without the another"

Now nature has its own way to give the answer. Right then her child went outside the room and fell somewhere. She heard her child was crying but as soon as she tried to stand up to go and see her child Rao stopped him saying " Don't worry your child would be fine so you need not to go outside. The lady waited for a moment and then rushed outside without paying any heed what Rao was saying. When she came back with her child, who was completely unscathed, Rao politely asked " Why you did not wait for the destined right sitting here in the room instead of doing your karma"? The lady had no answer.

At last Rao replied to the lady " This creation consists of three gunas namely satwa, rajas and tamas and whoever is the part of this creation has to abide by these three gunas. They keep on working all the time. So,nobody can remain idle in this creation.
That is again precisely the point I have always wanted to make. I have read this too in K.N. Rao's book, but thank you for writing it here. I will share one story from my own life. One day, a few months back, I had just gone to bed and immediately I felt a tremendous pain in my stomach. I said to myself mockingly, I have surrendered myself to destiny then let me face the pain and suffer, thinking it to be my destiny. But I thought that I won't be able to do that, and I quicly got out of my bed and took out a strip of antacid from the medicine box and had 2 tablets, and I got instant relief. So I don't think it right that one should sit back and do nothing and chant this mantra that "destiny is predestined", and I don't think one can even do that. I never ever anywhere told anyone that sit back and do nothing because destiny is predestined. I know no one can do that because one cannot stay idle. So when I say destiny is predestined, I try to grow my endurance, try to accept things, which I cannot change. That has always been my point--"what cannot be cured must be endured".
anupam1968 wrote:Finally, I would say can we find any astrologer who is able to provide predictions with 100% accuracy? Do we have any astrologer who can claim that he has got full mastery over this divine science 'Astrology'?? Once we have him then it will be more logical to say what we have changed and what we have not. Simply because all the predictions will be in front of me and then I will start using my free will to see how much marks I have got.
Yes, I agree with you again completely, Anupamji. But here, you get to read stories of people who make proud declarations of having used their free will. How do they know it was their free will and not destiny? You ask them, and they will shout back that they know that, and they are confident about that. And then, they will take up a birth chart and say this horoscope doesn't have the potential for success, but the person succeeded, and so it was his free will. I get amazed seeing the confidence with which they claim that a birth chart doesn't have any yoga for success, like God has come down and given his assessment of a chart. They don't understand that there are charts, which are very tricky and very difficult to analyze.

Basab

I didn't like it, Astroboy, when you made a personal attack here. Just to prove yourself right, you cannot start attacking a person taking the help of astrology. Don't forget that your Jupiter, which you call the planet of wisdom, is debiliated, so it is not necessary that your counsel is wise and has wisdom.
astroboy wrote::) Basab, Let me tell you what is "Pre destined".

Because Shukra is Guru's enemy, Venus is dis-inclined to accept any well intended advice from Jupiter ( My Dasha is of Guru) The lord of wisdom and intuition. Librans have difficulty accepting wise counsel. This tendency causes a libran's wisdom to become clouded. This is true for Taurus natives too, who can be stubbon bulls, ( Your lagna lord is there ) but this is less pronounced for them compared to Tula because Tula is a active rashi which ignores advice actively.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

page no 165 " The Bhava's ( Houses ) Light on life . It's verbatim. .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by Basab » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:52 pm

I didn't like it, Astroboy, when you made a personal attack here. Just to prove yourself right, you cannot start attacking a person taking the help of astrology. Don't forget that your Jupiter, which you call the planet of wisdom, is debiliated, and your 5th lord (5th house is the house of wisdom), Mercury, is also debiliated, so it is not necessary that your counsel is wise and has wisdom.

and you lecture me about anger and ego. Be cool before you analyse a horoscope. Budha is my 6th lord. my 5th lord is Shukra and my lagna lord is in the 5th.

listen . I dont want to argue with you. I have not responded to you after I have admitted defeat. please dont instigate me Basab. You do not own this forum, Nor do I . You are the Moderator. You call your self God of this forum. You ask me to get off and nevr come back and post . I swear I will. You treat me with respect. You will be treated like wise. I am not here to take what you throw at me. You asked me for analysis . I gave it to you. I am not as bull headed as you are. I have taken corrections willingly from every body here. You have a choice. Just get off my back . I am being nice to you. Please ignore me.

Basab

And it says I am sure that people with debiliated Jupiter has a lot of wisdom and gives right counsel always.
astroboy wrote:page no 165 " The Bhava's ( Houses ) Light on life . It's verbatim. .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

and when i have quoted from a book I have quoted only the negative. because you are negative. You should not have come and provoked me when i started a new thread. I am talking about some thing. If I am wrong , So be it. I cant say I am right , Just like you cant prove I am wrong. Get off my back and stop this personal mud slinging. I have told you that I concede defeat . What more do you want.

I am telling you again. You are right. Destiny is pre destined. Best of luck to you and god bless you.