My View's on Free will and Destiny.

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: My View's on Free will and Destiny.

Post by sinecurve » 06 Oct 2010

vivekb wrote:hi sinecurve...

wow that was something really inspirational for youngsters of this group... :D :D :D ..

With ur words here, i remember a poem which we had in hindi in class 3 or 4.. In it, there was a bird whose nest was destroyed again and again by someone or the other.The bird never lost confidence and hope and It kept building the nest each time it was destroyed and never lost hope finally emerging as a winner..

thanks, u made my day today...

regards
vivek
Thanks Vivek !!! :) Post the poem if you still remember ....

'Its not the size of the dog in the fight... its the size of the fight in the dog that matters' !! Simple as that.....

- Baba

'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 07 Oct 2010

'Its not the size of the dog in the fight... its the size of the fight in the dog that matters' !! Simple as that.....
We have just buried the issue on cats and skins and you now start on dogs and fights :D . Hope Astroboy goes easy on you this time :D

milredr

Post by milredr » 07 Oct 2010

Last edited by milredr on 06 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 26 Sep 2012

astroboyji,
your opinion on freewill and destiny are simply brilliant. you have opened doors to a all new understanding towards astrology. at least I will not treat astrology and fate as an end to everything but try to improve upon everything i do. post some convincing insights on astrology and basically this very subject of fate and freewill. looking forward to more such cutting edge posts.
regards

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 05 Oct 2012

by 2002diksha » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 am
astroboyji,
your opinion on freewill and destiny are simply brilliant. you have opened doors to a all new understanding towards astrology. at least I will not treat astrology and fate as an end to everything but try to improve upon everything i do. post some convincing insights on astrology and basically this very subject of fate and freewill. looking forward to more such cutting edge posts.
regards
Good day to you diksha,
Many thanks for your kind words. Please go through the following,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Pacino
T.C. Al Pachino.jpg
Al pachino.PNG
T.C. Al Pachino.jpg
Note :- Kuja and Shukra are debilitated in the Navamsha
Does this chart reflect the success of the Man? You decide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 05 Oct 2012

astroboyji,
It is for you decide if the chart denotes success as you are an expert not me. but I am awaiting some mores such examples as I am really fascinated by your fresh finding especially on this topic of freewill.
regards

Digambar.Astrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Digambar.Astrologer » 05 Oct 2012

Dear Astroboy ji,

Al Pacino's chart has Ra in the 3rd in it's own rahis. Such a position of Ra is known to give the jaatak fast and extreme success in career and provide great materialistic heights. Such success is often received at a fairly heavy cost in other modes. He seem to have paid the price in a loss in family life. His father left him a a very early age, in young adulthood he left his home and mother, never married although as 3 children and several relations. It is worth being noted that the 9th house and Ju (father) are related to Ra, lord of the 4th and Mo (mother) are related to Ra, and 7th house, and the lord of the 7th, 8th ,12th and 2nd (family and marriage) are all related to Ra.

Outside of a total loss in personal relations, he seem to have done fantastically well in his career. Ra in the 3rd casts it's aspects to the 3rd, 7th, 9th and 11th. 3rd being his own rashi and 11th being it's own house receive the benefic dristi of Ra and he magnifies it's favorite kind of significations - the materialistic pursues. The fact that Ra is very comfortable in it's own rashi further enhances such outcomes.

Career is ruled by Ma which sits with Ve in the house of income. Ve also receives an exact and benefic dristi of Ra. This magnifies the money making capacity of Ve and acting becomes the profession. Ra's aspect on Ve gives an inclination towards vices and this is seen in the early youth hood of Al Pachino. He started smoking at age nine, drinking and casual marijuana use at age thirteen.

The aspect of Ra and the weakness of Moon caused the separation from mother at the age of 17 (Ve/Ra period). Dropped out of school to pursue his acting career in Ve/MA.

Su is the only strong planet in Ma's mooltrikon house. With Ve's and Ra's influence on the lord of the house of placement, Su in it's sub period of it's own MD started the acting career. Feature film debut in the 1969 film Me, Natalie in a minor supporting role (Su/Su).

Ra in the MT of Me gave Al Pacino his first blockbuster in the Su/Me period. Pacino made his major breakthrough when he was given the role of Michael Corleone in The Godfather in 1972.

There has been no looking back since and all maha dashas were related to Ra in some fashion -

Ve MD: Quit school and home for a career in acting. Ra exactly aspecting Ve.
Su MD: Started career in acting and made it big during Ra's anter dasha. Su is in the Mt of Ma that is with Ve aspected by Ra and in the house aspected by Ra.
Mo MD: Continued success in acting. Mo is in the rashi of Ma that is with Ve aspected by Ra and in the house aspected by Ra.
Ma MD: Ma is with Ve aspected by Ra and in the house aspected by Ra.
Ra MD: Gave several big blockbusters
Ju MD: Ju is in the Mt of Ma that is with Ve aspected by Ra and in the house aspected by Ra.

This is my 2 cents on what I see fro his chart and what I feel explains the extreme success of the man from an astrological perspective.

Regards
Digambar
However big and beautiful a building may be, it is only the vacant space within, that is mainly useful to those who occupy it.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 05 Oct 2012

Good day to you Digambar ji,

Many thanks for that excellent analysis. Lets look at the downside,

Lagna lord is debilitated. (In my opinion, This Gives excellent results in Kali Yuga. The native uses every ounce of his freewill, and puts immense effort to stand out in society. Problem is, they will not hesitate to use what ever dirty trick in the book they can to rise up - all other factors being equal. Truely, in Kali yoga, its better to have a debilitated Graha along with an exalted one.)

The dispositor of Rahu is Budha. Rahu should also give the effects of the debilitated 3rd and 12th lord Budha

The 10th and the 5th lord Kuja, and the 4th and the 11th lord Shukra are debilitated in the Navamsha.

Ravi the 2nd lord is exalted in the 10th which is excellent, but he is associated with a debilitated 8th lord Shani within 1 degree of each other.

Would we have judged this to be a great horoscope if the name of Al pacino was not associated with it. I highly doubt it. At least, I would not have been able to predict the kind of success that Al Pacino has, based on this horocope in spite of the excellent Dharma Karmadipathi yoga in his Jataka.

Best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

KET

Post by KET » 06 Oct 2012

yes AB ji... Al Pacino has DKRY that has taken him to the dizzy heights, with Mo in Deb as well

Me and Ketu conjoins in a house takes the native to a very high state ( Always my interpretation)

He is my favourite Hollywood Hero besides Clooney

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Oct 2012

Ket:

You mean conjunction of just mercury and ketu or can there be other planets too when the effect will be diluted?

Dev

KET

Post by KET » 07 Oct 2012

conjunction of Me and Ketu ( Very Highs ,and at the same time brings downs in the career/life)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Oct 2012

ok you mean conjunction of mercury and ketu only and not any other planet

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 12 Oct 2012

sir,
I feel the views expressed by astroboyji and other learned members of this forum are regarding free will are very valid. life is all about expressing oneself according to his or her beliefs and faith . freewill gives us some purpose in life. it makes us aware us as an individual and help us breathe in fresh air . its gives us a personality which is solely ours and not modified by the the environment. anyway a person can grow both from inner side and outwardly only when he or she gets a conducive environment. can anyone from the learned members gives us a clue about how to get a conducive environment and whether anyone can get a helpful and friendly environment for growth by looking at the chart. which house of the horoscope give a hint about the environnment in which one has to spend life.
regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 12 Oct 2012

Diksha,

Are you sure you believe in free will? From your post it seems otherwise as though you are talking about your belief in free will, you are asking about how to see something from a birth chart, which shows what's destined for us. Anyway, coming to the question you have put, the 2nd house of family is to be seen, to find out the kind of environment you will grow in, the 3rd house of neighbours, to find out what kind of people you will have around you, and 4th house, to find out the kind of domestic life you will have.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 Oct 2012

Basab:

Believers of free will does not mean they are not astrologers. Astrology gives some scope for pariharas and free will and only those who do it benefit. May be only around 5% of people do.
Several astrologers here talk of pariharas which themselves are meant of using your free will, so astrologers themselves prescribe pariharas ie to encourage to use one's free will.
Of course it works depending on the strength of the horoscope.

Dev

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 12 Oct 2012

Oh, okay, got the point, Dev. Thanks for explaining it.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 12 Oct 2012

dev, what you mean by strength of the horocope? You mean to say remedies will work only if planets are strong? If planets are strong, don't you think they will fully give results? I don't think we do remedies for strong planets.

AnhRaMoon
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AnhRaMoon » 12 Oct 2012

“My View's on Free will and Destiny.”

I did not read any written a post on this subject, this is not going to understand fate.

This world is not human shape and your mind rules the demon thought and image. Lisa is indestructible and is given for the full passage in the cycle of its destinies, and then after the maha-cycle of this world you give her back walking and getting in front of a new destiny. It is 360 ° to 720 levels of the demigods of the causal world in which we treat your madness, from Adam to lower demigod Saklas (not having the True mind). Demigod penultimate Jews on the spiritual ladder of Jacob, and he's right in the world of the mind (a creation of the second, after the flood, when the world was plunged into the material mind and all were touched by the mind) the lowest form covering this material mind the world of demons, demi-butted with cannibals. After all, because the mind and has no knowledge as potsik (Member) zaluplyaetsya Jew not because it has to be cut to the lowest of this matter does not have a seed of thought, as a form of children of nature from a wild species could razmnozhattbsya in a middle world presupposes mind.
God can not give the free will of the idiots, because then the world would be chaos. Because your mind is not yours, and it is ruled by a demon image and thought, for the same fate. from which you can step to the right or to the left. This is equivalent to the lowest kind of death for his idiocy, which the Germans used against the Jews, who do not have the knowledge and can not even think. The whole world can not think, but the man has thought, the mind is not twice-born man in the street, can not think, because the mind only suggests, but does not have the location

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 12 Oct 2012

:roll: :roll: :roll:
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Aseem:

There is some rule in astrology wrt planets in fixed, dual or movable signs in the navamsa, so for those planets which are in fixed signs, the karma is fixed and cannot change, for those in movable signs, it will work easily with less parihara, for dual with more pariharas.

Also if a horoscope is very strongly fated say one who has carried out thousands of murders and rapes and so on, when he is reborn, he may not have access to pariharas, even if he does it may not work. For the rest, I think, it should work to different levels.

But the important planets, like 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 11th etc should not be in fixed signs, what I meant was if in rasi chart, already horoscope is strong with lagna lord exalted or in good position, then there may not be requirement for pariharas but every human may have some form of suffering atleast though level may be different.

Yes, remedies are not needed for strong planets but we need to ascertain that a planet is strong since we also have uchcha bhanga yoga, conjunction and combustion, aspects etc on this so called strong planet also

Dev

deeps

There is some rule in astrology wrt planets in fixed, dual or movable signs in the navamsa, so for those planets which are in fixed signs, the karma is fixed and cannot change, for those in movable signs,
Please give the source of it. I need to see.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I read it somewhere and dont know, may be some experts can comment on it here.

deeps

Please verify whatever you read and then comment. No Hard feelings :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I remember very strongly and there is no doubt about it, let others comment if they feel otherwise.
Also no two astrologers agree. We are all not professional and each one is entitled to have his own views but I would still say, let someone who knows about this rule talk about it.
Anyway I strongly feel you know much more astrology than me

Dev

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 13 Oct 2012

yellowji,
actually I wasn't a firm believer in freewill but yes after reading astroboyji views I want to give his mindset a try. still for some very personal reasons I want to see how fate works.if fate not freewill was the mainstay for a person then why allotting some house for freewill in a chart and vice versa. I thing both should be checked for a person. this i am not saying but the seers and everyone in this forum is screaming.
regards