How come

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
How come

Post by vidhyanine » 26 Aug 2010

How come people only consult Astrology when their in bad times of life? Why only when there are problems?
When good times are prevailing, one forgets about Astrology, becomes too logical and doesn't believe in these things?
Its a little upsetting.

Smile

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How come

Post by sinecurve » 26 Aug 2010

You tend to use pretty catchy topic headings ... :)

Do you even visit doctors when you are not sick ??? Obviously you would remember and thank the doctors for the good treatment but you wouldnt like to visit them....

We go to astrologers in bad times and get the treatment /readings / predictions ....then few of us walk away smiling in their lives ....others like me get hooked to the divine science. Nothing wrong with either of the approach.

-thanks
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 26 Aug 2010

Sinecurve,

You're right. We don't visit Doctors when we're not sick, but I do a routine check up with my doctor every 3 months. Just like that people should always take measures at all times with Astrology.

I was just like you, after I seeked help in Astrology, I have become hooked to this divine subject of our lives.

-Vidhya

thank you for responding to my question in the first place.
Smile

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 26 Aug 2010

Vidhya ji Sinecurve ji

I fully agree with Sinecurve. In fact I will go a step ahead and say that there are even more mundane
"faiths" that we treat the same way. For e.g, if you believed hard work got you promotions and some point
it failed to get you what you wanted, you will lose faith in it and start reposing faith in what the guy,
to whom you lost your promotion to, believed in :D
CRS

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 27 Aug 2010

vidhyanine wrote:Sinecurve,

Just like that people should always take measures at all times with Astrology.
When someone knows / practices astrology or use it for self ..its all good BUT Please refrain from visiting astrology / astrologers just for the sake of it. Dont even advise it to anyone as its a very Bad practice....one will gradually become a fatalist and stop using free-will. Dead end it is !!

I know people who check planet transit regularly and work accordingly the whole day /month. Thats way too much dependency...and how do you know the astrologer guiding you knows it all ??? His knowledge may be limited and that will limit your life. I do suggest to consult while making major decisions or while you are passing some bad phase...else use your free-will !!
lovacrs wrote:Vidhya ji Sinecurve ji

I fully agree with Sinecurve. In fact I will go a step ahead and say that there are even more mundane
"faiths" that we treat the same way. For e.g, if you believed hard work got you promotions and some point
it failed to get you what you wanted, you will lose faith in it and start reposing faith in what the guy,
to whom you lost your promotion to, believed in :D
Totally Agree Sirji...and most of us witness it everyday in one form or the other...well again its all about faith !! :)
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !