Regarding law of karma-for Anupamji

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Regarding law of karma-for Anupamji

Post by Narayan » 02 Aug 2010

Respected Anupamji:

I have a general question to you here. I am asking this in view of one guru's word whereby he said to a woman that you will get Moksha in this birth and there are no more births for you.

Now, this woman is a married woman who had copulated with many men, at least 2 or 3, this I know. Now, this person is still enjoying high position in the family and also enjoys a God-like position in the society. Now here, how can this be her/his last birth or the same kind of persons last birth? If that is the case, I would have got emanicipation in my last birth itself. Why a different treatment altogether for me?

God's rule tells equal justice and equality to all Bhootatmas, isnt it?

If a rule has been set by almighty or God to anybody, isn't the same rule applicable to her/him? I am stunned to hear such words from a Guru. I wont say who is that guru who told like that because of limitations. If that rule is not applicable to her/him, then how can others have a completely different rule?

Bcoz I do not simply understand this rule of inequality and injustice for one and a different treatment altogether for somebody else who has done the same crime or sin.

Expecting your kind reply

Narayanan