Do remedies and prayes work ?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Do remedies and prayes work ?

Post by spidey » 25 May 2010

Dear friends,
I wanted to ask a question to all of you here - do remedies and prayers to the almighty truly work ? And does it work for everyone ?
As per my opinion , if we pray to God and if the desired outcome occurs , and if this occurs repeatedly , then does it not effectively signify that God almighty is our slave(or child as you might chose) , instead of other way around (in a way i.e.) ?
In my opinion , when we pray to God and God answers our prayers , even that is destined. I believe a very good astrologer (like some seniors in this forum ) can predict the efficacy of mantras or prayers on a person to person basis.
Sometimes , I think we should do our work and leave the rest to God (same as Bhagwad Gita). But then it also occurs to me that when so many people are going to religious places of worship , then there must be something in it. I am confused :?
It also occurs to me that God is everywhere , so what's the use of going to a religious place of worship ? Isn't worshipping one's parents as God's embodiment or worshipping the God inside us the same as going to a temple ?
I beleive that everything is destined. Every action or thought of ours even.

I would love to hear your opinions on the above. May be some real life first hand examples would help ...

Thanks and regards,
Spidey

I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

Nitin21

Re: Do remedies and prayes work ?

Post by Nitin21 » 25 May 2010

You dont need mantras etc to achieve bhoutik sukhas. Mere worship, tulsi pooja, charity etc will give all that. Mantras are for higher level of conciousness and only brahmins are direct adhikaris of the same. Rest of varnas have to get japas done via priest. stotras and stutis are permitted for all.

remedies do not change the flow of events but provide you an umbrella like in rain. Life is not a mechanical system completely but partially. that too depends on in what way we utilise our free will to act.

There is a difference between prayshchita and normal remedies and effects of two are diff.

It is a sin to doubt astrology and remedies as these are part of sacred puranas. Remedies work only if done with faith and proper procedure. Bhagwan Shri Narayan has 450000 rupas by which he manifests in jeevas and hence it is said that God is omnipresent. but the saniddhi of every soul and place is different. Lord resides only in those idols and temples where sanidhi is maintained to bless the bhaktas for their worship. For other places its just an idol.

Remedies work instantly for me. I recited 100 times Shri Vishnu Shatnaam stotram during Ramnavami to ward of evil effects of gochar transits. I was a foracious non veg eater and as a result of this stuti cannot even stand smell of an omlette. My office issues got resolved and my religious inclination increased multifold times.

Iwas sick of some family members inviting relatives over home for consumption of meat and alcohol. Since they are elders i could only show facial displeasure. But i prayed with full faith one day to the almighty Shri Vishnu with few recitals. Automatically things changed and due to one or other reason the relatives would refuse for alcohol. Meat got spoilt and had to be thrown out.

I do listen to bhajans everyday and also recite/listen to Shri Bajrang bali too as part of my respect and love towards the great Shri Hanuman by visualising Shri Rama and family in his heart, whether i have any materialistic desire or not.

Selfless devotion gives multifold results.

Hope this helps.

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 27 May 2010

Hi Astrosonu ji,
Thanks so much for your reply !
When we start talking about the field of spirituality , I am like a one year old child...even that I think is exaggerating myself. :)

My purpose of asking this question was to have a first hand information about the efficacy of mantras , and to understand why they work so well for some people and not at all for others. As you might have realized already , I belong to the second category :D
I must add here that the reason mantras "perhaps" do not work so well for me is my own doing. I am the only one responsible for my karmas . I accept that fully. Either I am not so disciplined enough for following them through a long long time or because my "self" is covered with layers of karmic filth for it's effects to cause any noticeable change.

Really appreciate your real life examples about mantras and their effects.

I have been contemplating for a long time to leave eating non-veg , after reading Aghora , but have not been able to materialize it so far :(

I am just a child in this limitless ocean of spirituality , hence if my question sounds naive or stupid , my sincere apologies..

Please keep writing...it is a real pleasure reading your knowledgeable posts...

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 27 May 2010

Dear Spidey,

We all are beginners here so I would say as long as there is a jwala in the heart to serve the almighty, we are all equal.Processes and perfections may vary depending on our phases of adaptation of spirituality.

As a friend, I would humbly suggest that if you really want to tread on the path of spirituality, please note that Dharma and Karma is not either or. They are supplement to each other. We are karma yogis and there is a reason why we have taken birth on earth. That is to discharge our duties as ordained in the Shastras. Shastras are Saakshat Bhagwan Shri Vishnu. So, one must take these seriously and try to follow the path, instead of following western translations of our own scriptures. West will not be able to understand the "Guhya Bhasha" in these sacred texts. And our sacred texts are not just words that can be translated to english. There is a tatparya of each and every shloka and one must try to understand this from a well qualified Vidya Guru. Luckily, God blessed me with one this birth and I am heartily obiliged and thankful to the almighty for such generous showers of blessings on me in the form of a Guru.

The best is to read Shrimad Bhagvad Gita and try to understand the tatparya as per the commentaries of the seers mentioned as authentic gurus in Garg Samhita. These are Shri Madhavacharya, Shri Ramanuja to name a couple. They have explicit mention in Garg Samhita as divine incarnations and their words are infallible. I follow Shri Madhavacharya (third incarnation of Vayu after Shri Hanuman and Shri Bheemsen) commentaries on such Scriptures. For the rest, I can only say that every person completing a qualification in Sanskrit treats Epics as lab rat and starts translating them into the theories as understandable to them within the boundaries of their mind. This eventually flows down to people with wrong contexts and delusion takes place. And then innocent people get trapped in the endless world of Maya questioning God and fate, being unable to understand the true Bhagvad Philosophy. In my life, I have never ever read any books explaining spirituality as my grandparents initiated me into Bhagvad Gita right from Childhood. Although, I was a child then but the seed was sown very early. and who best than the author Shri Ved Vyasa whom is mentioned to be "Vyasaya Vishnu Rupaya, Vyas Rupaya Vishnawe" in Shri Vishnu Sahasranaam. So, it is better to read the original instead of interpretations of modern day saints, as their philosophies are fallible.

In the learning phase we all come up with questions like you have raised. For e.g. If God is everywhere then why do we go to the temples? A person under delude will stop thinking there itself and stop going to temple and start worshiping himself, leading to sin. A Person with only Bhakti Gyan will blind foldedly go to the temple and pray and come back with satisfaction, leading to partial sin. A person with Bhakti Gyan and proper understanding of logic behind going to the temple will understand that temple is the only place where Saniddhi of the Idols is maintained and Nitya pooja of Narayana is done with appropriate offerings of Pushpa, Dhoop, Naivedya (these are various tatwas) etc. and hence he must go to the temple where Saniddhi of the Lord is there. So, Such a person if observes that it is only a blind folded worship just to accumulate some money for the trust will not go to such place. So, these are various phases that a person goes through while following bhakti Marga. And the only way to please lord is with selfless devotion while also understanding where it will lead to with correct philosophies in persepctive and with great attention to detail. More the perfection, the better are the chances of you getting closer to the almighty's lotus feet to serve him endlessly.

It is a faulty understanding of some people that Bhakti marga people follow the path blindly without understanding the logic of the scriptures. There is a logic to everything and one needs to understand the appropriate tatparyas before entering bhakti marga. Because entering the same blindly will lead to fallible bliss and partial punya. And people who doubt vedas, upanishads, scriptures and epics mean to doubt God. Because these sacred texts have Saniddhi of the almighty. And disrespecting the same, leads to sin and eventually to the punishment in hell.

Regards
Sonu

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 27 May 2010

This is one gem of a post !

Thanks and regards,
Spidey

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 11 Jun 2010

Dear Astrosonu

Kudos to you for a classic post.

regards
ramanan

dgp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dgp » 16 Jun 2010

hello to all !!!!

how much strength does feeding the stray animals especially dogs & that too daily in full faith of feeding them has ????

i believe that doing practical things like feeding animals daily,giving food & clothes to the needy are more effective than putting money in places of worship, isn't that true????

but my query here is how effective is feeding the stray dogs daily ?

thanks a ton

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 16 Jun 2010

Good day to you,

Why is it good to feed dogs ? that is the primary question. For this you have to read a little about Kala Bhairava. Kala Bhairava is the fierce manifestation of Shiva associated with annihilation. the divine vehicle of Kala Bhairava is the dog. What makes this manifestation special is that Kala Bhairava is conceptualized as the Guru of the planetary deity Saturn. feeding dogs create a positive vibration in our bodies. I do not know the Mechanism but I know it works for sure. May be its the blessing of the dog that work. I firmly believe that this works and I recomend it to one and all.

I say feeding any animal is the best positive karma we can create. animals are mute creatures and in a urban jungle are left to fend for them selves. Helping them is the best way to get good karma's.

This is a true story, A man in his early 40's was bedridden with cancer of the stomach, when all treatments failed the family was asked to move him out of the hospital. the man laid at home on his bed, clinging and hovering between life and death, slipping into a coma every now and then, 2 days past and yet the man would not find peace in death, In sheer frustration the family then landed up at a astrologer' place who gave them a unusual remedy, he said " go to a store where they have captured birds from the forests like parrots and pheasants, buy them all, take them to the edge of the town near a forest and release them, when you do that ask the bird's to release the man's soul". the family rushed to the pet store and picked up the whole lot, drove to the edge of the forest and released them, the man was dead before they could reach home. Sheer co-incidence? may be but I believe that god was so happy with that act that he gave the man his peace. May be the birds wished for his release, because they were freed because of the man. One good deed deserves another correct ?.

Why dogs, feeding cows, monkeys, and any other animal has its good effects. My guru had a unusual remedy for a person troubled with bad knees, he said go to the market and buy a bullock which is old and tired, release it from its misery of pulling carts and give it it's freedom and then watch the effect. the man brought the bull , made the cart owner a watch man in his house and kept the bull at goshala all expenses paid, the bull got it's rest at last and the man made a complete recovery. How did it work ? positive vibarations from the cow? his own psyche that he had done a good deed? only god knows, but it has worked and worked really well.

Perhaps the point lies in the Runanubhandana between the bull and the man, why else would he pick that paticular bull out of the hundred's which lace the city? why did my guru give him that advice, why did the cart owner give the bull up? It's all a matter of Runanubhanana and the laws of Karma.

Another time a man who could not sell his property no matter what came to my guru, my guru asked him to plant 4 "Sankha pushpa" plants at four corners of the property, the property was sold in two weeks flat.

I was a Skeptic at first but i have come to gradually accept that these are sure fire remedies to get relief from trouble. One time i needed a favor from god badly and I promised him that I would release the first bird I saw that day [b]( there is a pet store at the corner of the street where I live/ the guy went broke and he is now closed. Pets store owners never come up in like, and so do dog breeders. I personally know 2 breeders who have not married inspite of being 46 + amd their personal life is miserable. I never breed my dogs. I have 6, only one is a pure breed, the rest are strays off the street.)[/b] my job was done in 10 minutes flat and when i drove past the pet store saw 4 birds in one cage, I bought the birds and set them free. A Simple and a effective remedy, the birds are happy, I am happy and mother nature is happy that her 4 children are free.

Best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

dgp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dgp » 16 Jun 2010

simply superb astroboy !!!!!!!!!

I have been reading your posts & you rock man bigtime !!!!!

you have mentioned very practical remedies & as I said earlier,they make sense....instead of donating at places of worship,am I correct ???? I hope I dont make the GODS angry but thats what my mind & heart think....

I feed stray dogs daily without a miss...anybody reading this post should also follow astroboys advice about feeding stray animals & just imagine then how relieved would the animals be !!!!!

Cheers astroboy!!!

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 16 Jun 2010

Amazing experiences Astroboy. :) Learnt few new things today. Will surely apply in my daily life. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Regards
Sonu

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 17 Jun 2010

This is the story of snowy, the dog which taught me that animals have feelings and human instincts too.

Snowy was a dog who worked in a bar and resturant called "Santosh". "Santosh" had a a small garden by the side of the highway where customers would be served with alcohol and fish, snowy would creep in between the chairs and collect what fell off the tables, grab what ever she could get and run for her life, people waste food left right and centre but will not throw a morsel to a hungry animal, some people would hit her with a empty carton, some would wait till she crept under the table and would kick her, some would throw stones, but snowy would take that risk every time. when I met snowy she appealed to me instantly, I guess it was the start of a long friendship, I started feeding her, she would pick her food and run a distance and be back after 15 minutes waiting for another morsel, this went on for some time, as she got to know me better she would sit by the side of the street waiting for me to come and she would bow down to me. No matter how hungry she was, she would never eat her food but grab it and run like lightning. This act of scampering with her food in her mouth intrigued me to no end, so I decided to feed her and follow her, and what do I see, snow was a mother of 3 pups. All she cared about was to get them food first, her hunger be damned. A dog litters twice a year and lays 4/5 pups. 50 pct of the pups never make it, but snowy was a exceptional mother, she had secured her pups under a STD telephone booth, and she really loved them like any human mother would. In time the pups were stolen from her or were killed, but a new batch came and snowy would do what any human mother would, feed and love her children and guard them with her life. then came the dog catching squads and I knew snowy would be killed one day, so I did what was best for her, I took her home and gave her a home to stay. I dont know what became of snowy's children. God is kind sometimes, he give animals a short memory, I time snowy forgot about her children and my home became her home. she still is with me, when I reach home after a long day's work and I get into bed, snowy comes and gives me a nudge, and that look in her eyes............ it says a thousand words, only I know and she knows runanubhandana. God is great, only he can think of making a animal talk through it's eyes. Snowy sleeps under my bed to this day and is always by my side no matter what. That is unconditional love. I hope that i will one day be like snowy and love god unconditionally, and that is the day he will show me his home.

God is great.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 17 Jun 2010

Dear Astroboyji,
Your story has really touched my heart :)
Reminds me of my own story , only here the names are different. The dog here was a boxer , who was totally abandoned by it's owner since the owner just "lost interest". He is till day the smartest and most caring dog I have seen . And quite misunderstood , because of his uncommon face :D .It is after being with him that I understood how you don't need words to communicate. We cared for him for 4 years till his death.

And it angers me to no end to see how insensitive and heartless most people are to animals :evil: :evil:
If some of us humans could have inculcated some of the qualities of our four legged friends , this world would have been a much better place :) ... but...alas !

Thanks for sharing your story...
Keep writing...

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 17 Jun 2010

What to say Astroboy! You truly are one of a kind.

Spring
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spring » 18 Jun 2010

Hi Astroboyji

Am absolutely touched by you post.
Gr8 work hopefully in the times to come more of us will be able to care for these souls

Rgds
Spring

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 19 Jun 2010

Remedies and prayers working depends upon horoscope. If it is a small small mistake or sin, then perhaps remedies will work.

If it is a great curse or a pithru dosha or naga dosha, then remedies will work at the discrepancy of Lord Shiva as Lord Shiva is the remover of such sins provided u keep on worshipping Lord Shiva and Parvathi some how try to make him prathyaksha before you by utmost penance and then earn blessing and a try to get a place on his lap once and forever. That is the only remedy for such kind of sins done by forefathers or from one's previous birth as the other remedies will not work in such case.

Actually, as per me, there is no remedy for anything just because if a remedy is found out for each and everything for the sins done by anybody, then they will keep on doing sins and just do remedies to wash away the same especially rich people will do that.

Hence, as per scriptures if you do dharma or accumulate punya, one will enjoy it as a separate, but still one has to experience the sufferings of one's sins, this I have understood.

Rgds

Narayanan

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 19 Jun 2010

Remedies are like an umbrella provided in the rain. You cannot stop the rain. But, If there was no umbrella you would get wet and if sensitive catch diseases like pneumonia etc. However, there is no such sin in the world that cannot be washed by proper prayashchita. It's just that we are not aware of the methods.

kunalbhardwaj27
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kunalbhardwaj27 » 20 Jun 2010

Dear Astroboy,

Just amazing to read ur posts... It justs make me emotional... God bless u...

Learnt a lot from ur above posts... will apply it in my life...

Regards

Kunal
see in forest mummy duck is going to water pond for swimming means - daddy duck and baby ducks is going in the backside of mummy duck and jumping in water. Not looking this side not looking that side. Simply jumping.

-- Howzat

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sinecurve » 12 Oct 2010

:)....I always love the topic !!

Our chart is like a arrow which has left the bow and WHATEVER REMEDY YOU DO / TAKE ... IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE ARROW. You could certainly use your free - will to slightly enhance or degrade the results BUT you have to live your karmas....Period !! You certainly have a free-will to collect some good karmas for next life but you have to suffer what has already been written for this life....sooner or later!! You cant get away with it !!

Prayers will make you strong and you will ONLY FEEL that your pain has reduced because of prayers....obviously the storm could easily blow away a plant but can it uproot a strong heavy tree .....no it cant !! Simple as that....become the tree using your free-will and prayers....you would still feel the storm but you face it smiling !!!

I get furious at astrologers who just provide remedies left and right without telling the person the correct way of doing it. The moment someone sees Rahu Ketu on 1/7 or 2/8 axis...immediate response is to get the Shanti done. They will scare the person to an extent that he / she would immediatly run to some greedy brahmin sitting in Nasik / kalahasti running his lavish business nicely. The poor guy ends up paying a heavy amount only realizing after few years that nothing has changed ....and the supposed brahmin enjoying the money !! Obviously the karma pays....but thats another story !!

Someone on the forum once posted chart of a white lady living in US facing some issues with Job. One of us immediately suggested that she should fast on Tuesdays !! :?: :lol: She would have gone to 'Ruby Tuesday' instead and enjoyed a dirty Martini !! :)

Thanks for your time !!
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 12 Oct 2010

Dear Sinecurve ji,
I totally agree to this point -
Prayers will make you strong and you will ONLY FEEL that your pain has reduced because of prayers....obviously the storm could easily blow away a plant but can it uproot a strong heavy tree .....no it cant !! Simple as that....become the tree using your free-will and prayers....you would still feel the storm but you face it smiling !!!
As I see it , in addition to the usual benefits of a mantra or a stotra , a stotra or mantra helps us (atleast me) reach to a state of "clear thinking". I think that if we as humans achieve this state of a clear and resolute mind , that itself is a blessing in a messy / difficult situation. So in effect a prayer/stotra/mantra helps us to take correct decisions during difficult times i.e. this is the way i see it. My humble two cents :)

Thanks and regards,
Spidey

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

spidey wrote:Dear Sinecurve ji,
I totally agree to this point -
As I see it , in addition to the usual benefits of a mantra or a stotra , a stotra or mantra helps us (atleast me) reach to a state of "clear thinking". I think that if we as humans achieve this state of a clear and resolute mind , that itself is a blessing in a messy / difficult situation. So in effect a prayer/stotra/mantra helps us to take correct decisions during difficult times i.e. this is the way i see it. My humble two cents :)

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
Understand the universe is made of vibrating particles and our super genius sages knew in thousands of years before the scientist were applauded for their discovery. They created these beautiful Mantras / Shotra to uplift the human soul. The Mantras help you to get in sync with the positive energy around you. Simple example will be...If you ever meet a great soul...you would immediately know just by standing close to the person...the positive vibrations from the person will give you so much peace. Just standing near his / her aura could make you feel so calm and healthy...imagine when you yourself reach that level. Its eternal bliss !!

I have felt the power so I know ...but I had to go through the pain for it. I was always complaining to my Guruji about the Mantras.....In last Navdurga he asked me to do some prayers ...as per his instruction. It was long long prayers and my body will pain of continuous sitting ...my legs will go num and I cant feel my body anymore....but by 8th day...I felt it !! I cant share the experiences but I have felt the power !!

For me I will not agree with someone until I have personally experienced it. I will go all the way to test it ...but I have to see it to agree !! I have not seen any miracles happening from remedies...so I only suggest to do prayers selflessly without an agenda in mind....God knows whats better for you....he will dole it out when its the right time !!

thanks !!
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I do the exact same thing Sinecurve ji :D , while praying , I never ask God for something because if he is GOD , then must be knowing what is good and bad for me. Complete unconditional submission is my motto during chanting of a prayer/stotra.
so I only suggest to do prayers selflessly without an agenda in mind....God knows whats better for you....he will dole it out when its the right time !!

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 12 Oct 2010

dear spidey and sinecurve

nice discussion and going in the right direction.keep it up

Regards,
RAMANAN

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 Oct 2010

Hi All:

As most of you feel that even with Pariharas, we cannot escape from sins committed earlier, still it is good to have punya credit since even if we are suffering due to our bad deeds in the past life or so, when we have some good things happening in between, it gives some relaxation indeed. So it is always good to do good karmas I feel though it may not remove the doshas due to sins committed earlier.

It is like if two persons are bedridden and one has someone helping him and the other does not have. So the first is in a better position.

Dev

sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Ramanan ji !! :)

Spidey, Gradually you would realize that our mysterious God (as astroboy calls him) talks to us in his own subtle ways. I will give you an example...

I was at a Shani Temple having my own conversation with him. Yes I talk to God as my friend !! There was a huge line everyone trying to appease ShaniDev with Oil Til and Diya. I was like ' How much of a ego do you have to get all of us pray to you ....you better come down and do some good..:) Its high time'....Just then a saw a emaciated old guy...kneeling on his knees trying to light the Diya with his shaking hands...finally he succeeded and bent down in front of the idol. Then after with lot of effort he stood up and walked slowly out of the temple....My eyes followed him till he disappeared in the crowd. After I came back to my senses i looked at the Shani Dev and I was like 'Dude you know what...you gave me enough and I m happy...but Please take care of this poor soul....he needs you' . Now do you think I could even ask him for anything ??

Another episode....:)... It was Shani Jayanti last year n i was traveling with a close friend to a near by town. I told my friend about my desire to visit the Shani temple....he was pretty busy so he gave me keys to his car. I inquired about the temple and found out that there is a very very old Shani temple. I drove down to the temple and parked my friends black color Tata Safari (my fav Jeep) right in front of the temple. I could see Shani Dev idol from there. I walked in and did all my complaining of how ruthless he is...I come out...sat in the jeep ...gave one him final shout ..:) ...Just then he (my conscious) talked to me....he said ' you moron look around....anyone you want me to change your destiny with...i will do it right now...' I looked around at the crowd...the people in misery and pain...and here I was ...sitting in Air conditioned Tata Safari...my fav. car...:) I was like ' See you later....' and drove back !

God will always send signals ...gradually you start to feel it !!

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Thank you Ramananji for your encouraging words !

Sinecurve ji...I really liked your examples :D
I just hope that with time , the Big Guy blesses me with a bit of wisdom so that I have the prudence(sumati) to understand nimittas and look at the world with a balanced perspective. Wisdom is something that I really lack :(
I have realized with time , that a "balanced perspective" is a real blessing. It makes us realize how lucky we truly are. Unfortunately in moments of misery and despair we forget this.

Thanks once again for sharing your life with us :)