Karmic connection between a movie-star and his fans

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab
Karmic connection between a movie-star and his fans

Post by Basab » 06 May 2010

Anupamji,

Is it possible for a die-hard fan of a movie star to have karmic connection with him/her in some past life? I was thinking about it. A popular movie-star must be having hundreds of thousands of fans, so is it possible for him to have had connection with all the fans or any of his special-fan in some past life? I have always wanted to ask you this but somehow forgot to every time so thought of asking you today. Would you glad if you answer this question of mine.

Basab

Re: Karmic connection between a movie-star and his fans

Post by Basab » 07 May 2010

Thank you Anupamji for answering my question. I want to know one more thing: suppose I am a big fan of a star, is it possible that I may have had been her big fan in some past lives as well? And Anupamji can it show up in my chart because being a fan of someone is also a kind of deep-love/infatuation that you hold for the person? I remember having a strong infatuation for a girl when I was in college--whom I didn't even know properly--and a tantrik had told me that by just seeing my face. So I am curious to know whether it shows in a birth chart as well? And whether it is predestined or not?