Why are IAS people offenders?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 16 Feb 2010

Dear Arun,
This country is really great,moral and financial corruption has creeped into personal and professional life of almost everyone who is enjoying power,we cannot blame jupiter alone.
Only a few of the corrupt people are really caught and few of them get really punsihed.
I am repeatedly raising corruption prevalent in my employer's office but the harsh reality is that the person who was caught red-handed by CBI continues to do service even after one year of taking bribe (I have gathered the confidential letter of CBI to take action against him)while my employer has opted to keep me out of workplace. The reason,these days words have become hollow,they have taken action against me on the basis of a charge sheet which states that I committed misconduct of leaving headquarters,I would have to spend thousands of rupees and several months/years to get back my employment through court.(it is upon the discretion of court to allow back wages).

sivagnanalingam
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sivagnanalingam » 18 Feb 2010

|| om namo narayana ||

Nearly 7 years back , Sri Lankan President had no money to travel US then borrowed from someone else.

Now President Rajapaksha has own airlines with many flights.

His DOB 18 - November 1945 @ 3 : 45 AM Matara./ Sri Lanka.

80 E 32 ; 5 N 56

His 8 th lord Mars got Parivartha with 11 lord Moon.

Mars = fight
Moon = people /public /society.

8 H = unearned wealth .

I don't bother politics but look his chart.

siva sarasalei

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 18 Feb 2010

"So if jupiter is adamant on giving a prestigious position to such people; let's not take jupiter either it could be any of these 9 demiGods then why would such promising astrological combinations pave the way for such acts.Any thoughts"
Arun, we cannot single out Jupiter alone,though I feel in kalyuga it is getting clouded by saturn rahu. It is the role of jupiter to raise hopes but hopes are temporary in kalyuga and rulers including those who are called white collar public servants advance false arguments to justify their unjustified acts, but yes,jupiter is still there, I have become sort of famous with several ministry of Govt, and I am hopeful of getting all benefits.