Bhakti Marg

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Bhakthi Marg

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 26 Jan 2010

Anupam Ji,

Wonderful explanation! Please keep posting.

krishna...

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Bhakthimarg

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 27 Jan 2010

Anupam Ji,

I also think that, living life scientifically and observing everything consciously, is more than enough.

Ofcourse you have missed out, subjective observance , ie., observance of self.

I include that also and call it as religious life.

your 4th house and 4th lord aspected by jupiter itself can say about morality and immorality.

krishna....

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Bhakthi Marg

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 29 Jan 2010

Dear Anupam Ji,

----Quote---
Although I missed out but I think when we talk about being conscious then this self observance automatically comes into play unless how we can observe? We can only observe when our self is conscious unless we may see everything with two human eyes.
-----Unquote

In scientific observation, we forget the subject, ie,self and concentrate on object. If we can observe the object simultaneously remembering us, then different observance takes place. In my experience when i do this, my words become slow, my actions become slow, a shift takes place.

Sometimes Anupam Ji, whenever i read a mystic's words or hear talks, i feel a shift and my awareness go to third eye, ZOOK, it happens! Then my mind becomes fully silent till next thought comes. This has also happened to me once in a love experience and many times in sleep when i watch dreams.

Quote----
On this plane I become observer of every thought of mine whatever comes into my mind while in the grip of anger, hate, love, depression etc.etc. One part of me goes on witnessing me like my way of reaction, my exact words that my mind selects to vent out its anger, the reasons that make my mind loses its control and the final result I take out once I am out of the phase. And I must say this process makes the life so much entertaining as if we have been living our past at each moment without even remembering it.
--Unquote---

True. one part witnesses and other part goes in reaction. But both stop when awareness shifts to Third eye. There is only silence. This what i have experienced anupam ji.

But it doesn't take place often. but when it takes place, it is all sudden and least expected. Whenever I try it doesn't happen at all. It happens always whenever i am in relaxed mood and forgetting all efforts.

Quote----

I really want to run away from the word 'Guru' especially if someone applies it to me whether out of respect or in lighter vein. I leave no stone unturned to make him believe that this word is not suitable for me by telling him so many vicious things about me like I take tobacco, I like punjabi dishes full of onion and garlic since my childhood, sometimes I take beer but not alcohal because the smell of it irks me terribly, I can take eggs intermittently but not non-veg since I don't like it in anyway etc.etc. In your last post you used the word 'Religious' honestly speaking I also want to run away from this word. That was why I wrote that I love to live the life scientifically by seeing it on conscious plane. That is nothing but indicates about being religious, Krishna ji, but I did not use this word.

un quote---

Fully agreed Anupam Ji. I went through a book of Ramakrishna written by "M". Ramakrishna explains that these so called " vices" are not at all real vices. The real are Kaam,krodh,greed. (i think 3rd,7th and 11th)

And even having these real vices are also not a problem , i feel. It may delay our journey, but having arrived this much , is it not good anupamji?! without feeling egoistic ofcourse, but feeling fortunate!!

I too don't like the word 'religious" anupam Ji. but that day it just came up.

Goodluck for your journey and pl keep posting.

krishna...

Basab

Post by Basab » 29 Jan 2010

anupam1968 wrote: That was what we also witnessed in the Kurushetra as well when Krisna told outright lies to propound the dharma.
This is very interesting! Anupamji, why do you think Krishna lied, and what were the lies that he told Arjuna in Kurukshetra?

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What is Meditation

Post by Talib » 30 Jan 2010

deleted
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

Basab

Post by Basab » 30 Jan 2010

anupam1968 wrote:I think you have misunderstood me a bit.
Anupamji,

I am sorry. I really misunderstood you. I thought that you were saying that what Krishna told to Arjuna in the battlefield, the spiritual lessons (which are there in the Bhagvad Gita), were all lies. That's why I got a bit surprised.