What is the best way to live, for weak lagna ppl?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
What is the best way to live, for weak lagna ppl?

Post by hari766 » 01 Jul 2020

It seems to be the fate of people with weak lagna, or weak lagna lord, to be overruled by others, and to be forced to live as per the decisions of others. This is particularly so in case if the lagna is ruled by a benefic. So how should the people with weak lagna live their life?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: What is the best way to live, for weak lagna ppl?

Post by Dev » 01 Jul 2020

If ruled by benefic, doing yagam, homam, donating cows to temples and donating to the oppressed generously something when done in excess may help. Also being satvik, and avoiding non vegetarian food also help.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 01 Jul 2020

Twi golden rules to live a better life for such people:

1. Wake up at Brahma muhurata or atleast before sunrise and do gayatri everyday as a niyam. This activates lagna and gayatri strengthens it. Sun gets strength in lagna this way.

2. Niyamit Japas of planet posited in lagna ( not the owner). For example Jupiter then namaha shivay.sri parasara states thousand sins are burnt by mere salutations to the trident holder when jup in lagna. Similarly devataa for other planets. This frees the native from sins that are holding up day to day obstacles.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 01 Jul 2020

Thank you Dev ji and Nitin ji. Regarding pt 2, if there are no planets in the Rashi lagna, can we do japa for the devataa corresponding to the planet posited in lagna in Navamsa?

And if Gulika/Maandi is present in lagna in Rashi, then to which devataa should we pray to?

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 01 Jul 2020

Hari sir - d9, Gk mandi etc is all additional remedial play. When we talk about weak lagna, means bhava bala is very less of first house. At that time only two above help.

We can even take 5 or nine lords for prayers. But then it does not strengthen the lagna.

If no planet in lagna pray Surya.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Jul 2020

Lagna and lagna lords in whose nakshatra they are placed, atidevata of that can be deeply worshipped, for eg if mercury, Lord Vishnu and chanting VS regularly 2 or 3 times a day could help apart from high level donations to deserving - handiicapped, destitutes, gau , anath ashram and so on and also doing service at these places in a large way.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 02 Jul 2020

I guess me and respected members dev, Hari and rvr are always up for Vishnu sahasranaam irrespective. :)

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Jul 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
01 Jul 2020
Twi golden rules to live a better life for such people:

1. Wake up at Brahma muhurata or atleast before sunrise and do gayatri everyday as a niyam. This activates lagna and gayatri strengthens it. Sun gets strength in lagna this way.
Nitinji,
न गायत्र्यात् परो मन्त्रः
I didn't reply to this point earlier, as I felt I could not do enough justice to it...This is a fantastic rule for life indeed! Of late I have been waking up late and consequently the recital gets late too. Only today I had woken up before 6 am, and did the recital at that time, and felt a great change through out the day. I find in your response a timely intervention from God to continue doing it in Brahma muhurta daily :)
Last edited by hari766 on 02 Jul 2020, edited 2 times in total.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Jul 2020

Dev wrote:
01 Jul 2020
Lagna and lagna lords in whose nakshatra they are placed, atidevata of that can be deeply worshipped, for eg if mercury, Lord Vishnu and chanting VS regularly 2 or 3 times a day could help apart from high level donations to deserving - handiicapped, destitutes, gau , anath ashram and so on and also doing service at these places in a large way.
Yes indeed Devji. As nitin ji remarked, we are very devoted aficionados of VS :)

In these times of pandemic, we might get furthermore motivated to recite VS, since Ayurvedic texts recommend the recital of VS for curing all kinds of Jwaras! (Eventhough recital without expectations is the best!)

विष्णुं सहस्रमूर्धानं चराचरपतिं विभुम्||३११||
स्तुवन्नामसहस्रेण ज्वरान् सर्वानपोहति|

Recitation of the sahasra nāma of Lord Viṡnū, who has one thousand heads, who is the chief of the carācara (moving and non-moving things of the universe) and who is omnipresent, cures all type of jwaras.

in the chapter "Spiritual therapy" in Caraka Samhita
http://www.carakasamhitaonline.com/medi ... a_Chikitsa

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 02 Jul 2020

Wow. I learnt one more benefit of vs today. Thanks Hari ji. If you have more please start a new thread in spiritual section and guide us.

Thank you.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jul 2020

True Nitin.
Thanks Hari for the nice quote.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 16 Aug 2020

What if the lagna lord and lagna nakshtra lord are staunch enemies? Any remedies?

Regards,
Sathya.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Aug 2020

hari766 wrote:
02 Jul 2020
Yes indeed Devji. As nitin ji remarked, we are very devoted aficionados of VS :)

In these times of pandemic, we might get furthermore motivated to recite VS, since Ayurvedic texts recommend the recital of VS for curing all kinds of Jwaras! (Eventhough recital without expectations is the best!)

विष्णुं सहस्रमूर्धानं चराचरपतिं विभुम्||३११||
स्तुवन्नामसहस्रेण ज्वरान् सर्वानपोहति|

Recitation of the sahasra nāma of Lord Viṡnū, who has one thousand heads, who is the chief of the carācara (moving and non-moving things of the universe) and who is omnipresent, cures all type of jwaras.

in the chapter "Spiritual therapy" in Caraka Samhita
http://www.carakasamhitaonline.com/medi ... a_Chikitsa
Thanks Hari for the link and sloka. Of course recital without expectations is the best! but is there anyone at all without expectation in this kali yuga?

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 24 Aug 2020

What helps me to keep a balanced and calm mind is
Getting up early and do some japa
Stay away from gadgets
Eating satvik food
I have a kind of cursed horoscope and I fall in to depression on and off.I dont have job and (had a career before but struggling to start again .Applied 300+ jobs ,had only 1 interview and didnt get).
I do Om Namah Sivay, Om Namo narayanaya ,Om Namo Bhagavete Vasudevaya,Om Namo Bhagavate Nrsimhaya ..all 108 times at different timings.And Hanuman Chalisa...
If one has a cursed horoscope no matter what you do , it will not change the fate but it will surely help you to sail through the storm. Hari Bol !!