hypersexual Cunning, Cruel brother-in-law

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
utkarsh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
hypersexual Cunning, Cruel brother-in-law

Post by utkarsh » 12 Sep 2019

Hi We have married our sister to a person who is a womanizer and very cruel by heart.
When giving the girl we have inquired about this person, he is from good family back ground, highly educated even done double masters, very very very calm person. If you see him you can't even think 1% negative about him, such a calm going man.

Later after marriage we came to know this person is such a womanizer, his sexual hunger will not have an end, day/afternoon/night/ he is always thinking about women and going for them. This is what is going on from last 12 years of his life. He is such a alcoholic keeps on drinking all his neighbors, relatives, his own people even his mother/father/brother/relatives everyone hate him. Still he will be keep on drinking and will get admitted in hospitals multiple times. Even hospital staff knows this guy is a daily customer. He is not rich, but because of his education and job he will get insurance. He is from software profession he changed nearly 15 companies in 10 years, all the companies he get are the world biggest banks and top named MNCs. He has visited onsite multiple times. He beats our sister like anything, daily torture he was arrested by police multiple times, his neighbors and even me and the press went to his home and beaten multiple times. Still he won't change his behavior. He drinks alcohol in such a way until he gets admitted. Without alchol if you see him he appears like Buddha Bhagavan such a calm person. In 10 years of his professional life, he havent earned even 10,000/- rs yet his salary per month is more than 1.5 lakhs.

My sister will not divorce him, nor he never said he will divorce her. We just want this person to be away from our sister life. Or we want this person to change and become good person. On his positive side, I'm saying he is such a devotional person even when he is drinking he won't leave god, always he will listen to god songs, god stories, and his home will be always filled up with god photos. This kind of weird person we haven't seen anywhere. Is there any chance this person can change or is it better my sister divorces him.

I heard gemstones/ pleasing planets will a person better, thats why i am writing the question here.
When we show both my sister and his kundli to others, most of the astrologers said these both people should never get married.

His DOB:-
time:- 20 November 1980
place:- avanigadda
time: 17:49 PM evening

utkarsh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: hypersexual Cunning, Cruel brother-in-law

Post by utkarsh » 03 Oct 2019

Any professional astrologer comments or your suggestions on these

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Oct 2019

When married year and month

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Can you share your sister birth details also

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In his chart mercury ,venus ,we’re together and it is aspected by moon so he is of loose character ,and will sleep with any person .if they got chance .he is god fearing and spiritual because ketu (spiritual ) is in 5th from jup.

utkarsh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by utkarsh » 04 Oct 2019

I believe astrology has solutions for all the problems irrespective of living or dead, so how to bring this person in correct path. He is a great mood swinger, what he say he won't do, what he do we'll know after 5 months, he won't even tell to anyone. Huge egoistic person, will dare to do anything that he wishes. Never cared for himself or for his family. But one thing if his mother says something he will do that up to now he haven't said NO to her. A silent killer won't talk to anyone but his silence has so many plans.

1) will this person ever change?
2) Will he get money, children and be calm in his life.
3) Important thing what I want to know will he get rid of his bad habits at any point in his life in future?

Marriage Details:-
APR 2017

her DOB:-
Apr 1986,
Around 11:00 AM morning,
East Godavari

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Oct 2019

Bad habits can be changed if he listens to elders , especially when you told about his mother, try to involve her . Further if a sanskara is spoiled then nobody can do anything, in chart sanskara is to be seen from jup planet and 9 th house .