Cricket World Cup Predictions

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor
Cricket World Cup Predictions

Post by skrajiv » 27 May 2019

Hi All,

The 12th edition of the ICC Cricket World cup is ought to begin from the 30th of May 2019. The final is to be held on the 14th of Jul 2019. Requesting for predictions through prasna and other means to predict the results pertaining to the cricket world cup.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cricket World Cup Predictions

Post by Kimahy » 29 May 2019

1st Match - England vs South Africa. I'm trying to predict through horary method. For this I'm taking the horary seed number in favor of England.

Horary Number -24
Date - 29th May, 2019
Time - 15.44 hrs (-5.00 GMT)
Place - Birmingham, Alabama

The Horary Chart has been rotated to 9th House.

For the team in question to win the match, 6th Cuspal Sublord must signify 6, 10 or 11, Houses 1,2,3 are supportive house.

In this chart, Moon is in 4th House and lord of 8th, this shows that South Africa might win the toss.

In this horary chart, the 6th Cuspal Sublord is Jupiter. Jupiter is retrograde, but placed in direct planet that is Mercury. Jupiter is in its own sub.

Since Jupiter is retrograde, first conclusion is that if at all England will win it will be delayed, meaning the match should drag on till end overs...

Rahu is in Jupiter Star. Jupiter is in Scorpio @26 degree 55 mins and 12th cusp also falls in scorpio @27 degree 27 mins. Mercury is aspecting Jupiter. Mercury is in 5th house and owns 7 and 10. Rahu is in 7th house. Mercury is in taurus @ 24 degree 8 mins and 6th house also falls in taurus @27 degree 7 mins. Mercury is aspected by Jupiter.

So Jupiter is signifying
Jupiter as a planet - 12 5 10
Starlord Mercury - 5 10 6 12
Sublord Jupiter - 12
Starlord of Jupiter is Mercury - 5 10 6 12

Jupiter is signifying 6,10, however it is also signifying 12 and 5.Hence checking 11th Cuspal Sublord. 11th Cuspal Sublord is Mars.

Mars signification
Mars as a planet - none
Starlord Rahu - 7,5,10,1,2,3
Sublord Ketu - 1,11,2,3
Starlord of ketu is Venus -4

Mar is signifying 1,2,3,10,11, though it is also signifying 4th,7 and 5th. This looks challenging prospects... Checking 12th and 5th cusp, both are jupiter. Jupiter is signifying both positive and negative house, but mars is very strong on sublord level and mar's starlord rahu is also very positive. Though Ketu's starlord Venus is negative house for england, overall Mars strength is favoring England, hence England should win the match.

South Africa to win the toss and England to win close encounter.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 29 May 2019

Thanks a ton Kimahy for your prediction of the opening encounter between Eng and SA. Waiting to see how the result pans out.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 30 May 2019

2nd Match - West Indies vs Pakistan.
Horary query in favor of Pakistan.
Horary no - 116
Time of Chart - 20.13 hrs(-5.00 gmt)
Place- Birmingham, Alabama, United States
KP New Ayanamsa

9th House is taken as Lagna

6th Cuspal Sublord is Mercury. Mercury is in star of Mars and sub of Jupiter. Jupiter is in star of Mercury.

Mars is in 1st house and owns 7 and 12. Jupiter is in 7th and venus is in 12th. Mars is in Gemini @15 degree 34 mins. 2nd cusp falls in gemini @16 degree 29 mins..

Rahu is in Jupiter Star. Mercury is in 1st and owns 5th and 2nd. Rahu is in 2nd. Mercury is aspected by Jupiter. Ketu is in 8th and Moon is in 11th.

Mercury's signification
Mercury as a planet- none
Starlord Mars - 1,2
Sublord Jupiter- None
Starlord of Jupiter is Mercury - 1,5,7

Mercury is not signifying 6,10 or 11. It is signifying supportive house 1 and 2, however jupiter starlord that is mercury is signifying 5th and 7th

11th Cuspl Sublord is Jupiter
Jupiter as a planet - none
Starlord Mercury - 1,5,7
Sublord Jupiter - none
Starlord of Jupiter is Mercury - 1,5,7

12th Cuspal Sublord is Venus
Venus as planet - 12,6
Starlord Venus - 12,6
Sublord Mercury - none
Starlord of Mercury is Mars - 1,2

5th Cuspal Sublord Saturn
Saturn as a planet - 8,9,10,7,2,1,5
Starlord Venus - 12,6
Sublord Mercury - none
Starlord o Mercury is Mars - 1,2

6th and 11th Cuspal Sublord for Pakistan is not signifying 6,10 or 11. It is signifying support houses, Also it is signifying 5th and 7th postive houses for opponent.

12th and 5th Cuspal Sublord for West Indies are signifying 12,7,8,9,5. All positive houses.

Overall Horary Chart is favoring West Indies win. West Indies will win the toss as well as the Match.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 31 May 2019

Congrats Mate..You got two predictions back to back correct both with respect to the toss and the eventual result.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 31 May 2019

Well, that is 2 in 2. Great work :)

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 31 May 2019

Thank you... much appreciated... Still learning...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 31 May 2019

3rd Match - New Zealand vs Srilanka.
Question in Favor of New Zealand
Date - 31st May 2019
Time - 19.12 hrs (-5.00 GMT)
Place - Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Horary No - 217

6th Cuspal and 12th Cuspal Sublord is Jupiter

Jupiter is in mercury star and sub in its own sub.
Rahu is in jupiter star. Mercury is in 8th and owns 9th and 12th. Rahu and Mars are in 9th. Jupiter is aspecting Mercury. Jupiter is in 2nd and owns 3 and 6. Saturn is in 3rd, Moon and Venus are in 6th.

Jupiter's signification is
Starlord Mercury - 8,12,2
Sublord Mercury - none
Starlord of Mercury is Jupiter -8,12,2

6th Cuspal Sublord does not signify, 6,10 or 11. However it signifies 2nd house. But it also signifies 8th and 12th.

11th Cuspal Sublord is Venus.
Venus as a planet - 6,1,7
Starlord Venus - 6,1,7
Sublord Ketu - 3,2,3,4,5
Ketu's Starlord is Venus - 6,1,7

11th Cuspal Sublord is signifying 1,2,3,6 along with 5 and 7.

Jupiter is indicating victory to opponent, however Venus is indicating strong efforts from New Zealand indicating victory to New Zealand, but Ketu which is Sublord of Venus, is in conjunction with Saturn and Pluto. Saturn and Ketu are in 3rd house. So I think from winning position New Zealand might loose the match.

New Zealand to win the toss and Srilanka to win the match.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 01 Jun 2019

5th Match - South Africa vs Bangladesh
Query in Favor of South Africa
Horary No -172
Time - 22.41 hrs(-5.00 hrs)
Date - 1st June, 2019

Horary Chart Rotated to 9th House.

6th and 11th Cuspal Sublord is Moon
Moon is in star of Sun and sub of Jupiter. Jupiter is in star of Mercury.

Sun is in 10th house and owns 1st. Rahu is in Jupiter Star. Mercury is 10th house and owns 2nd and 11th. Mars and Rahu are in 1th house.

Moon signification
Moon as a planet - none
Starlord Sun - 10 , 1
Sublord Jupiter - none
Jupiter starlord is Mercury - 10, 2

Moon is signifying 1,10,2 indicating victory to South Africa.

South Africa to win the toss as well as the match.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 01 Jun 2019

Good going mate. Even SL v NZ, you got the toss right. SL being such a weak team currently could not offer much resistance. Waiting to see the outcome of SA vs Bang.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 01 Jun 2019

I got Pluto thing wrong for sl vs nz... 5th cuspal sublord was ketu in sl vs nz... And ketu was in conj with Pluto... In fact Pluto got me confused...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 01 Jun 2019

Dear, kimahy,

It is perfectly ok to go wrong but please dont stop predicting for the rest of the matches...your analysis is very interesting.

ramanan

Krish9

England vs Pakistan, Match 6

Post by Krish9 » 02 Jun 2019

Hello everyone,

I wish to contribute by using Vedic Astrology along with KP Sub lords to predict the outcomes of WC19.
I use Event charts and not Horary to predict the outcomes. Your valuable feedback is appreciated.

England vs Pakistan, Match 6
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Date & Time: Jun 03, 10:30 AM LOCAL

1st House - England
7th - Pakistan
(I use favorite/underdogs to assign Lagna)

England upachaya houses have - Sun, Moon (exalted), Saturn Rx, Ketu
Pakistan upachaya houses have - Rahu, Mars and Jupiter Rx
Thus, England has far greater strength in this game.

10H Uranus is on its cusp (below 2 degrees) - giving England firepower and indicating a high scoring match
Pluto tightly conjunct on 6th which acts as a mild negative

Let's see how Sub Lords give the luck factor for both the teams
1st House & 7th House SL is Jupiter, giving on +1 points to England.

Navamsha - we don't see any malefic or benefic conjucting the 1st or 7th cusp

Overall the Planetary strength and conjunction with Uranus shall give England a victory tomorrow. Though the negative effect of Pluto will help Pakistan minorly.

Toss method I do not know maybe someone could guide on how to predict Toss using an Event chart

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 02 Jun 2019

krish9... with regards to toss prediction I haven't tried simon chokoisky method of sports prediction...... I see moon's signification in horary chart as per 4 step theory by sunil gondhalekar ... may be you want to look for moon's position in the event chart. Toss is generally 30 mins prior to start of the play so u may want to look at the moon signification at the time of toss in the event chart. see which houses they signify.. fav or underdog.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Krish9

@Kimahy

Thank you for your reply. I see that you are aware of Simon Chokoisky [Gambler's Dharma]. I find his method very interesting and has shown promising results during IPL. But his assigning ASC/DSC isn't perfect.

I was seeking a better method to assign ASC/DSC rather than depending on whose favorite.
Imagine a random cricket match, and we are unaware of who is a better side - in such a scenario who would you assign the ASC Team? Maybe the Event chart (start time and not Toss time) has some testimony showing who is the Toss winner, hence we know that the Toss winner is either ASC or DSC.

I checked the Moon placement, but it didn't work as Moon was placed in 11th and ruler of 1st.
Two WC19 games having the same chart and Moon is in 11th while Lord of 1st.
1st game - WI (ASC) won the Toss and won the match against Pakistan
2nd game - South Africa (DSC) won the Toss and lost the match to Bangladesh (ASC was the winner)

Any of your experience in Vedic which could help me shed some light on this topic would be greatly appreciated

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have kindle copy of Gambler's Dharma... read couple of times... but I dont have any vedic knowledge... expect for basic knowledge... I work more on 4 step theory which I find I can understand, related and able to explain it... to be honest... I did not tried event prediction(contest prediction) much before this... it was just that there was this post and I thought ... let's try it out... the rules that I'm following are based on 4 step theory.. it did worked for first two match's... so it's learning experience... but the toss thing worked on all the match... maybe I'm unable to decipher the chart properly... the reason been... I dont follow cricket nowdays that much and the inclination or the desire is also not that appealing... this could be one of the reason that the horary predication does not go well... I want to be more focus on predicting life happening event especially marriage...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Match 6 - England vs Pakistan
Question in favor of England to win the match.
Horary Number - 107
Date - 2nd June 2019
Time - 23.26 hrs (-5.00 GMT)

9th House taken as lagna

6th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn

Saturn is in Venus Star and Mercury Sub. Mercury is in Mars Star

Saturn is in 8th and owns 9th and 10th. Saturn is in conjunction with Ketu. Ketu is in sign of Jupiter.
Venus is in 1st house. Jupiter is in 7th house. Jupiter is in star of Mercury. Mercury is in gemini @2 degree 49 min. 2nd cusp falls in gemini @0 degree 49 mins. Mars is in 2nd house. Venus, Sun, Moon are in 1st house.

Saturn's signification
Saturn as a planet - 8,9,10,7,11,12,6
Starlord Venus - 1
Sublord Mercury - 2
Mercury's starlord is Mars - 2

Saturn is signifying 6,10,11 along with 1,2. It is also signifying 8,12..

11th Cuspal Sublord Mars
Mars signification
Mars as a planet - none
Starlord Rahu- 2,5,6,8,9,10
Sublord Sun-none
Starlord of Sun is Mon - 1,3,4

Mars is signifying 6,10,1,3,2

12th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn and 5th Cuspal Sublord is Jupiter

Starlord Mercury - 2,5,6
Sublord Jup - none
Starlord of Jupiter is Mercury - 2,5,6

Saturn been 6th and 12th Cuspal Sublord is giving more power to england, however there should be a fight back from pakistan due to 5th and 8th house signification. 5th house sublord jupiter is favoring england...

England to win the toss and match.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jun 2019

just i want to experiment this match using both teams captains name power and i am adopting egyptian numerology + vedic flavour mixed method to see the results.

England's captain under the rule of no-6[venus-emotional supplier] and Pak's captain under the rule of no- 2 [Moon-demandar of emotions].The day ruled star is rohini which belongs to moon again.Moon in exaltation.so pak will be the winner in this match.

joyd.

Krish9

Thank you Kimay and wish you well for your future predictions on sports and other events.
Since you are aware of Simon's method and if you ever come across any knowledge by discovering yourself or knowing from your peers about predicting Toss or assigning Lagna. Please post it here, would really appreciate it.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 03 Jun 2019

From a Cricketing Brain's Perspective, There are 99.99% chances that England will win. Pakistan has 0.01% chance basically no chance at all! JoyD, with all due respect your experiment will not work!
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Jun 2019

Moon though is exalted but very weak due to Paksha Balam[ amavasya moon]

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Jun 2019

Pakistan already 300 plus ,so has a very bright chance to win.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Jun 2019

I feel England has brighter chance to win.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 03 Jun 2019

Pakistan seems to be having an upper hand as of now...4 English guys back in the hut But two good batters still at crease. Lets wait and see..

ramanan

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 03 Jun 2019

England reeling at 118/4 in response to Pakistan's 348. JoyD is going to prove all of us wrong. Take a bow!
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham