Cricket World Cup Predictions

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Cricket World Cup Predictions

Post by ADC » 03 Jun 2019

Krish9's method was perfect but lagna lord[ England] is very weak because of Paksha Balam[ Amavasya,Moon]

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 03 Jun 2019

Congrats joyd for a very good prediction. You should test this experiment further in WC19.

I overlooked the biggest indicator for England's loss - Lagna ruler Moon was tightly combust!
Amongst all the things to look in a chart, you miss out on the basics :oops:

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 03 Jun 2019

Congrats JoyD! Keep coming up with such daily predictions so people won't consider this as a fluke! Best astrologer on LOVA Forum for a reason (as per my gnosis).
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Jun 2019

Thanks but it is a small experiment on synthesis/hybrid method..that's all.

joyd.

joyd

@ADC/KRISH-

Dear krish.. i never ignore or miss basics.Moon is first rated emotional planet and the venus is 2nd,combustion,amavasya like things are key plus points for moon here.compare the shadbal of venus and moon.Moon got her upper hand over venus.[138 -moon vs 118-venus at the beginning of the game,]and at the end also moon is 154 and venus is 140.pakistan wins by 14 runs over england.[150-140=14].Bcz it is an experiment , i setted beg-end game timings as approx 10-30 to 10-40.Here the SHADBALA OF MOON overrides the pakshabala ,amavasya,combustive effects.

joyd.

Krish9

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Match 7

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Match 7
Venue: Sophia Gardens,Cardiff
Date & Time: Jun 04, 10:30 AM LOCAL

Sri Lanka are Favourites hence they get the 1st House
Afghanistan the Underdogs hence they get the 2nd House

SL upachaya houses have Saturn Rx, Ketu, Sun, and Venus (own house)
Afghanistan upachaya house has Mars, Rahu, Mercury (own house), Jupiter Rx

Cuspal Activations:
SL has Uranus in 10th H, Saturn Rx in 6th, Jupiter Rx (half power since power-to-neutral cusp). Furthermore, Saturn is more tightly conjuct to 6th cusp compared to Mars in 12th
Afghanistan has Mars in 12H, Upaketu in 10H (neutral to power cusp)(which is a negative for Sri Lanka)

Sub Lords:
Sri Lanka (Rahu)
Afghanistan (Rahu)
we get -1 which is +1 for Afghan

Both teams are equal in strength.
Sri Lanka has a tighter Saturn but is afflicted by Upaketu and strengthened at the same time by the electrifying Uranus

Tough one to predict - this will be an equally fought match, and Sri Lanka will be the victor.

*Match needs to start on time for the above analysis - I see possible Rain delays for a timely start*

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Jun 2019

As per classics for Sun and Mars, Dig balam[ Directional strength] is most important and for for Moon Paksha Balam [ Distance of Moon from Sun] is most important. The the match between England and Pakistan , Moon representing England though well placed in 11H and aspected by 9L Jupiter but was very weak due to amavasya. I do not agree with the experiment and explanation.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Jun 2019

Joyd,

So should we not take in horoscope predictions, the shadbala effects if it is strong and can override effects of pakshabala ,amavasya & combustion?
I am asking since I have seen very strong shadbala and astavarga values for a planet which otherwise can be termed weak due to combustion, debilitation or aspect or conjunction.
Can the strong shadbala work negatively for a planet, say if moon is 9th lord but also badhaka for vrishchika?

joyd

@dev-So should we not take in horoscope predictions, the shadbala effects if it is strong and can override effects of pakshabala ,amavasya & combustion?.../ yes this is straight away applicable for synthesis and hybrid techniques only..

joyd.

joyd

Today's game between Afghan-Sri lanka at 3 pm.I am considering both match starting time and also my chart time for double scrutiny.Afghans ruling number-6[venus] and Sri lanka's is 5 [mercury].Venus is more stronger than mercury.so my flag is towards Afghanistan.

joyd.

Krish9

Dear joyd,

Thank you for your valuable knowledge.
I understand Moon's Shadbala as its Lord 1
Why did you consider Venus?

Whatever you shared will sink into my understanding after a while as Simon's method compared to traditional Vedic analogy is quite different. Please do keep sharing whatever you can on a regular basis. It's rare to find a forum where experienced Astrologer's freely share their knowledge

I see you've predicted Afghanistan to be the victor - will be interesting to know the final result and hope the flow goes as I've analyzed.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Jun 2019

Thanks Joyd. Straight away applicable to synthesis and hybrid techniques, you say. So for general prediction in charts, it means we have to apply it with care, not give emphatic answer in one direction.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 04 Jun 2019

S.L is 112 for 1 in 16-4 overs, going great...may reach 350+ in 50 overs and win the match.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 04 Jun 2019

Dramatic S.L 177 for 6..

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 04 Jun 2019

Sri Lanka Won! Rain played spoil sport for Afghanistan. Pitch & conditions improved for bowling after rain. If it was a full game, then it could have been a different story.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 04 Jun 2019

India vs South Africa
For this Match, I'm trying Moon's transit method. I'm taking Country Natal Chart and using transit moon's sublord to see the overall result of the game.

For India - 15th August, 1947, 0.00 hrs, Delhi
For South Africa - 31st May, 1910,12.00 hrs, Pretoria

Toss will be @10.00 am Southampton. During this period Moon will be transiting in Rahu star-venus -moon sub sub. Venus moon sub sub will be till 10.12 am, after which it changes to venus mars sub sub

For India - Moon sub is in natal chart is in the star of Saturn. Moon is in 3rd house. Saturn is also in 3rd house and owns 10,11.

For South Africa - Moon sub is in star of rahu. Rahu is in 9th house. Rahu and Mercury are in conjunction. Mercury is in 2nd house.

So at toss time, India probability to win the toss is more than south africa. India to win the toss....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 04 Jun 2019

Major period of the match will be played under rahu star(till 17.15 hrs) After which moon will be transiting in Jupiter star.

Rahu for South Africa - Rahu's starlord Sun is in 10th house

Rahu for India - Rahu is in close conjunct with 1st house. For India also rahu's starlord is Sun. Sun is in 4th and owns 5th.

Jupiter for South Africa - Jupiter is in close conjunct with 2nd house. It's starlord Moon is in 7th and owns 12th.

Jupiter for India - Jupiter is in its own star. Jupiter is in 6th and owns 8th and 9th. Jupiter aspects 3rd house.

So on Starlord level - Rahu is favoring South where as Jupiter is favoring India.

Sublord is the deciding factor, so let's check Sublord for rahu star and Jupiter star.

Till 12.54 pm rahu -venus
Till 14.02 pm rahu -sun
Till 15.56 pm rahu -mon
Till 17.15 pm rahu-mars
From 17.16 pm -jupiter-jupiter

For South Africa -
Venus - 8,3,11,4,9,2
Sun - 10,7,12
Moon -9,8,2
Mars -11,4,1,5,2
Jup-2,7,12

For India
Venus - 4,1,3,10,11
Sun -3
Mon -3,10,11,4,1
Mars -2,7,12,4,1
Jup - 6,8,9,3,

When the match start's from 10.30 am it should be even contest till around 12.54 as both the team has 11th signification, however slight advantage to india. After 12.54 pm when the sub changes to sun, the momentum will shift towards south africa, all though india will put in good efforts and hardwork.

In Afternoon session, during the moon sub period, India will be in dominating position. From 16.00 hrs onwards till 17.15 hrs, South Africa will have upper hand. This period will be troublesome and difficult one for india, if they survive this period and drags the match in jupiter sub, then India should sail through.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Jun 2019

India vs SA..Our country CAP under Moon's ruling-2 and SA country CAP is under Mercury's-5..chances are more to SA than us..Under DLS We have an edge on this match.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 04 Jun 2019

JoyD,
Kohli is a dummy captain. MSD takes most decisions assisted by Rohit & Kohli.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 05 Jun 2019

South Africa is 89 for 5 in 23 overs . Presently under deep trouble.

Krish9

Bangladesh vs New Zealand, Match 9

Post by Krish9 » 05 Jun 2019

Bangladesh vs New Zealand, Match 9
Kennington Oval, London
Date & Time: Jun 05, 01:30 PM LOCAL

New Zealand are strong favorites and get the 1st house and Bangladesh the 7th

Looks like fixed karma for Bangladesh to win today.
Jupiter glorifying on the 4th cusp, Sun burning the 10th
Sub Lords +10 points to Bangladesh

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jun 2019

Ban cap ruler Ketu-7 and NZ cap under Rahu-4.As krish said Bangladesh is winner..

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 05 Jun 2019

Except the toss, luck favoured India completely. Rohit Sharma reached epitome of luckiness! So many mis hits & edges falling in no mans land, some falling just short & some drop catches too. Some under edges missed the stumps as well. At least 7+ chances for Rohit. India looked always in control. Easy & dominating win for India.

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 05 Jun 2019

A heart to the mouth match!
Guess the conjuction needs to be tighter since they are facing such a strong side.

Australia vs West Indies, Match 10
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Date & Time: Jun 06, 10:30 AM LOCAL

Australia are favorites and get 1st H
West Indies being underdogs get 7th H

Aus upachaya houses: Moon, Sun, Ketu, Saturn Rx, Venus
WI upachaya houses: Rahu, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter Rx

Australia has slightly greater physical strength & endurance in the game

Cuspal conjuction:
Australia: Uranus conjucts 10th H and Saturn the 6th - both strong victory and high score game indications. Moon is tightly conjuct on lagna (giving them laziness) and Ketu on the 6th cusp (gives confusion - possible misfieldings from Australia)
West Indies: Rahu cojuncts 12th (gives ambition - Wi will play hard to win)

Sub Lords:
WI: +5

Navamsha: N/A

Overall Australia to control 60% of the game and win, Moon and few Sub Lord support will help WI give a good fight

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jun 2019

Aus-7, ketu and Windies-2, Moon.ketu eclipses moon.Pull back is the trait of ketu.so Aus pull back windies in this game.Ausis wins the game.

joyd.