Cricket World Cup Predictions

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: Cricket World Cup Predictions

Post by joyd » 17 Jun 2019

@krish-
In my yesterdays post why i wished BAN to take batting first instead of bowling was-the most energetic mars hora is running after 4-30pm.Mars joined with mercury in gemini.BAN ruler is also mercury.Mars supporting the 7th of pada prapthi.Mercury strong in 8th.so if Bangladesh preferd batting,they create a rare record of 426 runs in 42 overs for 4 wickets.we have 10 records of such in previous world cup ODI’s they all in 50 overs of destined range but here it is in just 42 overs.Ban really missed a golden chance to beat the last 10 records of above 400+ score by taking bowling.

conclusion-Destiny is great and no one cant change its path..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jun 2019

Eng-6 ,venus vs Afg-6 , again venus.A bit curious game today.Match may tied-up or both teams will be given a single point.saturn-mars are game changers.so again i have to verify the combinations and permutations after england finished their bating.

joyd.

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 18 Jun 2019

Thanks, joyd and excellent prediction.

This knowledge is absolutely wonderful and well noted; though it's beyond my scope of understanding it fully at the moment, nevertheless truly appreciated and please keep posting in the future.

In Simon's method - I didn't consider the Venus + Rahu combo in D9 which indicated sure Loss for ASC team. There was one more planetary combo which I ignored thinking it may not be valid. Since there were no more prominent cuspal planets in D1, I carelessly gave the win to Windies.

Tomorrow's game if starts on time 10:30 am or 10:31 am
New Zealand should win in an equal fought match by SAF.

joyd wrote:
> @krish-
> In my yesterdays post why i wished BAN to take batting first instead
> of bowling was-the most energetic mars hora is running after
> 4-30pm.Mars joined with mercury in gemini.BAN ruler is also
> mercury.Mars supporting the 7th of pada prapthi.Mercury strong in
> 8th.so if Bangladesh preferd batting,they create a rare record of 426
> runs in 42 overs for 4 wickets.we have 10 records of such in previous
> world cup ODI’s they all in 50 overs of destined range but here it is in
> just 42 overs.Ban really missed a golden chance to beat the last 10
> records of above 400+ score by taking bowling.
>
> conclusion-Destiny is great and no one cant change its path..
>
> joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jun 2019

SA-5 VS NZ-4.Rahu strong For NZ but mercury showing equal strong support to SA team. so to win SA should prefer batting first.The game scenario is very active after 4-26 pm onwards till 7pm.The 1st 1 hour of the game is a bit slower[.This applicable to both teams.]so SA should take batting g first.The game ends last hour for 2nd team is very slow.[10-18 PM to 11-15PM].In general,NZ beats SA.seems to be a neck to neck game today.

joyd.

Krish9

New Zealand vs South Africa, Match 25

Post by Krish9 » 19 Jun 2019

New Zealand vs South Africa, Match 25
Venue: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Date & Time: Jun 19, 10:30 AM LOCAL

The new start time of 12:00 p.m. makes it easier for the Kiwis
Kiwis (if they bat first) put up a very high score which the SAF will struggle big time to chase.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 19 Jun 2019

JoyD,
You did it again!
'SA bats 1st, NZ beats SA, Neck to neck game.'
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Krish9

Australia vs Bangladesh, Match 26

Post by Krish9 » 19 Jun 2019

Australia vs Bangladesh, Match 26
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Date & Time: Jun 20, 10:30 AM - 10:31 AM LOCAL

A very tough day lies ahead for the Aussies. Australia to face unfairness, serious obstacles, but with the option for it to overcome those hurdles and win a hard victory. or a possible upset.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Jun 2019

Luck favours to BAN.Its the game btwn Mer[5-Ban]-ketu[7-Aus].Game starts aggressively turns vigorous,then beneficial,quick and ends gently.Game is sluggish between 7-30 to 8-30pm ends quickly after 12-12am.68% chance to Ban to win in this game.Lets wait and see.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 20 Jun 2019

JoyD,
Can luck over ride ability & skills? Australia is clearly a superior team than Bangladesh. Australia looked in command throughout the game. Similarly the prediction in Africa vs Afghans didn't work. Does it indicate short term fate can be 'man'ipulated but long term destiny is fixed? Can you share some examples.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Jun 2019

@shiv-Any skill,ability can under go in to error and confusion when the transit time luck factors are not favourable over long term destiny.My thoughts on what i wrote about BAN as follows.week day lor is jupiter and aus no is 7-ketu.jupiter is expansive planet but where as ketu is a puller.jupiter under retro at present.so Aus wins is the general notion but at the same time saturn also in retro and mantling the retro jupiter.so jupiters retro power should be under check or cancelled by saturn.This is a luck factor for Ban-5 mercury.The captain's number values taken as it was from the old original text.This may be the error in my todays prediction.The new text says Aus captains number is 8 which beats Ban without any doubt.Let me refine this method furtherly.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Jun 2019

ENG VS LANKA.6 VS 5.Whites are flag raisers in todays game.

joyd.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 20 Jun 2019

Joyd Ji
Bangladesh competed beyond their expectations against good pace attack. They ran close with Aus until 40 overs (diff of 5 runs there about). Too much to score in the end
Dark horse of wc ran out of luck.
Keep the analysis going
Thanks
Shumifan

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 20 Jun 2019

@joyd
Bangladesh losing by just 48 runs against a side like Australia which they last faced almost a decade ago is a compliment in itself. So your prediction was pretty much bang on.

According to my method, the Yoga tara Ardra was tightly conjunct L1 (Sun) of Australia.
Sadly the score was too big, if Bangladesh would have put to bat first we would have seen a more of a thrilling contest.

England vs Sri Lanka, Match 27
Venue: Headingley, Leeds
Date & Time: Jun 21, 10:30 AM LOCAL

No upsets, rather pretty one-sided contest.
Sri Lanka to start well during the first powerplay then give up

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 21 Jun 2019

-_-
UNBELIEVABLE
Lankans defeated Poms

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2019

ok shiv and krish, i will continue it for a better output sake ..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2019

Ind-3[Jup] vs afg-6[venus].Born rival planets under clash.Ind is under struggle in this match. jupiter-moon both are weaker today.venus is stronger over them.Will Afg surprise the visitors in todays game ?DAY LORD and IND 's captain"s ruling number lord both are in retro.such retro planets negatively impact our team?First batting team gets support from Mars and the nxt bating[2nd]team will gets Rahu"s. crucial game today.Let's wait and see this swift game.

joyd.

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 21 Jun 2019

India vs Afghanistan, Match 28
West Indies vs New Zealand, Match 29

No upsets today.

-----------------------------------------------

Pakistan vs South Africa, Match 30
Jun 23, Sun

Proteas misfortune continues and they give up against unpredictable Pakistan.

Krish9

Correction!

Post by Krish9 » 22 Jun 2019

West Indies vs New Zealand, Match 29

Missed out on a crucial point. Gulika tightly conjunct Lord 1
Kiwi's will be in their detriment and lose this game against the Windies.

@Admin, pls enable the post edit button

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 22 Jun 2019

JoyD,
Is Islam under the domain of Venus & Rahu? Both planets are strong today which would be favourable of Afghanistan.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

JoyD,
Keyword associated with Rahu is Shock, Suddenness, Crossing boundaries. You said Rahu is going to support the Team batting 2nd i.e. Afghanistan. Is Afghanistan going to shock India & the world?

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Jun 2019

@krish- your 1st set of predictions are came true..keep it up.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Jun 2019

@shiv-You said Rahu is going to support the Team batting 2nd i.e. Afghanistan. Is Afghanistan going to shock India & the world?

Rahu gives an opportunity to yield or he himself yields to associated planets..crossing boundaries but whenever mars associated with rahu , such mars controls and vice versa.

joyd.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 22 Jun 2019

Congrats krish9 for right prediction on Ind win. Joyd ji Afghan gave fight till end. Other day your prediction might have turned correct.
Experience team won
Afghan won in bowling against mighty indian batting line-up
Thanks
Shumifan

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

JoyD,
I remember in one of your posts you wrote that whenever there is Angakaraka Dosha of Rahu conjuncts Mars, Rahu has an upper hand & it is irrespective of sign placement Eg. Mars Rahu conjunction in Aries in 7th house then issues like temperamental spouse, separation with spouse, sexual dissatisfaction, lack of control over sexual matters & pre marital affairs is a possibility in such cases.

Krish9

Post by Krish9 » 23 Jun 2019

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan, Match 31
The Rose Bowl, Southampton
09:30 AM GMT / 10:30 AM LOCAL

10:30 - 31 am start - Afghans give a great fight to Bangladesh but a crucial planet is slightly out of orb - the end result cannot be sure in favor of Bangla (may be upset, if it shows its wrath while being out of the usual orb) 10:32 am start one can surely expect an upset along with a low scoring game.

= Players to watch out for =

Key Performers: Tamim Iqbal (best), Mushfiqur Rahim (best), Liton Das (very good), Mehdi Hasan (good), Mustafizur Rahman (good), Ikram Alikhil (best), Mujeeb Ur Rahman (good).

Underperformers: Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan.