Cricket World Cup Predictions

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Cricket World Cup Predictions

Post by Sishya » 04 Jul 2019

@Dev,
Another successful prediction. Hearty congratulations!!!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jul 2019

yes true.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Sishya.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Today in the inconsequential match I see Pak losing.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jul 2019

India wins vs SL.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jul 2019

Hearty congratulations! Team India now play the Kiwis for a place in the finals. Wonder what went wrong with the other prediction.

Thanks...

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 08 Jul 2019

We are at the business end of the tournament. Any predictions please with regard to the semifinals and finals?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Jul 2019

Thanks.
In that case, it was my mind which said Pak would not lose but the heart said and felt Pak should lose.
So in writing atleast I wanted to write Pak would lose though I knew it would not.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ind would win vs NZ.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ind may bat second.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Jul 2019

@Dev,

I guessed (not predicted) the possible tussle between head/brain and heart. It is for this reason, I've often wondered how inherent bias we have plays a role in our day-to-day lives.

Back to Cricket. I'm hoping your prediction comes true... while I wonder if you gave a thought to the possibility of rain-god playing a spoilsport, even as we continue to wait for Team India to bat.

Thanks...

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 10 Jul 2019

India has more chances to win semi finals despite the unanticipated start.

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 10 Jul 2019

sorry prediction failed :(

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 10 Jul 2019

By looks of things Kiwis may go onto win the cup defeating England on Sunday.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2019

There were clear omens of the day's outcome... starting with rain playing a spoilsport yesterday and the continuation of the match on subsequent morning - with obvious ball movement in the conditions, not to mention inspired fielding (and some luck too).

That said, It was heartening to see Dhoni's calm presence and the way he got the best out of Jadeja... Kohli and Team India will miss Dhoni for sure, when he retires.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Jul 2019

True Sishya.
Only with respect to Pakistan, I am only happy when they lose.
In contrast if India lose to some other good team, I dont mind provided they fight.
I predicted based on the outcome for that day, had they played on the same day, we would have won most probably but rain intervened.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jul 2019

@Dev,
I'm at peace with the result - just that it was not meant to be Team India's day (luck did favor their opponents - say the dismissals of Kohli, DK or MSD). The one thing that been hard for me to accept lack of foresight, planning or strategy. The management and team leadership had one full day to work on these aspects.

Given the continued success and relatively low score, they probably did not take things seriously or give due respect to their opponents (Kiwi fielding was phenomenal). If I had my way, I would have tried delaying as much as possible, would have tried protecting Kohli and other top order batsmen etc.

The first two dismissals unnerved the batsmen, contributing to the next two dismissals. Subsequent dismissals of Pant and Hardik were inexcusable. Jadeja played a gem of an innings.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jul 2019

In other words, Team India should have considered sending a nightwatchman.

That said, I wonder what could have prevented Dhoni from keeping the scoreboard ticking. It did not make much sense to push the match to the final overs, with the required run-rate steadily raising.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 11 Jul 2019

The NZ match started exactly at the start of Rahu-kaal IST. Did it matter?

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 11 Jul 2019

@sishya,

The term nightwatchman applies to only Test Matches. Ok. In this case I understand what you meant. You meant a run accumulator...thats what Indian team needs....a No. 4 , No. 5 batsman who knows how to bat those middle overs....say, 15-40 or 20-40...Its time to do away with all these Jadhavs,Karthiks

Actually in this match....Pant and Hardik were doing good....at 71/4 in 23....Had these both accumulated another 60-65 in 13 overs and made it 135/4 in 36....getting a 100+ in 14 with 6 wkts in hand was manageable. But the T20 ghost came on those 2 batsmen :mrgreen: So thats what I told we need run accumulator in those middle overs...the likes of Laxman, Azhar, Aravinda De Silva, Steve Waugh to name a few....then at No. 6,7 Pant and Hardik can follow ..for the time being....until they mature enough to accumulate runs.

Just a few months back I was telling my neighbour -> Just some years ago even if India were 5 down with 80-90 to get in 12 overs...I wasnt getting scared....there were the Yuvrajs, Rainas.....then MSD...then the likes of Harbhajan who could smack the ball....

but nowadays even if India lose their 2nd wicket....I get scared :mrgreen: ....High time the management groom somebody at No. 4,5...

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 12 Jul 2019

Members - pl stick to astrology. There's always social media for banter.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 13 Jul 2019

@kannan. 9th House stands for stranger. Hence the horary chart is rotated to 9th. If India is playing then no need for chart rotation.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Jul 2019

Tks Sishya, true.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 16 Jul 2019

The World Cup Final should have been won by Kiwis representing No. 4 Rahu where as No. 6 Venus represented England. At commencement, Rahu in Gemini was exalted & Combust Venus were conjunct only 4 degrees apart & moving towards each other. Rahu has the tendency to yield to the planet it's associated with but here it wasn't the case. The real game changer here was Ketu (Mistake) -Saturn (Rules/System) conjunction & opposition from Sagittarius. Since Saturn is Retro Sagittarius, it's behaving as if it's in Gemini. Mistakes by custodian of rules & regulations (Umpires) lead to Kiwis downfall. Planets beautifully executed the will of Shiv Shakti. Surrender to the divine will with Grace & Gratitude. Only Shiv Shakti has the power to change the outcome of destiny. (Sansaar Srishti Ghatna Privartan aya)
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Ayazahnedrind
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ayazahnedrind » 31 Aug 2022

Please experts predicts Asia cup2022 matches