K.P. Astrology Muhurta for PM Modi

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
K.P. Astrology Muhurta for PM Modi

Post by Lex » 26 May 2019

The reports are coming in Swearing in ceremony of Elect PM for 2019, Narendra Damodar das Modi, will take place on 30th May 2019, 1900 hrs at Rashtrapati bhavan.

Traditional astrology folks will be worried Rahu and Kuja in 8th ( at 7 pm... at Rashtrapati Bhavan Latitude will be over Vrischika, again 8th of Normal Zodiac), but K.P. Analyst will not worry.

However, at 1900 hrs, through K.P. Astrology Muhurtha.. lagna sputa cusp analysis will throw lot of challenges to cope up with, Longevity of the Government will not be problem.

Vrischika lagna is sthira lagna... Fixed. Therefore fixed tenure. Watery sign, fluid in nature.. free flow of the Govt in nature , fruitful in nature.. will deliver the goods per the plan.

Vakri Guru in lagna not desirable, and it also in Jyesta nk
Another issue
Shani is Vakri and again 2nd ... again issue

Shani & Rahu relationship is bad or very adverse

11th cusp analysis ... also not desirable

At 1900 hrs, NaMo sir should not go in for Oath taking.

Next comes period changes at 1910 hrs... not desirable.. Longevity will be short for the Govt, if NaMo sir takes Oath ceremony

....contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: K.P. Astrology Muhurta for PM Modi

Post by Lex » 28 May 2019

...contd

Traditional astrology.. Vara, Nakshatra,tithi, YOGA,Karana.. features in all Muhurtha. Everybody goes through this muhurtha time during Oath. PM, Cabinet ministry etc :)

2014.. PM Modi took at Muhurtha period.. he faced stiff resistance from Political opponents, particularly on a Defence deal, went into Judiciary for litigation etc. Job opportunities or unemployment still a big issue, it is taken a dip.He had excellent relationship with Foreign leaders and FDI has increased, but the issue of agriculture/ farmers issue lingering

2014.. Arun Jaitley took the oath.. He couldn't able sustain finance ministry, he has health issues. for 4-6 months he was out of action in MoF, GST rolling out was issue, opposition quickly latched on to it. GDP has improved but still not that as expected to the original plan.
(PM Modi and Jaitley took the oath.. same vara, nakshtra,Tithi,Yoga, Karana.. but still there is a vast difference...)

2014.. Anant Kumar from Bangalore took the oath. He did reasonably good in his ministry, but he couldn't able to sustain the longevity of his tenure( 5 years).. he died in between ( PM Modi, Jaitley, Anant Kumar.. taken Oath same vara, nakshatra, tithi, yoga, Karana.. but Anant Kumar died)

2014 Parrikar took the oath ceremony.. he did excellent work in MoD, in his tenure defence deal got into scanner, opposition latched on to it. He couldn't able to complete his tenure, died in mid way ( Parrikar, Jaitley, PM Modi, Anant Kumar took the oath same vara, same tithi, Same nakshatra, Same yoga, Same Karana.. but results are different

Therefore again, as always, Our Sages are the experts in Traditional astrology, they can deduce Yoga/ dosha etc with nano seconds of their deep meditation practiced for 1000s of years

[/b
]As I said in my beginning... all person taking the oath will have the same Muhurtha time, but results will be different. We have to understand and logically interpret, the same Muhurtha cannot be applied carte-blanc approach in Government ministries includes PM ( question will come, natal chart of person needed and sync with Muhurtha.. again logically it will not be applicable)

K.P. System way...

Tomorrow, around 7 PM.. Vrichika lagna ( refer my 1st post)..
Maraka lord in vakri in Lagna
Rahu and Mars already in 8th (at 1900 hrs)
Rahu represents Kuja, Shani, Guru, Budha
Budha 8th lord in Maraka bhava, and connected lagna, 6th and 8th
Tomorrow, Chandra in Revati nk
At 1900 hrs, if NaMo takes interview ( badaka/ Maraka.. all connected Kuja also connected)

Accident is pre-destined if 1900 hrs, Oath taking of NaMO in process, however he will come out
Tomorrow Chandra in Revati nk and in sub of Shani in subsub of Shani
Budha dasa- Shani Bhukti Shani antara on at 1900 hrs ceremony

A govt tenure is for 5 years... Budha dasa is in fag end.. After that Ketu dasa.. Ketu in Maraka bhava

( Today,I will send a message to designate PM of India and President of BJP and will quote a time when PM NaMo sir should start Oath taking as PM... "Mein Ishwar ke……. Bharat ke….")

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 29 May 2019

I just want people to remind, how beautiful the prediction is from the so called claimed Astrologer.
BJP will form the Govt with its allies ( however estimated numbers or party's wish list of securing own majority will not happen)
They say that we have selectively quoted, maybe they could not even able to accept that there will be definitely wrongs as they are not experienced astrologers

It is said above that mercury is in maraka and all. But he could not even able to recognize the fact that mercury is tithi lord thus helps in relationship with other countries.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 29 May 2019

mars and rahu in 8th house as per muhurtha not good as per swearing in ceremony timing

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

priya ji
i am sharing the details as given in other group Thursday the 30th May 2019
Swearing-in @ 19:00 hrs N.Delhi,
Guru vaara falling in Revati bestows siddhayoga,
The day is adorned by Netra & jiva,
Krishna Dwadasi Tithi,
Revati nakshatra,Soubhagya yoga,Kaulava Karana,
In my opinion the selection of day for muhurta is 80% in agreement with sastra,which consider as good.
The kartha Narendra Modi ji 's janma nakshatra Anuraadha and the above muhurta day day suits him with Chandr,Tara palan.
The muhurta lagna falls in Vrichikha and Lagna (Tithi,Vaara,Nakshatra,Lagna put together works to 7 ) ​​Panchagam is good;and Lagna is associated with Guru,it is considered good .Further Lagna lord Mars and 10th lord Surya have become bosom pals this absolves 22nd Drekana dosha to 8th lord Mercury .

The muhurta cause to give Double Simhasana Labha yoga viz.,(1) Guru,Buddha Subha grha in kendra asubha grha Ketu Rahu with 3rd and 6th lords (2)2nd lord Guru in lagna kendra aspected by subha grha Mercury,Sukra.

This muhurta seems to provide continuation of NDA Gov for another term.
the above was analysed by sri Raaghavamkarunaakaram,

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 May 2019

@vedam-definitely not as per chakra shuddhi rules are concerned in coronation chart.Now a days astrologers are ignoring this chakra shuddhi point in their selected muhurthams.such 8th positioned malefics are bad only in vivaha muhurtham.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 29 May 2019

As I said earlier, yogas, Doshas etc only Our Sages are experts in deducing. No other person can compete nor have any successfully deducing such yogas.

There are ignorant in astrology coming in for selfie :D in this post and want to get mileage, first of all should know What is Maraka and what is Maraka bhava in astrology.

Tithi lord helps in relationships with neighboring countries. LOL. So all Cabinet ministries taking oath, will travel and establish with neighboring countries :D , ag rand-fatherhood statement doesn't gel as logical in my post of K.P. System. Then V.P. Singh/ Atal ji did excellent Muhurtha time for Swearing in ( traditional)... what happened?

This is Vaishaka month, Krishna Paksh, at 1900 hrs , Rashtrapti Bhavan Latitude Tithi becomes Dwadasi
Vaishaka Krishnapaksh Dwadasi... becomes inauspicious time for this ceremony ( Aslesha nk becomes double lethal), though still connected Budha nk LOrd ( Revati)... Masa Shoonya tithi. Inauspicious tithi for commencing any important function, bad Muhurtha selection and hora.

Ignorant and reading from Internet and posting here in K.P. Muhurtha about Tithi lord, Zero knowledge in Astrology forget Muhurtha astrology ( thats what happen male in Female id :D )

There is a solution as described in my earlier post, through K.P. System of astrology... everything changes when I mention the time, when PM has to take the oath ( it will be between 1900 hrs- 1930 hrs).. and that tie when PM takes Oath neneficial for him from any accidents, not getting into unrelated abuses ( like Chowkidar.....), intact and happy allies, growth in his name and fame ( consolidating acros India, namely BJP govt in M.P/Karnataka/Delhi), Govt Treasury Improving.. related to FDI/Direct and Indirect taxes), Unaccounted money/ frauds are qucikly attended and further enhancing the process through vigorous reviwes.

Artificial intelligence improvement or in next five years will take a leap, Education curriculum for students reforms, similarly Judiciary reforms ( Chandra will be his badaka lord, so also Bhagya lord), Ravi in Rishabham... definetely revamp of Judiciary reforms will be done. Research and DEvelopment ( make in India) will be re-introduced vigorously. ( The time which I would relay to NaMo sir/ Amit Bhai for PM to take oath.. but it is not 1900 hrs/ nor 1910 hrs).

Lets see what time he takes the oath at Rashtrapathi Bhavan. : :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 29 May 2019

Dear Admin
The poster posting someone's post from other group, he is not even a member of this forum.
The Purpose or intent of the poster posting in K.P. Muhurtha is bizarre . Further , even someone wants to challenge the post, the poster will not be able to answer because it was copy and pasted from another guy( who I know, and LOVA forum member (querant) how he is).

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

in beginning itself i told i am posting it from other group ,using bad words will not be good admin pl.go thriugh the post

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 30 May 2019

Dear Vedam33 and Lex,

Both of you have been removed from moderation and it is my earnest hope that you will not go back to that mode again. Request both of you to kindly be more civil in your tone and content.

Priya12, This is not the first time you are exercising your talents in mocking someone. While you are welcome to disagree, do so astrologically, not revile someone with sarcasm. You could get banned for repeating such acts. Be warned.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 May 2019

i was very very in a soft mode but the tone and language was very harsh of the other person and i raised the query to the admin

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 May 2019

i raised the question in support chandra lagna ji go through ,inspite of using harsh language i stopped responding and the decision of yours is final i cant discuss more

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 May 2019

PM Narendra Damodar Das Modi, Started his swearing in Oath anointed by President of India at 1904 hrs ( instead of 1900 hrs), and completed his signing in Legitimate document of Rashtrapathi Bhavan at 1907 hrs.

Though, I wrote to him and Amit bhai.. not to take at 1900 hrs Swearing in Ceremony. but after 1910 hrs, 1900 hrs will not be beneficial.

Already, JDU ally showing some vulnerable behavior today of not accepting a post in ministry.
7th cusp..longitudinal deposition ( at 1906 hrs) showing no break up of allies, and intact through Fixed term of 5 years

11th cusp longitudinal deposition also o.k, not great

6th cusp longitudinal depositions... oppositions will be kept at bay.

However, at 1907 signing of document, still accident/abuses/ accusations can erupt on him, but he will be safe, Longevity of the Govt will not be hampered at all.

Jai Hind. Jai Ho