Today, will Mumbai Indians get in to IPL final ?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Today, will Mumbai Indians get in to IPL final ?

Post by Lex » 06 May 2019

K.P. system followers/ K.P. system Analysts feel free to chip in... the system with logical and scientific analysis. Will happy to revert for K.P. System users.

Though, I'm a Mumbai Indians Team follower, while CSK's team captain M.S. Dhoni's great fan.

today Chandra
K.P. Prashna number selected randomnly 71, and Prashna is... will Mumbai Indians get into IPL 2019 Final ?

As always, in K.P. System... the Heaven's map at the time of analysis is important, at K.P. Analyst's day and Latitude. Today is Tuesday, Kuja's day, Celestial map when I looked up & time revealed Udaya lagna should be in Karkata, yes it is through K.P. Almanac , and deposited in Punarvasu nk and in sub of Kuja ( today Guru's sign is lorded by Ketu, Guru is vakri... replaced by Ketu who represents Shani, Kuja, Guru and Ravi), today Chandra in Rishabha and deposited in Rohini nk ( and today is Akshaya Tritiya), with vakri Guru aspects Chandra and today Shani is vakri .

Prashna lagna sputa cusp falls in Karkata ( no 71), while Udaya lagna at my Latitude too in same sign. Prashna lagna longitude in Pushya nakshtra in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in own nk.

Lets check Prashna number and Prashna ... is it aligned ?
Shani is 7th cusp lord in 6th bhava and Chandra is lagna lord in 11th bhava
1,7,6,... K.P. system Denotes opposition and win
Prashna number and query tallied.

Today Chandra in Rohini nk and in sub of Ketu in subsub of Shani
Chandra dasa- Ketu bhukti- Shani anatra is on for the prashna chart

Depositions of Prashna lagna sputa cusp and Chandra longitudinal depositions tells me.. wet spell of rains or dew affecting the match schedule can delay... however match will show a result.

6th cusp falls in Dhanur in Purvashada nk and in sub of Ketu, and Ketu in Uttarashada nk
11th cusp falls in Rishabham in Rohini nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Rohini nk
9thcusp falls in Meena in Uttaraprostapadha nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Aswini nk
12th cusp falls in Gemini in Ardra nk and in sub of Vakri Shani, and Shani in Uttarashada nk
5th cusp falls in Vrischika in Anuradha nk and in sub of Ravi, and Ravi in Apa-Bharani nk
3rd cusp falls in Kanya in Uttaraphaguni nk and in sub of Budha, and Budha in Aswini nk

Today, at 2000hrs IPL Cricket match between CSK and MI begins... transit of Udaya lagna will be over 6th sign of the Prashna chart and when IPL game ends it will be over 7th bhava

Today, Mumbai Indians will go through into the finals of IPL 2019

PLEASE NOTE
( This analysis isn't for any kind of illegal or legal betting... Readers are refrained from any sorts of betting on this analysis.)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Today, will Mumbai Indians get in to IPL final ?

Post by Lex » 07 May 2019

As predicted through K.P. Sysem, Mumbai Indians got into the finals of IPL 2019

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 07 May 2019

Good prediction Lex ji. Curious to know your prediction for today's game between DC an SRH.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 09 May 2019

Thanks bro, and sorry I couldn't do that, as I was pre=occupied with my professional commitments.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 17 May 2019

Hi Lex,

Will RPs be useful in any way predicting the outcomes of a game?

If yes, would you please your share thoughts on the usage of RPs for academic purpose?

Thank you.