Will BJP form the Government again in May 2019?

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Will BJP form the Government again in May 2019?

Post by Lex » 11 Mar 2019

The above is the K.P. Prashna. ( Would encourage only K.P. Learners/ followers to chip in for any doubts or debates)

K.P. Prashna randomnly selected 66.

And, as always, to evaluate as per K.P. System, analyst has to memorize, latitude and UDAYA lagna… today is Tuesdya, Kuja's day and Udaya lagna was transiting in Rishabham, with Chandra in Udaya lagna ( Guru aspects both Chandra & Udaya lagna), Udaya lagna longitudinal depositions in Mrigasirsa nk and in sub of Rahu, and Chandra in Krittika nk. ( Kuja, Rahu,Shukra, Guru, Ravi and today Guru's sign lorded by Ketu)

Prashna lagna sputa cusp falls in Karkata and in Pushya nk and in sub of Shani and Shani in Purvashada nk
Lets check..Prashna lagna tallied with query... on competition/ election/ opposition etc?

Shani is 7th cusp lord and in 6th bhava, Shukra in 7th bhava, Shukra is also 11th cusp lord.... Tallied with Prashna query.

Will BJP form the Government again in 2019 ?
Analyzing 11th cusp longitudinal depositions tells me... BJP( with Partners) will form the Government.

Lets see how and will May 23will determine the results for BJP and its partners to stake the claim to form with Govt by approaching President of India

Analyzing 6th & 12th and 11th cusps and its bhava

Today Chandra in Krittika nk in sub of Rahu and in subsub of Chandra
Ravi dasa Rahu bhukti Chandra antara is on

6th..Ravi,Shani,Ketu, Guru Rahu ( today Budha is Vakri), 9th..Guru, Shani( Ravi is in rapt conjunction with 9th cusp), 11th..Shani, Kuja, Shukra

Ketu represents Guru, Shani,Ravi and Rahu represents Shani,Budha, and Guru and cooraborrate with my ruling planets...Ravi, Shukra,Rahu, Ketu,Kuja, Guru

Ravi in sub of Shukra and Ravi in Purvaprostapadha nk. Ravi and Guru's relation is very bad

Perhaps speculations of the party to get more seats wil be dampened , communication from BJP on manifestos or down the line to cadre may not be peaceful or lack of communication or heated communication can be foretold.

May 23, 2019... Dasa bhukti antara sookshma... Ravi- Guru- Guru -Guru ( Guru is 6th cusp lord and 10 th cusp lord, Kuja is not the 10th cusp lord in Cancer lagna K.P. Chart), Guru is in sub of Shani ( Shani in 6th bhava)... which is getting tallied with my 6th bhava, 9th bhava, 11th bhava and Ruling planets

Lets see the Gochara on May 23 2019 ( 0800 hrs.. Ballot paper countings will begin)
Day will be Thursday... Guru vara
Chandra will be in Purvashada nk in Dhanur ( 6th)
Gochara lagna will be in 12th bhava
Ravi dasa on ( Ravi will be in 11th bhava) , Shukra will be in Karmasthana bhava
Vakri Guru on May 23 ( today Vakri Budha, and Guru in Jyesta nk)
Budha will be in 11th of the Prashna chart on that day

Assuming by evening 1900 hrs, majority of results will be out.. Gochara lagna sputa would be in 6th bhava of Prashna, and Chandra would be in Makara ( 7th in Prashna rasi chart, but 6th bhava) in Uttara shada nakshatra

BJP will form the Govt with its allies ( however estimated numbers or party's wish list of securing own majority will not happen)

iamme

Re: Will BJP form the Government again in May 2019?

Post by iamme » 12 Mar 2019

i was reading an interesting post about options theory shared by some member on the forum. i applied it to the coming elections and choose the seat sets randomly.
i result i got was BJP+ getting 240-260 seats. lets see how it pans out

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Mar 2019

...contd from Prashna Prediction

If BJP/NDA forming the Govt in 2019. lets see PM, Narendra Damodardas Modi sir chart

The following NaMo sir details been Provided by NaMo's brother to BHU astrology teacher, during 2014 election

K.P. followers and K.P. Learners straightaway discard birth details provided in a" so called Journal "or website which can't validate Birth time/Latitude/Date/ month/year etc with astrology techniques.

NaMo's birth details
17th September, 1950, 0935hrs, Vadnagar.

He is running now Chandra dasa Budha Bhukti Shukra antara till May1st 2019
His neecha bhanga Chandra in 2nd in nirayana rasi but goes to lagna bhava with Kuja.
Chandra is his 10th lord in lagna bhava in Shani's nk and Kuja is 2nd and 7th lord in lagna bhava in Visaka nk
His Guru in 5th in rasi but goes to 4th bhava and Guru is vakri or retrograde in motion.

Let's check during election results on May 23rd, will Guru goes Vakri
Yes Guru will be in retrograde in motion.

His Chandra in Shani's nk, in 11th bhava.
1, 10, 11 connection

Gujarat election schedule on April 23

His chart has to show competition or election / opposition etc
23rd April.. Tuesday..day for Kuja
Kuja denotes warrior or battle or winning etc
Also on Tuesday, his 7th lord is Kuja.. opposition
His lagna sputa cusp on 23rd April will be transiting over Mesha bhava, 7th in his chart and will be over in Rohini nk..at 8 am , when the election begins on that day.
Chandra in Sub of Ketu
Ketu in 11th bhava.

Therefore NaMo's Chandra dasa as a whole will be good..all connected to good bhavas.. he will achieve what he wished for in Chandra dasa, which will last upto year 2022.

His lagna bhava.. signified by 10th lord, 7th lord, 2nd lord, lagna and as well as 8th lord
8th lord not desirable, but 8th lord is also lagna lord.. (he will have inside enemies..may be disease or party traitors..will surface over during Chandra dasa Shukra Bhukti Ravi Antara)
2nd house significator is Kuja
6th house..Kuja, Guru
7th...Kuja
Bhagyasthana..Budha
Karmasthana... Shukra, Chandra
Labha bhava...Budha, Ravi, Shani, Chandra, Rahu, Ketu

Chandra dasa Budha Bhukti Shukra antara is on
Everything connected for NaMo to win over his enemies on Election day(s)

May 23 Voting results

In his Chart,Chandra dasa Budha Bhukti Ravi Antara Ketu sookshma period will be on

Ravi is 11th lord in 12th but goes to 11th bhava, and in rapt conjunction with his bhagyasthana lord..joint results, however Budha Bhukti already on.
His bhagyasthana house is in operation and also connected to Karma stana and as well lagna.
Sookshma lord Ketu in 12th but in 11th bhava and in Uttaraphalguni nakshatra.. again connection to 11th bhava.

Let's see the day when the results will be out...
Thursday.. Guru's day
His Guru is retrograde and election results day also Vakri Guru

At 0800 counting begins.. his Gochara lagna will be transiting over his bhagyasthana
On that day Chandra will be in Uttarashada nk in Dhanur..his 3rd bhava.. around 0800 hrs
His natal Ravi is very strong (Ravi Antara happening in Chandra dasa period)
His Sookshma adipathi Ketu will be in 3rd bhava
On that day Antara lord Ravi will be over his 7th bhava in natal chart.

On that day Chandra will be conjunction with Shani and Ketu in 3rd bhava in first half of day, 2nd half.. Chandra moves into Makara sign in Uttarashada nk, also his 3rd bhava.

Ravi in sub of Rahu
Ketu in sub of his Vakri Budha

Most of the outcomes pointing towards improving bhavas

Will he be crowned again as PM of India

Kuja signifying lagna bhava
His lagna cusp sub is Budha..also his bhagyasthana lord
His 6th cusp lord is vakri Guru, and 6th cusp sub is Guru
His 9th cusp sub is Shani
and Budha is strong in his chart
His 10th cusp sub is Rahu (Guru in Satabhist nk), his Chandra is strong, also 2nd cusp sub is Chandra
His 11th cusp sub is Ravi.. very strong..Ravi Antara also happening during results time.
Ketu representative of Ravi and Budha..both are strong

Dasa Bhukti Antara sookshma period will make once again NaMo as PM of Bharatvarsha post April/May 2019 election.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 May 2019

quote=Lex post_id=280183 time=1552403136 user_id=14315]
K.P. followers and K.P. Learners straightaway discard birth details provided in a" so called Journal "or website which can't validate Birth time/Latitude/Date/ month/year etc with astrology techniques.

NaMo's birth details

Therefore NaMo's Chandra dasa as a whole will be good..all connected to good bhavas.. he will achieve what he wished for in Chandra dasa, which will last upto year 2022.

His lagna bhava.. signified by 10th lord, 7th lord, 2nd lord, lagna and as well as 8th lord
8th lord not desirable, but 8th lord is also lagna lord.. (he will have inside enemies..may be disease or party traitors..will surface over during Chandra dasa Shukra Bhukti Ravi Antara)
[/quote]

Traitors... Ex BJP/NDA Union minister... left NaMo/ BJP and joined opposition... VIZ... Shatrughan Sinha, Yashwant Sinha

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 May 2019

Lex wrote:
12 Mar 2019

If BJP/NDA forming the Govt in 2019. lets see PM, Narendra Damodardas Modi sir chart

NaMo's birth details

His neecha bhanga Chandra in 2nd in nirayana rasi but goes to lagna bhava with Kuja.
Chandra is his 10th lord in lagna bhava in Shani's nk and Kuja is 2nd and 7th lord in lagna bhava in Visaka nk
His Guru in 5th in rasi but goes to 4th bhava and Guru is vakri or retrograde in motion.

Let's check during election results on May 23rd, will Guru goes Vakri
Yes Guru will be in retrograde in motion.

Dasa Bhukti Antara sookshma period will make once again NaMo as PM of Bharatvarsha post April/May 2019 election.
As Predicted through K.P. System of astrology, as always success rate of >95% :) :) ,

PM NaMO sir, the GREATEST PM OF India, Narendra Bhai Damodhardas Modi, has been or scheduled to be sworn as PM of Bharatvarsha for second term

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 23 May 2019

Congrats Lex ji. Spot on!

niyathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by niyathi » 24 May 2019

Your prediction and outcome is just what majority Indians wanted :) I had read you prediction when you had posted ...

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 24 May 2019

@Mahesh
Well spotted the mistake on lex's prediction.

I'm really awestruck when I saw that statement.
Anyway congratulations Lex for your HALF correct prediction.
Let's all wait and see what Lex will say.

Then how this system has got 95% success rate?
In Astrology we need a system which is 100% correct.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 24 May 2019

Astrology cant be 100% success ,in any field 100%success is very difficult

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 24 May 2019

@Vedam
You have misunderstood my statement.
Astrology is directly from sages so i feel that it cannot go wrong, thus it's 100% truth. It's Astrologers like above who goes wrong using different systems.

However, this is not the discussion, why don't we wait for Lex's answer?... As he claimed 95% success rate and so on.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 May 2019

kulu2007 wrote:
23 May 2019
Congrats Lex ji. Spot on!
Thanks Kulu. :)
And I read your comments in other section, usage of PM NaMo's fraud birth details, you enquired, how yoga applicable.
Traditional astrology, only our Sages are expert, we cannot compete with them, they are divine soul, meditated upon almighty for 1000s of years and got required skill sets to predict correctly with 100 percent .
What is happening such celebrity chart details are frauded by Traditional astrologer ( K.P. Followers will not attempt charts where details are frauds)

If you see, hypothetically.. same latitude born same date same month, same year born twins difference of 2 minutes.. both will have Raja yoga..during dasa-bhukti both will experience such yoga..one can go to Ganga and take a dip in the Sacred river.. raja yoga, and another go to Tihar... a kind of Raja yoga.. Raja's guest in a chamber enclosed, feeded daily by Raja and in that period also work for Raja ( present contest, today's scenario.. Govt( Raja)..Tihar jail) :)

niyathi wrote:
24 May 2019
Your prediction and outcome is just what majority Indians wanted :) I had read you prediction when you had posted ...
:D :D Thanks once againNiyathi for reading my posts. Appreciated, I'm honoured to get compliment from such brave Lady :) :)

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 25 May 2019

BJP will form the Govt with its allies ( however estimated numbers or party's wish list of securing own majority will not happen)
B.J.P has got the majority as per the election results, not matching your prediction.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 25 May 2019

ADC wrote:
25 May 2019
B.J.P has got the majority as per the election results, not matching your prediction.
Thanks for reading my posts :D :D
Selectively concluding , that's ignorancy . So be it if your saying. Not my concern. :)

Only K.P. Followers will understand the analysis of astrology.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 May 2019

priya ji
all systems of astrology is good ,and will give results.it is us who are to be blamed for thinking that the system i am using is good others were wrong .all system of astrology came from vedic astrologyonly (i am taking about indian system of astrology) ultimately the people were interested in timing of events not which system we follow .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 May 2019

thinking only one system of astrology is superior to others is ignorance