Is D9 Lagna Capricorn or Aquarius? Joyd Sir please help

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor
Is D9 Lagna Capricorn or Aquarius? Joyd Sir please help

Post by skrajiv » 09 Feb 2019

Hi Sir,

There is a little bit of confusion whether my brother happens to be Capricorn Navamsa Lagna or Aquarius Navamsa Lagna. His horoscope was written by a local Tamil astrologer in Vaakya Panchang and 2 timings have been mentioned one as 7.04 AM and also 7.15 AM local Ceylon time. I was taking 7.04 AM only which was resulting in Capricorn but I have a doubt whether it should be near about 7.15 AM making it Aquarius Navamsa Lagna. In the written horoscope which I'm sharing for reference, it is mentioned as Aquarius Lagna but problem is most Tamil astrologers in those days used to keep odd sign if birth is of a boy and place it as even sign if birth is a girl,

Sharing some details about him:
1) He is the 3rd son to his parents.
2) He has 2 brothers older to him, first born on 3rd Feb 1982 and second on 24th Jan 1986.
3) From the age of 3, he moved to Chennai, India for schooling.
4) He recently did a one year MBA from Sheffield Business School, United Kingdom during the period Sep 2017 to Sep 2018.
5) Right now he is back in Chennai and working in an event management company.

His birth details are:
DOB : 28th Apr 1992
POB : Colombo, Sri Lanka
TOB : Approx 7:04 AM (Capricorn Navamsa) or approx 7:15 AM (Aquarius Navamsa). Rasi Lagna is Rishaba.

[attachment=0]Chart.JPG[/attachment]

Sir, would be grateful if you could establish which is his correct Navamsa Lagna and also the correct birth time and degree? Thanks a lot! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.