Crossroad.

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
samsara
Contributor
Contributor
Crossroad.

Post by samsara » 05 Feb 2019

Dear Gurus ,
I can't stop thinking.im in crucial dilemma about the procedure of IVF.

At May of 2018 started banking embryos( physical cycles) without medicine except once in October of 2018.

The plan was to have 6-7 blastocysts in a very good grade so to proceed to pgs . I've written before about this. Is a biopsy of the embryo very expensive which shows or tends to show all the chromosomes of the embryo before the embryotransfer, in order to prevent deletion or any other disorders .. The totally healthy embryos after the test are going to transfer to the mother.

I have 5 .
But I don't want to do pgs any more. I want to proceed as soon as possible to embryotransfer. I'm thinking that this biopsy may hurt the embryo or ruin it or it is not 100% reliable.
I don't know what is the right thing to do and what will lead us to success..to a healthy baby birth.
I haven't speak with the doc . Maybe today.

I would like to ask you your insight and when is the best months to do embryotransfer in order not to waste time.. am an old woman .....maybe in a young body or not I don't know....
Birth : 30 July 1978
Time 02 20 am
Athens Greece.

P s.
Sir joyd if you don t mind please let me know your option.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

joyd

Re: Crossroad.

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2019

can you pl remind my last answer on your query ? i mean you can give that old thread link here..

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 05 Feb 2019

Namaste,

Dear joyd your first first answer was the following:

Also marriage : 30 April 2015 time 12.30pm Athens Greece
Also husband's birthday : 3 January 1976 time 12.30 pm Athens Greece

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: A strange story about conception. Could you please take a look..
Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:35 am

samsara-

observed 5th house afflictions in both the charts but retro saturn promising the issues but with delay and a few more repeated medical procedures.One good thing is saturns retro in your hubby's chart.A direct saturn will give adoption but in your husbands case,you will get issues with some delay.A maximum delay of 1-3 years seen in getting issues.

joyd

Then you told me to wait until October 2018. After october 2018 to do the IVF.
Indeed I ve done it. To collect the eggs . Not to proceed to embryotransfer.

Because of the previous miscarriages I wanted to biopsy the embryos and then transfer the healthy one if there is any.
But I m up to change my mind.
It's a hard road and these kind of biopsies may cause harm to the embryos .

If the doctor agrees with me and my husband, to proceed immediately at embryotransfer ( 5 embryos 5 different months to do embryotransfers until someone stays and lead to healthy child) without been biopsied then the only problem will be a possible miscarriage again.

So my question is first of all to stop biopsy or not ( i think I will stop it) and the other which months before July is preferable..

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 12 Feb 2019

Sir joyd....????

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 14 Feb 2019

Please with all my soul if anyone can enlighten the issue..
I'm about to go embryotransfer.. should I proceed to this at the first days of March about 2 3 March or at the end of the same month ??? Or to wait until April???

Thank you really

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by samsara » 14 Feb 2019

Please with all my soul if anyone can enlighten the issue..
I'm about to go embryotransfer.. should I proceed to this at the first days of March about 2 3 March or at the end of the same month ??? Or to wait until April???

Thank you really