Cinema and the manifestation of thought

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sachinwadhwa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sachinwadhwa » 13 Jan 2010

Mahesh ji,

“In which yuga Lord Narasimha appeared?”

Lord Narasimha appeared in Satyuga.

Regards

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 13 Jan 2010

Anupamji,

I have a philosophy by which i believe things, just like the way you have yours. So, if i believe that some great person in history is not comparable to the almighty or is a mortal soul, then its just a matter of my thinking, irrespective of friends appreciating it or not. Because it is a thought process and a belief which is based on the inputs that my mind has gathered from sources. Swami Vivekananda was instrumental in westernizing the hindu scriptures and teaching the west in the way they understand. Good on his part and a great act but not comparable to God. Swami RamaKrishna was a great soul. and I agree and respect everything you written about the great person. But to put him on state of Immortality and the word God is what I cannot appreciate. Because I believe its only the almighty who is uncomparable and immortal. We are all mortals irrespective of being Sonu or Vivekananda or Rama Krishna paramhansa. The only difference is that RamaKrishna Paramhansa is far more greater than Sonu as he served the mankind and helped realize the ways to get to God, where as Sonu did not.

I dont have a good feeling anupamji contributing beyond this, as I feel that inspite of me attempting to maintaining cohesive chemistry amidst difference of opinions, you seem to have taken things to heart. I once again sincerely apologize for the same and would like to stop my inputs here.

Regards
Sonu

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 13 Jan 2010

Respected Anupamji:

"Vivekananda used to say always that nothing is unreal in this world till the time you are in the world of duality. But when you go beyond mind then only it becomes illusion. Before that it will be foolish on our part to call this world as nothing but illusion."

Yes correct, unless one goes beyond mind and catches hold of the truth, one cannot say illusion. Though, one is in the world of duality, why can't one call it illusion just bcoz nothing outside gives unending enjoyment or Ananda?

2. Anupamji, I have one more thing to ask you.....in a body, is the jeeva and the paramatma are one? Or are they dual like mind and the Real I?

If the jeeva and paramatma are one, why it is called as ghost when it leaves a particular body? Even in Sanskrit, when the karmas are done for a particular soul after death of the body, I have heard pandits saying "Pretha"

Expecting your kind reply,

Narayanan

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 13 Jan 2010

Anupamji:

We all have belief in you, but the ultimate point is that how the belief get strengthened? it is by experience only and not by sayings, isn't it? So, unless each one of us have our own experience, how will we be believe unless the real thing happens in us....You may not take it otherwise. Instead, we are all longing for that experience from you Anupmaji and help us reiterate that belief in you. Give us that nectar please.

Today's world is like that, especially hundreds and hundreds of people acting as sadhus, very difficult to differentiate who is real and who is unreal unless one has experience. Some sadhus residing inside the caves not coming to the world, some sadhus live in the midst of the family, they also do not keep attachment to the outside world, and there are some who act as sadhus or saints for worldly acknowledgments and things. I hope you understand.

Regards

Narayanan

Meena

Post by Meena » 15 Jan 2010

Anupamji,
You are expressing your feelings in a pleasant way ,which makes the reader feel like enjoying a cool breeze sitting close to a lake all alone thinking nothing.You can realise "God" very easily not waiting for two years.
Meena