Birth time/ascendant confusion

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Adamantium
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Birth time/ascendant confusion

Post by Adamantium » 07 Jan 2019

Greetings everyone. I'm a beginner student of Jyotish (in an attempt to study my own chart), but I'm in a dilemma about my correct birth time (my parents had given me a time duration between 2 am to 2.40 am). I don't have birth time records, but I have done two paid consultations over the past 9 years due to issues I was facing but the astrologers have given me different Ascendants.

Birth details: 08/08/1980, place of birth: madgaon /margao, India.
Moon sign Gemini

First consultation was done in 2010. The time given to me after consultation then was 2.36 am. Ascendant Gemini.

Did my second consultation last year and the time given to me after consultation was 2.18 am. Ascendant Taurus.

Certain important events:
I'm the youngest child among two siblings
have older sister (born 1974)
I look younger for my age, wear glasses/contacts
Lost a still born brother who was miscarried in 1977 before I was born
Am presently single and unmarried, manage my family's estate and resources with my Dad.
Lived abroad with family till 1990, we returned to homeland in April 1990 and completed post graduate degree in IT in 2004.
Had accidents in July 1991, July 1997, November 2013, July 2016, July 2018. Had minor scratches and sometimes unhurt
Hospitalised with viral infection/ liver problems in March 2004, healed soon
Went abroad for work in march 2005, found work the same year. Switched job to a powerful position in Feb 2006.
Had serious relationship from April 2006 to Oct 2008 with foreign born lady.
Some debt problems later which were resolved (Feb/March 2013).
Returned home in Jun 2013
new sources of online work in march 2014
new job in aug 2014 which lasted till July 2016. Finances steadily improved but no love life and a lot of fair weather friends.
Sister married in Dec 1996
Grandma passed away in Dec 1998
Mom passed away in Oct 2016 after an immune illness.
Planning to move abroad for work this year

I had gone for a gem/remedy/dasha consultation but the two conflicting Ascendants given to me has left me confused. So kindly help me to discover my correct ascendant and time as per the events, thanks.

joyd

Re: Birth time/ascendant confusion

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2019

2.18 am. Ascendant Taurus. Is the right one.

joyd.

Adamantium
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Birth time/ascendant confusion

Post by Adamantium » 08 Jan 2019

Thank you for the clarification. :)