Help for Peace of Mind

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor
Help for Peace of Mind

Post by sphericalin » 06 Jan 2019

I joined this forum to learn things and slowly I started learning. I asked a few questions about marriage/love for me(2 single sided likes). I also refrained from giving complete answers to people who asked me a few questions (I am sorry)

But then a learned person here gave a very good advise to me(Have a severe ashtama period running), that I should take a break.(Thank you , you helped me)

I took a break , cut myself off from all that thing of seeking love etc... and tried to seek happiness for myself learning music and all. In the said period I visited a psychiatrist and I am diagnosed with depression (biologically low B12) and also psychologically.

From what I have learnt, we gave things in this life because if our previous life actions,I must have hurt many people ranging from gurus, father, mother, sister and females(who loved me) in my previous lives.

(Besides, my moon is debilitated in D30 and have sort of kemdruma and sakata yoga, 8th Lord aspects lagna)

I have a small question, leave alone that love and all thing, will I ever have peace of mind. Hope, I will close my eyes in peace.

Male,18.09.1984, 0419 AM , Dehradun