For Dear Sir Joyd and Dear Sir Lex.

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
samsara
Contributor
Contributor
For Dear Sir Joyd and Dear Sir Lex.

Post by samsara » 26 Nov 2018

Dear Sir Joyd ,

Thank you very much for your advice and reading.
You had totally right to wait until the end of October . The ivf procedure went very good indeed.

Now we have to schedule the pgs(Preimplantation Genetic Screening) and then if we have good results (healthy embryos ) to do the embryotransfer.
So we are in the middle of the road...

My question and my concern is whether to do the pgs? Now on december or from the new year ? from january february?

Husbands birth : 3 january 1976 time 12.30 pm athens greece
My birth : 30 july 1978 time 02.20 am athens greece
Marriage : 30 April 2015 time approximately 12.30 pm
1rst misscarriege 18 october 2016
2nd miscarriege 15 september 2017
3rd miscarriege 19 january 2018

Thank you for your time and your predictions. God bless

ps. My step mother passed away at 5 november. So those days were extremely heavy.

joyd

Re: For Dear Sir Joyd and Dear Sir Lex.

Post by joyd » 27 Nov 2018

sam-Raised vedic prashna kundali @ 27th-nov/21-36 minutes.Lagna lord moon with ketu in the 7th house of karyasthan capricorn.week lord and 5th lord mars is in 8th[genetical signification] in 9th lords star poorvabhadrapada.Hora lord sun is placed in the 5th with karaka jupiter.Lagna lord moon hora lord-sun both are indicating 15 and 4 days.so take it as 19 days.Just leave 19 days from today onwards and go for" pgs"[17TH -DECEMBER,2018].This time will come under december pereoid.In case you are not able to do it in the above date,you have to wait for another 27 days from 17TH DEC,18[14th-Jan of 2019].so choice is yours.

joyd.

samsara
Contributor
Contributor

Re: For Dear Sir Joyd and Dear Sir Lex.

Post by samsara » 29 Nov 2018

You are gorgeous
Thank you !!!