Late talker

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lakshmichakravarthi
Late talker

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 19 Nov 2018

My son name is rohith. His age is 2.9.he understands well but he is talking very less. His date of birth is 29/01/2016 time: 10 am in bangalore. Please tell me whether he is normal according to his horoscope.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Late talker

Post by tylorechandra » 19 Nov 2018

Moon afflicted in the 7th house and the dasa lord is also Moon. 7th lord Mercury is in Mrityu bhaga. Lagna is occupied by Ketu and Mandi. Lagna lord Jupiter is in the 6th house of roga and retro. Arogyakaraka Sun is afflicted by both Saturn and Mars. He is also the rogakaraka.

The third house which controls the throat area is also afflicted.

First, it is suggested that a Ayush Homa may be performed for the child. Later medical help be sought for the throat area.

TKC

Lakshmichakravarthi

Namaste sir
Thanks for the reply. Sir I am little tensed after seeing ketu and mandi is in horoscope. Sir please let me know once the homam is performed it will be ok for my son. I want to see him as healthy and happy kid. Sorry for long post.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 19 Nov 2018

Don't worry unduly. Ketu is just entering the Lagna rasi. He is very nearly at 0 degrees in the Lagna rasi. He is far away from Lagna. Pl perform the homa with an unworried heart.

TKC

Lakshmichakravarthi

Thank you sir.

Lakshmichakravarthi

Carreer

Post by Lakshmichakravarthi » 21 Nov 2018

Namaste.my dob is 12/04/1985 at 9pm in chilakaluripeta, andhrapradesh. I am getting obstacles in my career. I am getting all small salaried temporary jobs.Now I am not doing job. Please let me know whether I will do a job as per my education.