Ultimate Misery or any Abhichara? Prashna Marga help

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
panch
Ultimate Misery or any Abhichara? Prashna Marga help

Post by panch » 19 Nov 2018

I was leading a very happy life as a child until my 17 years of age with my father, mother and younger sister in foreign land (UAE). During the year 2002, my fathers suffers an accident where he almost lost life, but miraculously returned to us with major fracture of bones. Following to this incident he lost his job, I had to go very far away from home for higher studies and experienced major lonliness, dad tried to start a business and all the money got cheated. It was a major crisis financially with no stability at all.
But by the year 2010 things became stable by dad doing another business with satisfactory profit and us starting to lead a good life again.
Year 2012 I got married, and in 2015 sister married. By 2016 things started getting haywire without anybody of us family members knowing much about it.

Today my family consists of my father, mother, my husband, me, my 2 kids, my sister, her husband and their baby.

Our conditions as of now:
My father has lost everything. His business, all his money, his house, all property in his name and my mother's name. He ran away from UAE and now is staying alone at India with nobody to support and is out of public eye.
Mother is abroad and lost her travel documents and is trying to reach India since past 6 months. But no much progress.
Sister's baby got a rare deadly disease which got cured but repeated again (possibility of rare disease repeating is rarest of rarest case).
My husband and me are financially suffering too much. For past one year we had soo many expenses and all are accumulating like hell. My 3.5 year old son still doesn't talk at all, and due to financial troubles we are not even able to put him in a good school or take him for speech therapy, since we are abraod and expenses for these are unimaginable.
Is all these sufferings due to problems in our horoscopes or due to some black magic practices anybody must be doing against us?

Birth details:

Father:
7th sep 1953 (trivandrum)
11.55 pm
76'46 E 8'39 N

Mother:
28 March 1963 (trivandrum)
2.00 am
76'46 E 8'39 N

Me:
28 June 1984 (al ain, uae)
4.45 pm
55'48 E 24'7 N

Sister:
20 Feb 1989 (al ain, uae)
12.30 pm
55'48 E 24'7 N

If any details are missing I can help.

Please advise us. We are all very much desperately in need of some help..

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ultimate Misery or any Abhichara? Prashna Marga help

Post by Narayan » 26 Nov 2018

Hope most of the problems faced by many including me by gods grace, if at all any, gets resolved by mid 2019 to Dec 2019.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 26 Nov 2018

Expecting dharmic waves all around by the end of 2019 max by gods grace all over India or world where everybody live in true peace and happiness.

panch

Post by panch » 28 Nov 2018

Thanks for your kind words ... dear Narayan...

Prayers for Goodness.